Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Anyone want a gift? -Posting/ Bump contest!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you: ?
  Bump!
  Post!
  Show off your artwork!
  Think this contest is stupid and won't do it!
View Results

ElectricVio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:10 pm
BUMP~ I'm new here and I hope I'll be welcomed here!!~ :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:44 pm
bump

If life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it!  

-xXxToPtOpxXx-

Artemisia_Luniferum

Feral Bookworm

12,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:44 pm
heart domokun =^.^=BUMP=^.^= domokun heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:49 pm
heart
BUMP
heart  

Lahdia

Cassandra Angel

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:38 am
BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Bump! 4laugh  

angels-on-earth-are-rare

Miss Lacus

8,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Bump
meow meow meow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:50 am
bump biggrin  

pollocksmom3

dca7789

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:27 pm
bumpage we all live we all die live life to the fullest  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:52 am
My dog is pregnant.....

Chloe_Yuki

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:31 pm
4laugh ~Bump~ Friends are like bras close to your heart and there for support XD blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:06 pm
bump  

Jinguji Kanade

nightwings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:03 am
bump for sunshine... it is sooo goood!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:45 am
bump  

MireilleKreuz

Ardent Fang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 pm
Pure bumpage:

I feel sorry for short people, you know. When it rains, they're the last to know.

Here's a story to pass the time:

There once was Siberian Tiger, who roamed the Great White Mountains and traveled the grassy plains. But he was cursed with immortality, bound to the Earth, unable to cross into the abyss. So he traveled and traveled always feeling as if something was missing in his life, emptiness entrapping his soul. But one day he came upon a caged hawk, and as he stared at it, as he was about to savor his meal, it spoke to him.

What is it that you want most Siberian?

To that the tiger yielded in his tracks. "I want nothing more than the sweet embrace of death itself."

"Let me make you a deal than little tiger," said the hawk "If you can guess my name in the time of three years I will deliver you to what you wish most."

The Siberian was ecstatic. He couldn't refuse an offer of this caliber, so off he went with the caged hawk on his back.

Two years passed by and the tiger became good friends with the hawk, and over time he fell in love with her. But on the third year the Siberian came upon an altar. He walked up many steps and climbed up vigorous vines while carrying the hawk on his back, and as he made it to the highest point of this massive pillar there lied before him a stone engraved with a name.

The hawk turned toward the Siberian and said, "This is the alter where it started, and on that stone lies the name you have searched for. So, my little tiger, what is it that you wish for most in this world."

And as the tiger thought to himself, he remembered his love for the hawk and how much time they had spent together, and as he ended his thought he stood tall on all fours and said,

"I wish you were free from your earthen cage, so that you could fly free through the skies and never be held prisoner again."

Thus it happened. The cage opened and the hawk flew out, and as it was grasping the wind a tear fell from its eye and landed on the Siberian, who began to fall asleep. And as his eyes shut for the last time, all his memories passed before him, and he smiled as he slipped into his dark slumber.

By the way the above story is copyrighted, so if you steal it I will have you reported and maybe even jailed for plagiarism. Thank you and good night.  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff