Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Heading to the Platform
How am I feeling? Nervous and confused
What's on my mind? Where is the platform?

Rider crossed through onto the platform and opened her eyes, blinking around at all the hustle and bustle of the platform. There were so many people here! And they were all magical. Rider was increasingly ecstatic and, happily, she started to bounce. "This is all so exciting," she said, practically on the verge of giggling. Tori's family made their exit and Rider bid them farewell, then turned to her friends. She pushed her cart along with them, taking Tintri's carrier off the pile of her stuff. The cat, in response, growled angrily. Rider shushed the feline, then sighed. When Lyall suggested they try to meet others, Rider's eyes lit up. "Let's make more friends!" she exclaimed happily!

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy grinned brightly at Mira's exclamation happy he had chosen right by going up to her. He was a bit surprised when she said her younger sister went missing but was told she had just been hiding in the library. He knew that feeling all to well. When she asked him he began writing down his answer figuring he could at least give a basic run down of what happened and hope that she didn't react the same way his family members did. "Well, I got sorta sick at the beginning and had to be taken to St. Mungos but I'm fine! Really! The rest of the summer I spent either reading or hanging out with my sister." He passed her the note hoping she didn't jump to the conclusion that he was either still sick or about to keel over. Out the corner of his eye he spotted his sister dragging Echo off somewhere and gave a silent snort at how obvious the two of them were now. He actually didn't mind the two of them dating, out of all the guys she could have chosen Echo Lovette was practically on the top of her list...right beneath Andrew Garfield of course.

murruelecreuset

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and people]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space"Fix your tie," Edwin Ryans sighed as they dropped off his things with the rest of the luggage and his son had his shirt unbottoned the first two or three holes and his tie wasn't even attempted to be tied. Honestly, Seymour looked half bored already to some degree but was mostly ignoring his father and his mother as he looked around the platform for his friend the studious Ravenclaw.

"I'm not even on the train yet," Seymour Benjamin Ryans told his father with a shrug. "At least I didn't get kicked out of the library my first year."

Edwin massaged his forehead and looked to his wife who suppressed a smirk and he said, "It was my fourth year. And honestly, if you did what I did I would have a long, serious talk with you about... olvídalo."

Seymour raised a brow curious as his mom chuckled and said something quick in Guarani and Edwin turned red for a moment before he said something back-Seymour never caught up with the other official language of Paraguay and all he caught was something about a female. Well, at least his mom thought it was hilarious-so either it was her involved or something before her or something really embarrassing. Or so Seymour figured. One day he'd get that story. He shrugged and pulled off his tie balling it up about to put it in his pocket when his mother said with a small smile, quickly in Spanish, "Fije su uniforme y usar ese lazo correctamente o te estrangulo con él y hacer que parezca un accidente."

"Usted está tan pagando por mi terapia cuando estoy un adulto," Benjamin muttered buttoning his shirt better and at least tying his tie so it was tied-though loose.

"If you survive till then," Edwin chuckled, kissing Casey Ryans on the cheek and laughing. "You are lucky your mother has the patience of a saint."

Benjamin raised his brow at his Dad before rolling his blue eyes, throwing up his hand said a few parting words switching between English and Spanish before he disappeared to his crowd and spotted Timothy with Mira of all people. They were talking fairly civily but considering the last time he had really spoke to Mira or saw her around Timothy, Benjamin wasn't sure if it was a good thing and he missed the message Timothy passed to Mira. Seymour walked over and glanced at Mira before addressing Timothy, "La rubia desagradable causing issues again?"

He glanced at Mira and raised a brow, "It's way too early in the year for you already hunting down people to annoy." He figured it was safe to assume she was up to something. He hadn't gotten a memo she changed. Wasn't it a leapord couldn't change its spots.

((OOC: Figured Benjamin would drop by-and since he doesn't know the story yet of Timothy and Mira making up he'd be unfortunately rude to Mira.))

Translations: (1)olvídalo: forget it
                                                    (2) Fix your uniform and wear that tie properly or I'll strangle you with it and make it look like an accident.
                                                    (3)You are paying for my therapy when I'm an adult.
                                                    (4)La rubia desagradable: the disagreeable blonde

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Platform 9 3/4 with parents and Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Wary
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm fine, I'm fine... right? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone waved goodbye to her father and cousin, trying her best to look like she was okay. She wasn't, of course; four days of torture at the hands of your insane grandfather, who was only torturing you until he worked up the nerve to murder you, would leave even the stoutest of people shaken. And Persephone was not stout; she was a mouse, small and terrified. Literally of her own shadow, she'd come to realize in the weeks after it'd been over. She'd be laying in bed, trying to sleep, and roll over, only to sit up in a cold sweat because literally her own damned shadow had moved with her and she'd thought it was an attacker. Eventually, her father had decided that clearly the flat was at least part of the issue, which Persephone had to say made a bit of sense. Of course she'd be afraid to sleep in that bed, given that it'd been where she was when Lysandar had attacked. And of course she'd be uncomfortable in the dining room, since that'd been where she'd been tortured (the family had begun having meals in the living room for that very reason). So, they'd sold all the furniture and moved, back to London, since Antony had figured that with Lysandar in jail, it was safe enough. She'd felt marginally better... but it hadn't stopped the nightmares. It hadn't made her any less afraid. Not really. In truth, the only reason she was okay with going back to school was because Lysandar was in jail, and she didn't want to let him ruin her whole life... Still, standing on the platform, she couldn't help but look terrified. She wanted... she didn't know what she wanted. To be safe, although being at home hardly made her feel any more so than being at Hogwarts would. Actually, Hogwarts was safer. In truth, she couldn't wait to get back, to tuck herself away in her Common Room. Lessons would distract her better than anything else (Ava had tried valiantly, but no such luck). Yes, going back to school was best... even if it didn't feel like it.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 am
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya groaned at Echo's admission and dropped her head on his shoulder dramatically, this was so not fair! If the brat pack could make it why couldn't their little rag-tag bunch do it too?! She had been ranting in her mind about it so soundly that she almost missed his exclamation that she had made prefect causing her to give a slight scowl. "Ha bloody ha. And Professor Harlowe doesn't just love me! I seem to recall a small talk about gremlins last semester." she said lifting her head off his shoulder while poking his chest with a laugh. It wasn't like she hid her favoritism for the mythology teacher well, or at all, but she didn't think the other's supposed love for her was what made her a prefect. At least, she hoped not. Gah, she could just imagine all the pressure that would be upon her if that were the truth! At Echo's solemn words of wisdom she gave another loud groan and allowed her head to return to its earlier position on his shoulder. "If he so much as looks in my general direction Gypsy would seem like a godsend compared to me." she said more like a huff than the initial growl that she had wanted. Tanya supposed that the only good thing coming from this whole experience was that she could probably bother Xavier twice as much now than she could previously. Deciding that her pity party was over, she lifted her head once more and returned her boyfriend's smile with one of her own before grabbing his hand to lead them out from the dark alcove. "We've got a couple more minutes before the train leaves for us to find everyone else and get a decent compartment. We wouldn't want to leave you alone to the company of young easily swayed firsties now would we?" she said with a sly grin and laugh. She could just imagine him sitting uncomfortably in a train car surrounded by tiny eleven year old girls looking at him like he invented air. A slight frown flitted across her face at that thought before she hastily forced it away. She was so not getting jealous over imaginary prepubescent girls!

Cara MiaKitty

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

Casual PandaWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Timothy and peopleThinking: How the actual frick...OOC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:40 am
Julius Elias Xanders
Layouts, Outfits, and More
(Summer 2027-End of School Year in 202 cool
4th Year, Gryffindor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If I have to be cooped up for another summer I swear I'll go mad.
spacespac

spaceJulius, arguably of his brothers, was the one that liked school the most. He was the one who studied probably the most and was the most determined to keep up really good grades-to make up for any other antics he or his brothers got into. He preferred to appear as the good kid-but he had spent at least the last half of the summer resisting the urge to break out of the house and go somewhere-Hell anywhere-for a few hours. Honestly, he felt so stir crazy that by the end of the summer he half wished that he was a werewolf like Dorian was because it at least guaranteed Dori one night a month to be out of the house. Actually, he was half surprised their parents didn't plot to lock Dorian up in a cage in his room during those times and ban him from going out then.

The logic of arguing that what happened to Dorian could only happen to someone on a full moon seemed to pass over his parents. Or maybe they considered all the other dangerous things out there. Even if there wasn't say dragons (as if you saw a lot of those in muggle neighborhoods in England) there was always muggers or kidnappers or sketchy people who sold your organs or something. Or that is what Julius assumed. On the bright side at 17 didn't you become an adult in the wizarding world? So he would technically be able to move out in a little less than three years-granted he figured out the money to do so. And maybe the Xander triplets' parents would lax up by that point. And he could always just sneak out next summer constantly-what were they going to do ground him further by putting him on house arrest more? He was already there with his brothers for 'their protection'. What a joke.

He came out of the barrier and let out a sigh of relief and smiled largely and said under his breath, "Thank God." His sentiment seemed reflected by Dorian who had already headed towards dropping off his things and was talking to his pomsky which his parents had gotten Dorian once his very unhappy mouse finally managed to escape Dorian. Julius raised a brow at his brother as he talked to his dog and Julius joked to his brother, "Maybe he'll stop chasing my owl around for a while. now that he has more room to roam." The barn owl, Nightwish, looked suspiciously at the pup Knight. The little dog had found that one of the best way to work out its pent up energy was chase Julius's owl around when Nightwish was at the house.

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          (( OOC: Free for Interaction))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 am
/////////Candace Snow/////////////////////////Sapphire Snow////////////////////////Celaena Snow/////////////////////////Feather Snow
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
////St. Mungo's Second Floor////////////////Slytherin 5th year Prefect///////Gryffindor 3rd Year Reserve Keeper////////////Unsorted First Year

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Each other
Wearing: Candace, Sapphire, Celaena, Feather
Thoughts/OOC: Candace: Wish I didn't have to head to work after this.
Sapphire: I can't believe I'm Prefect... Is someone nuts?
Celaena: Let's take third year by storm!
Feather: OMG FIRST YEAR!!!!

OOC: I quoted you Murrue, because Sapphire nodded at Leo. Just so you knew biggrin

It wasn't long before three blondes and a pink haired girl arrived at the platform. Sapphire led the way, as per usual. With Celaena and Feather talking excitedly behind her. Sapphire's mother, Candace, was seeing them off this time. Since Shayna wasn't around now. And Raph? Well he was somewhere. Sapphire smiled as she dropped her things off to be loaded and waited for her sisters. She had really made improvements in being a little nicer. Feather actually started agreeing that they were siblings. Just the other day! The pink haired first year was chuckling at what Celaena was saying. "I'm being absolutely serious! This year is gonna be pretty awesome."

"Don't let it go over your head. You start electives this year, I just don't want you getting swamped." Sapphire said as she stepped back into the little group. Candace was so amazed by how much progress had happened in five years. And this summer? Blew her mind! Sapphire had taken Sata out for his birthday. That she missed! And even helped Feather get ready for school! And then was Celaena's shoulder, when her pet turtle died. Candace was absolutely blown away. Where was her first born? Who was this godsend that they replaced her with? It was amazing!

Sapphire smiled when Feather started. "You don't think the sorting hat will put me somewhere boring do you?" She asked curiously. The pinked haired first year was getting cold feet suddenly."Don't worry Feather dear. The Sorting Hat puts all first years into the houses that suites them best. I'm positive you will be a Ravenclaw." The mom said. Candace had seen how her youngest daughter was. The girl was almost guaranteed Ravenclaw. She patted the girl's head and Feather wrapped her arms around her.

"And if you aren't in Ravenclaw, your older sisters are in the other houses. Excluding Hufflepuff. Raph is in that one. You are going to be fine." Sapphire said rubbing the side of her face. Feather nodded curiously. Sapphire was so different now. Celaena was starting to like the new her. "Well, I think I'm going to see if I can find one of my friends. Bye Mom! See you on Holiday. See you two on the train. Kay?" She said happily before heading off. Candace waved. Oh how time flew. That was when Feather saw Rider and Tori Rae, and her face lifted. "Mom! Those are the friends I told you I made. I love you! See you on Holiday!" She said hugging the older woman and running off to their group.

Sapphire chuckled as the pink haired girl ran off. Sapphire didn't have any friends. She didn't make them. She was a rather lonely Slytherin now wasn't she? The girl sighed and felt her mom put her arm around her. "Don't have any friends you are gonna leave me for?" Sapphire chuckled. It was like the older woman had read her mind. "Nope. There is a guy I like, but he's probably going to ignore me this year. So I might just watch the happenings like a prefect should." She replied. Candace nodded and hugged her oldest. Even with a baby bump, the older blonde was able to squeeze tight. Sapphire giggled. "Mom! Your squishing me! Plus your gonna hurt her!" She said pushing away from her mom and mentioning the large bump on her mother's belly. Candace was eight months pregnant, and didn't really show it. Candace smiled and left.

Sapphire sighed, and looked at the prefect badge on her bag. What was she to do? In fact, she wasn't sure if she was qualified for these privileges. With another sigh, the girl started walking through the crowd. Just watching. She passed by Leo and David, nodding to Leo. She hoped that helping find Grace had at least somewhat made them a little better... She ignored David... Not wanting to start something. And continued moving, finding a bench and sitting down. Feather however had bounced her happy way towards the group. Noticing a male was a part of it. "Rider! Tori Rae! Hi guys!" She said happily.

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

kчlα cσllíns
hσgwαrts hufflєpuff αlumní

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

Kyla emerged onto the platform through the boundary, leading her eleven year old brother onto the platform. "Here we are Addy, Platform 9 3/4. Many good memories here," Kyla said, smiling. She patted Addison's head and said, "Go on, baby brother. Make some friends." Addison rolled his eyes at his sister, then smirked and hugged her. Kyla waved goodbye and crossed back through the boundary. Addison sighed and pushed his cart over to where the guy was loading them, then boarded the train.

I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{With Addison Collins}

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Leonette nodded in agreement there, whatever was going on with the two girls was their business. At least it wasn’t affecting her world any. “Okay so you’ve been more prepared for this then me…” Suddenly she paused realizing the words that had followed. “You’ve accepted you can’t be outstanding in everything? What happened to you over the summer?” Leonette said in surprise. David was such a perfectionist that it was hard to believe he’d ever accept such a thing.

“Well I guess if you’re going to give to me as a Christmas gift I can’t really stop you, now can I?” Leonette replied still thinking it was way too big an expense. “Unlike you I’m going to hit up others for ideas because holidays surprisingly are my thing.” She added with a smile. She figured she’d just ask Cathy for ideas, who better than his sister to ask.

Leonette didn’t know why but it seemed her sisters liked David for whatever reason. Then again she liked him so there had to be something about him that said likable. Maybe it was something only they could see but it was there, somewhere. “I don’t control my sisters David and honestly I don’t want too.” She said before laughing at his sudden questioning on how many cousins she had. “I only have three cousins, two of which have graduated already. Dakota used to live over in Ireland he just moved here so he’s kind of new to all of this...” Leonette hadn’t wanted to say that Dakota was raised by muggles but honestly he had from what they figured anyways.

“True I suppose. Though I’ll have you know that looking out for him should hardly be a problem, at least based on what I’ve been told.” Leonette replied although for all she knew there were some hidden rules she wasn’t aware of. Regardless he cousin should be at least okay. “Congratulations on making prefect by the way. Wish I could say the same but I believe I was out bested by Tanya.” She said before her eyes caught site of Sapphire.

Nodding back to Sapphire, after what happened over the summer Leonette had a better understanding of the Slytherin even if it was just a little. “I hear they give it to those who have the most to gain from it and can live to be good role models for others. Maybe he’s trying to teach her house unity.” She said with a smile. It was common knowledge David didn’t go for that sort of thing. “I’m not saying I want to hold his hand through school. I just want to make sure he’s got someone to turn to if he needs it.” She explained.

“Though you’re right he’s got his bases covered no matter where he’s placed.”

Status: Happy yet shocked about gifts... (so want to look...)
With: David

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Same to you Shaba

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori glanced between Rider and Lyall. They wanted to make more friends, eh? Well, the more the merrier, they say! Lyall also commented on her cat, so Tori held up the cage. "Her name is Alice. She likes to sleep all the time, but she is pretty, I agree," she said with a nod. Glancing around, Tori looked for someone they could bombard with friendship. However, most of the people in the station were with their family or their friends, and she didn't want to intrude. Hmm...

It didn't take long, though, for a familiar face and head of pink hair to bounce her way over to them. "Hey Feather! Long time, no see! How are you?" Tori asked, moving to hug the girl. It seemed like forever since she saw her pink haired friend in Diagon Alley, but now she was here with her other friends too! "Oh yeah. Feather, this is my new friend. His name is Lyall. Aren't his glasses adorable?" she added with a grin. Maybe she should get some glasses without lens' in them. They were a nice addition to almost any outfit, after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEAR▬▬▬

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

“You were sick?!” Mira asked looking at Timothy as soon as she read the first part about him being in the hospital. Looking back down at the paper Mira read the rest. “I wish I had known sooner. So, you really are okay then?” She asked him hoping from a reassuring nod or something. Mira’s dealt with sickness before although she was too young to remember all the details. However, she knew when a sickness got bad enough people died and she didn’t want to think about that happening to Timothy.

When Benjamin came over Mira looked over at him hoping he’d be civil. However when she heard him say what he did she was at least glad she knew roughly what he’d called her.
“May I just say that while I don’t speak Spanish I have a feeling you just said I’m disagreeable.” She spoke as civilly as possible. ‘I’m taking a page out of the Wendy Chaisty book of etiquette.’ She thought. “We’re just talking and for once you are mistaken. I’m not annoying anyone, I’m just socializing.” Mira added looking from him to Timothy before adding. “With a friend I might add.” With that she looked back at her housemate.

User Image

Status: Alright, Surprisingly Happy & Trying not to start a fight.
With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: That's alright he can be rude she doesn't mind... much lol

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall grinned when his friend told him about her cat. "This is my bunny, Bubbles. She's really nice and she never bites!" He displayed the animal, then grinned when another girl ran over and hugged Tori Rae and Rider. Lyall tilted his head, smiling brightly. She seemed really nice, plus she had cute hair! Then, Tori Rae mentioned his glasses, making the boy blush. "Ooooh.... they're nothing special. Not like your pretty outfit, Tori Rae!" He grinned again, then looked at the newer girl, who was seemingly called Feather. "Hi Feather! I'm Lyall! I like your hair and your name! I'm a first year! Are you?" He bounced a bit, excited to meet someone new.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

{Out of Character:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy winced at Mira's shriek and gave her a reassuring nod at her question before they were interrupted by his other friend Benjamin. At first he gave his friend a bright smile and wave at seeing him but then realized that he hadn't told the other about how he and Mira and buried the hatchet...meaning he probably thought that she was bullying him or something like that. Dangit, he knew he should've told him sooner! While he was writing a response the Slytherin girl decided to throw her own two cents in and when she called him a friend he ducked low to hide the small blush that was trying to form on his cheeks. When he was finished with his note he handed it to Benjamin while making a mental note to step up their BSL lessons and possibly adding Mira to them as well. "She's not annoying me or anything, really! We sort of made up right before the end of the year, I just forgot to tell you. Please be nice, she's not all that bad once you get to know her."

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:33 pm
User Image
                                                      Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                      Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                      But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                      Said no more counting dollars
                                                      We'll be counting stars
                                                      Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer came throught he partition, his eyes already scanning the crowd while he pushed his cart along. This was his last summer not using magic outside of school, and he couldn't wait until sixth year was over. He really wanted to get his act back up and running again. It had been something he had worked on since he could remember, and his mind was already working on the possibilities of including real magic into the routine. Jer was certain he could pull off some amazing things with his use of magic, and never have to pull out a wand to do it. He'd never needed one before. The blond almost had the urge to let off a few spells before he reigned it in. Nope, he hadn't had an accidental bit of magic occur in probably a decade, he wasn't going to let that change.

He was relieved at least when he spotted Gypsy and wandered over, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her before he realized she seemed to be in a bad mood. Uh oh. He scanned the crowd again, noticing that Echo and the twins were nowhere in sight, but noted that barmy Ravenclaw kid, Daniel or something, with a prefect badge on. He rolled his eyes, suddenly more than aware that this had to be the source of Gypsy's annoyance. He rubbed his forehead, thinking that this was just going to be a lovely year this year. Especially since he decided that no, he was going to sit where he wanted this year. Maybe even drag Kenny with him over to the table. After all, Kenny did need some more friends his age.
                                                      "So, th' stick go' prefec' then. Guess they're overcompensatin' fer makin' us prefects then. Cor, 'e's caused 'is own brand of mischief through th' years. Dunno 'ow people will listen to th' bloke if they don' li' 'im."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaan' it's th' stick wit' th' badge...
                                                      OOC:

[x]

I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

spaceBenjamin raised a brow when Mira responded calling him out on the Spanish and was fairly polite as she said he was mistaken and that she was just socializing and called Timothy a friend. He looked a bit surprised glancing at Timothy, waiting for his friend to write out varification of the story or not and then looked back to Mira, "Actually, I called you 'the disagreeable blonde' to be technical. I'm more than happy to tell you exactly what I say in Spanish when I do if you ask, but generally descriptions are quicker and easier for me in Spanish-most aren't worth translating-they're fairly neutral. I did spend most of my childhood in Paraguay after all. I could offer you some basic Guarani too if you wanted, but I'm far from fluent like my parents are."

He glanced over as Timothy handed him a note with a slight blush at Mira's words. Benjamin read the note quickly and nodded with a sigh as he folded up the parchment and said to Mira, "Hmm... lo siento then. I stand corrected."

He added with a wave of his hand to Timothy, "Anyways, she could end up like my Mum and still be nice enough. The crazy woman gave me a death threat about fixing my tie. Granted she threatens me at least twice daily but still... And Dad just stands there and laughs about it. Mental. Both of them. And, TImothy, keep me posted on stuff like this. I don't like looking like un cabrón."

With a tsk he said, "So, how were your summers then?"

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) Sorry/I'm sorry

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Platform 9 3/4 with parents and Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games