Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy_Brave

Dedicated Noob

6,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:22 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Icy_Brave. My nicknames are Icy, Meg (If you refer to Megan ,my real name.) and Crazy. xd I love to play DDR, ITG, Beatmania, Guitar Heros/Freaks, and Drum Mania. I love to watch anime. Some includes Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chobits, Full Moon, Naruto, and Elfen Lied. I love dance party music and basically making a fool of myself. Well that's all about me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm
I see your a Konami fan... xd  

Kivo WolfBane

The LeperCon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Hello all. As I just joined I thought I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself. I'm nice like that. I also wanted to say thanks for the invite... It did wonderful things to my ego ^__^

Anywho, I suppose I'll just cover the basics mentioned in the first post..:

My name is Kristin, though I am satisfied with any variation of Bennu. The nickname of Benny, for example, ammuses me greatly. I'm a mere 14 years of age at the moment but that will be changing sometime monday smile

I'm interested in psychology, police work and the law as well as fantasy and crime fiction novels. I also have an intense pasion for movies and am always eager to watch something new. I have a deep fondness for many animals, particularily birds, cats, canines and, oddly enough, cows. As far as the music and band thing goes, I really don't follow music trends or anything. I generally listen to older stuff and am quite fond of Genesis.

Right-o.. That covers everything, I suppose. Thanks again for the invite whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:10 pm
Well, my name is Vicki and we'll just forget about my age, okay? I have a pretty eclectic bunch of interests, but I do enjoy a good debate and I've been known to get myself into the middle of some pretty strange conversations. I pretty new to the site, but have been having fun here. It looks like there's a pretty interesting bunch in this guild. I looking forward to this! biggrin  

IrishDanceMum

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:32 am
I'm Nalice...nickname > Nalice...19 woot woot...my interests are Silent Hill, Final Fantasy, drawing, comics, manga and surfing the net...my favorite bands are Orgy, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Kittie, and Our Lady Peace....hmmm I don't believe there is anything else of interest!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:12 am
My name is: ... Tom
Nickname: Mouse
Social Satus: Geek
Interests: Art, People, People... Computers, Games, Anime... Skiing, Fencing, Biking... and more...
Fav Band(s): Jars of Clay, Bare naked ladies, Sasha & Jhon Digweed, Switchfoot, Reliant K... and others of that not so easy to match nature.  

ricuse7

Akina`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Name: Akina` or Amber but I like any nicknames people give me. ^^
Interests:Anime, music, vollyball, tennis.
Favorite Bands: H.I.M, 112, Jagged Edge, CKY, Godsmack, Papa Roach and Disturbed.
Dislikes: Snakes, spiders, the sun, mean people, close-minded idiots as well as regular idiots. =)
Personality: Well, I'm usually very random/impulsive with my words/text, I love helping people and being as nice as can be. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:02 pm
*wave*
Ello, Im Sabine. I also go by Sabby or Sab depending on who is calling me that.
Age..l am over 25 but act only about 25.
Any how, thanks for the invite. I love to role play, listen to music and sing. I have very eclectic musical taste. I read romance novels and am even working on writing one of my own. Fell free to send me pm's I like meeting new people. Well thats all for now.
*waves again*  

Sabbykins

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gennii Drominda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Hello, all! My name is Gen.

I'm 22, and am a furry. I live in Arizona, and I love the band HIM, and Utada Hikaru...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:26 pm
I'm Emily and happy to be invited to this guild. whee
I like talking to people who're open minded to different topics and enjoy having discussions, the whole one sided thing is getting old.
I'm twenty, live in Arizona and i'm engaged to my nick.
I also work, a lot. A lot, a lot.
I listen to hip hop, underground, heavy metal and bitchcore.
I wirte my own lyrics, make beats and tracks with my friends, but we're not famous yet.
I draw and take as many pictures as I can.

There's more but i'm too tired to type all that out right now.
heart

&; thanks for inviting me to the guild!  

dekay

Courtesy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:46 pm
If you want, you can start with name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

My name is . . . Courtesy. I like pecan pie. I'm a political science/history student, a burgeoning Gnostic, and a huge Gogol Bordello fan. I also like Queen and Led Zeppelin and Tori Amos and Dead Can Dance.

I read. A lot. Favorite author right now is Mikhail Bulgakov. Read "Master and Margarita" and "Heart of a Dog" by him. Awesome communist satirist.

I'm also a bit of a magpie. I love sparkles and shiny things. I have a magnet collection that is threatening to shift Earth's magnetic field.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:03 pm
Hmm... Lets see.
Occupation: Student going to Northeastern State in OK. this fall. management or Psychology major. (Can't decided)
I'm 18
Have a large background in gangs and the military. I don't pefer it anymore though. absolutely love helping people. (I'm weird with a weird background)
Classical music lover. I thank you for inviting me.  

Duke_Charles

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:07 pm
My name is really Taylor. My freinds call me Chibi,Teirra-chan, Ri-chan, Rit-chan, or, in my freind Courtney's case, Ritchan-san. I'm 12 and reallly short, my life is going to hell, sorry if that offended anyone, but it really is. I'm currently obsessed with the band Panic!At The Disco, and I used to be suicidal. Oh, I have two little sisters, an older half sister, a dead half brother, and a dead half sister. My parents are divorced and I don't care, I hate my father, and I need a phsycologist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:40 pm
Okay, I'm new...not much to say *shrug* name's Rosalia, you can call me Rosa or Lia, or whatever? I'm 16 years old....I really don't know what else to say, so....hi!  

Rosalia Elisabeth

Gracious Friend

Lady in the Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:26 pm
My nama is Amy, but please don't call me that, I'd prefer what everyone calls me on gaia, Lady. I live in near Chicago and am in 8th grade. I've been on gaia for more than a year now and still manage to have only 21 friends...When I grow up (I hate that phrase) i want to be a faerie dammit, so that's the thing with the wings and the dress decided to come along for the ride. I am questing the staff of the angels, but I will never get it because, I am actually questing the distance rod +, 12250/14000...I was invited to this guild, I suppose because someone realized that I am extant and not invisible. I will go to bed now and have probably written a near illegible description so now that you have read it, I will advise you to not reread this horrible bit of low grade English, and to go and do something actually useful with your life for a change...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games