Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:42 pm
"My father is a demon, he was an assassin, he chooses his clients though and my mother is a dark angel, her sorcery is no other" Yami paused a bit "I also have a sister, she was named Yuki (it means 'snow') seeing that she manipulates Ice, I was named Yami by the people who visited me on the day of my birth... several years passed, a demon killed my whole family, leaving me behind" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:11 am
She stared at the girl, with a look of sympathy. She knew full well what it was like to be alone. "I'm so sorry Yami... If it helps, I know how you feel... You see, my father was like a vampire lord, and my mother was a mortal... They disappeared when I was very young, and I don't think they survived... Now I strive for revenge, and for the only memory I can have of my father, which is his power... Only, someone else wants it, and he's after me..." She hesistated, and looked down at the table. She was getting nervous... Maybe it was the thought of 'him'....  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:09 am
Dante unsheathed Rebellion. He was on the roof, He looked around to find the man standing near the edge. "Breaking and, Entering is a crime!" Dante shouted then thunder roared in the sky above then. The man spoke. "Dante, You have grown strong, You have defeated the enemies which I have sealed in the tower, You've also destroyed the devil-kings," The man turned to face him. Dante stepped back. "Sparda...." Dante then sheathed Rebellion on his back. Sparda sighed. "Let's see if your ready for this child," Sparda unsheathed the force edge which magically morphed into it's true for before Dante's eyes. "Face me!" Dante stepped back then unsheathed Rebellion and, they both lashed out on each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:37 am
The clashing of swords could suddenly be heard, which made Aneesha stop instantly. "Stay here, I'm going to check something out..."
Running upstairs, she went to see where Dante had got to, only to find him fighting against... No, it couldn't be... Sparda? The same man whom her father befriended... The same man that bore two sons, which she grew up with... But why was he back? And how? They were fighting, and she had to stop it. She unsteathed her katana, and came between the two.
"Stop right there boys... Oh and Dante, your breakfast is getting cold..." She turned to Sparda. "How did you get here...? Why are you here, Sparda?"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:16 pm
Dante sighed. "Whatever then, " Dante didn't feel like dealing with this and, didn't even care. He just wanted to eat. Sparda sighed, "I expected this much, He never did listen to me," Sparda then turned to face Aneesha, "You have grown, into a proper lady but that's not the case."
"Argosax the Chaos has been revived. I only have limited strength and, will not deal with this, It's up to my sons,"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:14 am
Her eyes suddenly glittered. "Sons?! That means Vergil is alive?!" He must have been somewhere... But she knew this, she missed him like hell.
"Argosax? I hate that guy... Let me help them. I'll bet he's gonna team up with one my my enemies, because 'he' always makes things worse..." When she said 'he', she was referring to the guy who wants her and her power... The whole story was not known to the others, but still, the thought made her shudder. "Thank you Sparda, I see you haven't changed yourself..."  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:27 am
Dante finished his breakfast then looked at Zira and, Yami, "hey, My dad's here I guess," He decided to inform them, "So say Hi if you want," He then left the mansion. "I'll be back,"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 am
Yami's grip on Poki tightened again, she felt that same aura as before 'Sparda... she thought, Poki was choking hard, his face turned blue 'S-So...this is how....sh-she....gets nervous.....I...h-hate i-i-it.... he thought to himself, Yukari just stayed on Yami's lap, to ease her up a bit.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:34 pm
Sparda walked down the steps. "Yes, Vergil is alive, But I fear Argosax might have gotten to him first," Dante then got up. "Old Man, Why don't you leave, I don't care if you wanted a family reunion!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:58 pm
"Argosax... That b*****d..." She snarled, and clenched her fists. "We need to find Vergil. Worse case senario, Argosax has teamed up with... Dracula..." She sighed. "That's the guy who wants me to be his wife, want my power, and my father's power. Ya see, he's getting every bad-a** on his side, so, we need Vergil with us ASAP!"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:35 pm
Dante sighed then went to face Sparda. After they glared at one another for quite awhile. "Dante," Sparda whispered. " Dante, Now is not the time for you complaining. You've faced him once before but now things are different, Dante sighed. "Really, Like what?" Sparda sighed. "Fool, He has summoned all our old foes," Dante then grinned. "That just makes things even more fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:42 am
Aneesha frowned. "So what you're saying is that Dante's old enemies are back, PLUS the huge problem-of-a-guy that's my enemy... And then there's Argosax... Great... Just great..." She was in thought for a while. "If only father was alive... He'd be able to help... But you know what we need? We need to find Vergil, and fast. He needs to be on our side, and don't forget, they are most likely to come after Yami and Zira too, so they need to be on their guard."  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:01 pm
"I can take them all on," Dante beckoned. He then flexed his arms. "I beat them before and, that was when I was weaker," He then grinned. " I wouldn't mind beating up Mundus again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:27 am
Yami laid Poki down to the floor, she took off her glasses, as she took them off, her eyes were red and her pupils looked like a cat's pupil, she cleaned her glasses and put them back on, her eyes turned blue, she sighed 'I haven't felt anything yet...he's somewhere near, I just know it but I just can't sense him anywhere...' she thought.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 am
Aneesha's eyes narrowed. "Dante... Now we have way too many of them, and all at once. We need Vergil, before they get to him... And ya know what? Dracula is powered up, and I've tried everything to kill him, but nothing works, so if he suceeds, I'm as good as gone..." She sighed. "We are all in danger, so we need to stick together, please Dante..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff