Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:29 pm
How about Trap Jaw? ^_^ I like your avatar now too. I like the use of colors and how the elemental hair fits the theme, but I also don't like YOUR expression, you seem like something that would have a smile on your face because of your abilities. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:49 pm
I like it. Just would say that the head and body don't QUITE go. You have a lot of skin showing on the body but none on the head so it's a little unbalanced.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:53 pm
Speaking of unbalanced, the bunny ears and imp don't quite fit the flow of the rest of the attire. You could probably knock off just the ears and be fine...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
It's kinda unballanced on purpose because I've never been able to balance out the zOMG Action pack stuff.

(Don't mind me critique me if you want but I'm out of rotation.)

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs Only 3 days left to live-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Working on it. I'm thinking of getting the black imp. =)

Erv, I like yours. It flows nicely and fits together great!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm
Much better with the Devil Imp 3nodding  

invisible-weirdo

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Ohh the trident fits much better, the reds in the tip fit with your eyes really well. I added the mythicia eyes. ^_^

New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs Only 3 days left to live-

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:31 am
It's still not very cohesive. I'm going to try playing with yours on TekTek and see if I can't come up with something helpful...

[edit]
User Image
I swapped the boots out for the zOMG! Monster Boots, changed which helm the Damascus Armor was equipped as, and changed the Drone Skin to the Metamorphosis in the Death Whisper, among a few other things...

And, just for fun:
User Image  

124-C

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:41 am
It's good Tsuji. I really like the flowing leaves or whatever they are, they go well with the fire flower in my opinion. No complaints.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:14 am
*squints* Are you both playing bass? xp

I really don't have much to say about it, really...

...it's not a Fire Flower... It's just a normal Poinsettia Hairpiece, but I did just recently pick up a couple of Fire Flowers and am working on an avatar that utilizes them... >.>  

124-C

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:46 am
It's good 124, It's a good combination of blacks and reds. Nicely done.

What some more opinions and suggestions on this avi I'm thinking of making:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:10 am
I love the avvy you're working on, Kire. It's well done, flows nicely and love the background especially.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:56 am
It looks nice matching wise, but I like a little more clutter myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 am
hm, thats a cute avatar for ya :3  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 am
I like Virals creation, and I also tired it out and that combination is the only one that seems to work too ^_^ Well done.

I took Tsuji's advice a bit what do you think of it now?

Dragon Cave Eggs-

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games