Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Gratefully, Ausric nodded his head encouragingly at her, glad that there was back-up. "Yeah, see! Glim makes a great point!" he gave her his best cheery smile before standing bruskly, brushing the dirt off his knees. "I hate to be a bother, but we SHOULD be finding lodgings. Can we try this again, Lady Ashe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:21 pm
"Well, at least you CAN use your skills..." I sighed in desperation. "I can barely use my powers as it is... but alas, you're right. We should go. I need rest." I stood up, "Maybe tomorrow will be a more cheerful day. Maybe I'll find a Psion that can tutor me in Psionics!" I said, cheering up slightly. "But I'm scared you guys..." And sat back down. "I'm scared I'll be completely useless to you both..." I fell into Aurael's arms. "I don't know what to do..." I said in utter dispair.  

Marino-San

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:38 pm
Aurael smiles and pushes her gently away. "Do not worry about what is yet to come," he states calmly. "Leave all of the worrying to me." Standing, he brushes off his knees and appears rather slender even for a drow. Resting on his hip is a sheathed falchion with a uniquely carved handle, on the other a quiver of composite arrows. Across his back is a black composite longbow, intricate marks in silver ink written all over it. Helping Ashe to her feet, he smiles once more and leads her into the city to find their inn.
Glim gives an odd smile at their backs that only Ausric can see.  
Almost A Hero rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 4 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Ausric noted the smile on Aurael's face and took pity on him before looking curiously at Glim, cocking at the bard. "Lady Ashe... Perhaps you wouldn't mind comming with ME to search for a Inn while these two work on strategy?"  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:47 pm
"Oh!" I gasped in surprise. "Well, I...uh... Aurael wanted to pick one out with me... but..." I studdered. I didn't want Ausric to feel left out. "But that does sound like a good idea. Aurael, do you mind? You and Glim SHOULD work out a strategy, while Ausric and I find us an inn. But then, we'd have to meet up... I don't like the idea of splitting up." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 pm
Aurael blinks in confusion before looking in bewilderment at a now hysterically laughing Glim. She thought... they were fighting over her?  

AS87_fanwriter

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Ausric stared at her before giving a smile. "Lady Ashe, I was simply hoping for us to get away from such... people... as Aurael. He doesn't seem to like me and despite this I feel uncomfrotable. I prefer your company far more." He held out his hand to her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:26 am
I sighed. Boys are so confusing I thought to myself. "Ok... here's an idea... I'll go see if I can find me a Psion mentor... Ausric, you can find an inn, Glim and Aurael, go to the guild and make a plan or whatever you plan there... or whatever!" I said, obviously peeved at something. "I'm going now, I wanna be by myself while I search." I lifted my hood over my head, and walked silently into town.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:29 am
"Women..." Ausric sighed. "Can't live with them, can't have sex without them." He rubbed his head, watching the receeding back of Ashe, shaking his head softly.  
Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:47 am
I had thought I heard Ausric make a nasty remark, but I couldn't tell what it was. No matter, I'd deal with him later, if I found a Psion mentor to help me. I asked all around town, and no one knew of such, until I went to the tavern. A strange man told me about an old woman who used to talk of Psionics. I gave him a silver piece, and headed to the address he told me. "Around the corner of Simple and mystical." I told myself, heading to the address.  

Marino-San

chaos_comander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:33 pm
Player Name: chaos_comander
Character Name: kareela
Class: Monk
Level: 1
Race: Human
Alignment: lawful-evil
Deity: none
Height: 5'7"
Weight: not telling ;p
Picture:ill just go find a pic.
http://www.gothosenterprises.com/images/kareela.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:41 pm
((Welcome, oh boyfriend of Tren. *evil laughter* I'm glad to see you've joined. And Ashe! You have made SO many mistakes in your posts while I'm not here, so guess what? This post is to harp on you about it. Ready?

1. Your character, by nature of her race, is supposed to be haughty and have superiority complexes over the rest of the group for not being elvish. On top of that, you character is also a psion, who have the biggest superiority complexes out of all the classes there are. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MARY-SUE! You do not break down and cry over little things [such as nothing], and you most certainly do not cling to others for help. As is stated as one of the rules, STAY IN CHARACTER!

2. Psions consider themselves above emotion. This means that by your character choice, you will NOT hit on other characters or burst into tears.

3. You absolutely do NOT write off that you go and do something just because you want to or the DM isn't around to stop you. Another rule you seemed to have overlooked; NO GODMODDING! Even I, your DM, do not godmod unless neccessary to the plot. No NPC will do anything without my consent EVER. Do not do this again, or you will be banned.

Do you understand? I sure hope you do, because I will not warn you again.))  

AS87_fanwriter

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:25 pm
Player Name: Tusyo
Character Name: Lyric
Class: Bard (her favorite instrument is the flute)
Race: Half Elf
Alignment: C-G
Deity: None
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Long and Light Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Picture: Mostly wears loosely fit black pants, a tight dark coloured shirt, a long black jacket, a short sword hanging off her belt, black boots and has her hair in a high ponytail with a few strands falling in front of her face.
Other: She's also fairly shy around new people. Not so much that she's a stuttering and nervous person, but it just takes her a little while to become comfortable around new people. She's also a bit of a dreamer.

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 15
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 15
Charisma: 20
(I'm a little unsure about the numbers, let me know if they should be different)

I'm also a little unsure about how to start this...so...help! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:50 pm
chaos_comander
Player Name: chaos_comander
Character Name: kareela
Class: Monk
Race: Human
Alignment: lawful-evil
Deity: none
Height: 5'7"
Weight: not telling ;p
Picture:ill just go find a pic.
http://www.gothosenterprises.com/images/kareela.jpg

((ty and now as i quote myself let me add my stats smile hope you can tell what each of the stats are smile ))
str 8
dex 21
con 10
int 10
wis16
cha 10  

chaos_comander

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash