Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:51 am
You'd be in something like Street Fighter as a girl who
walks the streets as a poor hooker, waiting for someone to offer some money.
Once you get them into a room, your group of cops come out from hiding and you arrest
the guys. You're an undercover who doesn't fully work for anyone, but you're open
for getting hired whenever the job, AND the money, seems good. You're really tough
and often get caught up in fights, but you always win. You like to have non-tough
girly moments too, and often go out at night to fancy restaurants in beautiful clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Sweetness. thanks, Eskimo.

As for you, you strike me as an irish gambler (?) that has a huge lack of luck. What happened to the luck of the Irish? You don't know, but you're determined to find an answer. the cat on your back is the last thing to your name other than the clothes on your back, heavan knows how you haven't lost it in a bet yet. however, You need to find your luck, so you bet with the kitten and somehow, your luck begins to change...  

Captain Kiza Pirate

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Oh, Street Fighter RP no doubt! Chan, you're looking real kick a$$! LOL (OMG I JUST SCROLLED DOWN AND NOTICE THAT ESKIMO SAID STREET FIGHTER TOO!! SORRY, BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 am
Haha, thanks. I think I'm starting to sway faaar away from my dream Avi, aren't I? xD
But I like this look better... *rips dream avi to shreds*

Anyways, You'd be in a romantic roleplay, but it may seemlike a regular romance, but in reality, it's quite hentai. (Oooooh, Kiza-San's a bad gfirl for mentioning hentai!! sweatdrop )  

Captain Kiza Pirate

KokoroSuri

Kawaii Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:41 pm
nyu, i'd say a tomboyish fist-fighter who is searching for a friend she lost long ago. your quick thinking always gets you out of a jam, and your fast reflexes always get you out of fight with minimal damage on your person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 am
My avi doesnt look like one, but id be the wizard or the lone warrior  

LightMousy

Aezaith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:02 pm
with red hair.. I'd say you were that guy from the king of fighters game/anime razz pretty similar style.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:55 pm
You look like the statistics manager (lol, just made that up) for a team of teenagers in some sort of shonen anime. The 'serious' one. You'd probably often scold the 'adventerous' member of the group.  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PoetStorm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:48 pm
I saw this anime somewhere but have no clue as to the name...anyway... You would be a normal person with the power to transform into some sort of animal superhero.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:44 am
non anime, Julius Ceasar!  

blazer78

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 pm
Some fallen angel guy from a shojo anime/manga. You'd appear in the main character's backyard in serious condition. She'd nurse you back to health and you'd fall for her and vise versa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:53 pm
One of those Mew Mew things  

Iamlay

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:07 am
Hmmm. You'd be in a horror RPG, as one of the villans.

I'd write a background story, but I can't think stragiht right now. sorry. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:51 pm
Dude... ROCK 'N ROLL!!! You'd be some kind of rocker chick in a shonen anime/manga. 'One of the boys' like me. (not like my avi) You don't go for that make-up and girly crap. And, frankly, all of the guys wouldn't even consider dating you 'cause they almost believe that you're REALLY a boy. Great! TOM-BOYS RULE!!!  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Thanks =D I guess my av isn't suitible for guys. XD

As for you, you're an energetic girl that puts aside her painful past in a sci-fi RPG. Long ago you were the victm of lab experiments and as a result--you're half cat. however, your optomistic personality allows you to push aside the teasing from your friends and only see the bright side of your life. ^^

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games