Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 pm
It was time to make his move. Feeling his hands released from the man's hold, he spins himself to his back; the man still on top of him. Lips laced with a strong paralyzing agent he planted a kiss on the other man's lips before bucking his legs and kicking him away from his body. He swiftly stood, gathered the scroll, leaped out a window, and began to make his escape.

"What!? He's getting away!?" Saaro yelled into his phone as he broke another vent and jumped into the hallway. Upon landing he spotted Karu and Haru.

"Shi... Haru-san... what happened to Karu-san!?" He yelled - very much different from his more-carefree attitude from before - as he reached for his phone once more to contact Anrakushi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:56 am
Karu was still fighting to see through the neon spots dancing in front of his eyes when he felts lips against his own. Oh, no ******** way, he thought to himself, feeling his rage rocket skyward. Unfortunately, he could do nothing as the paralyzing agent performed its duty, allowing the ninja to kick his body away. He soars through the air like a ragdoll for a moment before crashing to the ground on his side, an arm pinned by his unresponsive body, his legs spread eagled. HE IS SO GOING TO DIE FOR THIS! he yelled inside his mind, urging his body to respond to his mental commands...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:28 pm
Saaro walked over to Karu's motionless body and shook him gently. "Karu-san... you'll be okay..." Saaro said as he dug into his pockets. He took out a syringe packet - the words Paralyze Heal written in bold print - and removed the syringe from the plastic.

"Hold still..." Saaro said with a wry smirk as he injected the medicine into Karu. "...you should be fine in a moment..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:33 am
yeah sweatdrop  

X vince X

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:48 am
vcoolthegreatest
yeah sweatdrop

((... confused ))

"...mmmfffrbrbbrff!!" With great effort, Karu lifted himself off the ground, his entire body tingling as sensation returned. He wasted no time, stumbling off through the entrance, turning and heading in the direction the shinobi went. I'm gonna kill him, he thought to himself, clenching his body, muscles flexing to get the blood flowing again, I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna kill him, then I'll bring him back and kill him again! As the last traces of prickling sensation faded, he leaped into the tree, forming handsigns as he went. "Air style!" he cried out, finishing the handsign and placing his palms against his feet, "Wind Walk Jutsu!" With that, he leapt off of the branch and ran, his chakra solidifying the air beneath him as he went. The ninja was not going to get away...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:18 pm
"Karu-san! Wait up!" Saaro shouted as he sprinted for the shinobi as well - keeping up with Karu.

The shinobi lept from building to building - accurately striking the other ninjas after him with tranquilizing needles. He turned around as he ran to find Karu and Saaro on his tail.

"...s**t..." The ninja muttered as he continued running. A pipe on the roof - something he was foolish not to see - caught on his foot and he fell again. The scrolls escaped his hands.

"Gotcha!" Saaro replied as he flipped over the fallen ninja and landed in front of him. With Saaro in front and Karu close, the ninja was pincered between them.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:23 am
"It's over!" Karu cried, leaping up, the jutsu fading as he flipped through the air, bringing his heel down upon the shinobi's back. At the same time, he reached into his pocket, pulling out a length of wire, no larger than a strand of spider's silk. As ground his heel into the shinobi, he moved his hands behind his back so Saaro couldn't see, his hands flying once again into a brief amount of signs. "Hidden Art," he whispered, his lips barely moving, "Live Wire Jutsu." The wire in his palm wriggled and writhed, then slipped out, catching the scrolls before they fell off the roof and placing them in a position to appear they they stopped of their own accord...  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:56 pm
The shinobi gasped and fell to the ground ungracefully. "A... a... aahhhh..." He groaned as he tried to lift himself back up from Karu's attack. "...Elders... I've... failed..." he muttered before laying himself back down on the ground.

"Karu..." Saaro said in awe. "...I didn't realize you were so good." He walked around Karu once before kneeling down before the ice shinobi and binding his wrists. "...You're not some simple villager are you?"  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:29 pm
"...No, Saaro, I'm not," he mutters, sliding the wire in his pocket surreptitiously. He crouches down and binds the shinobi's feet as Saaro works on his hands. He already knows too much, Karu thought to himself, glancing at Saaro from the corner of his eye. He had intended to keep his skills to himself, not only for the sake of being unassuming, but for his own shame...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Saaro smiled - his more-childlike disposition returning to his being. He lifted up the ice shinobi with ease as he walked over to the scroll.

"Well, Karu-san... Thank you so much for helping us out here." Saaro replied with a smile as he picked the scroll up with his free hand. "I know! Why don't you go with me to the task building? I'm sure they'll be pleased to know that we've got the ninja and that you helped us out. After all, I don't think I could've done it alone."

He smiled again, although his mind still wandered. "Why did he attack anyways? And why didn't he kill any of us?" he wondered as he walked towards the ledge - readying himself to jump back to the task building.

Sentama Lin

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 pm
katsune jumped out of a tree with a with a rather large shuriken on her back and the mark of the lotis on the back of her jacket. her headband was over her eyes, she was blind from birth and the sound village helped her out. now every step she took she knew exactly where she was.

"man im hungry, now where's that ramen shop"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Karu followed Saaro silently, still cursing himself for revealing his skill in the ninja arts. He wasn't even sure if Saaro hadn't noticed his use of the secret jutsu of his village. I can't let him see much more, Karu thought to himself, for his sake...  

Xanatos Forever

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:11 am
(YO! I'm back :3)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:00 pm
(( biggrin Welcome back! Maybe now this thing'll pick up again xd ))  

Xanatos Forever

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:34 pm
(Hah! I'm gonna posteth! >3 I hafta make up for all the posts I missed)

Hmm? Anra had been crawling through a wide part of the ventilation when his cellphone vibrated against his breast pocket. He stops and pulls out his phone just as it stops ringing. With one fluid motion, he flips open his phone to check his missed calls. Finding that it did not save the number that called, he flips his phone closed and slips it back into his breast pocket, cursing under his breath as he moves on.

Smoke had started to pour into the vent he was crawling, the red cloth over his mouth and nose protecting his lungs. He soon comes upon an open hatch and knew immediatly that Saaro had arrived before him.

He hops down into the hallway and looks around with his naked eye, catching the back of his comrade racing off after someone. He took a swift step forward when something caught his eye; Haru was pushed up against the wall, lying unconscious.

Damn! He thought sharply, looking from Haru to where Saaro ran off. He makes his choice quickly and kneels before Haru...

By the time Saaro and Karu would have defeated the Snowy Ninja, Anra had brought Haru to the Medical Center and checked her in. Within room 302, Anra sits quietly beside Haru as she lays still in her bed, her staff leaning against the wall beside the bed. A moniter propped up on the wall above her bed shows her heartbeat is normal. There is an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth to help her clear her lungs; she had been in the smoke too long and therefore passed out.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff