Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had gotten onto the train quickly, figuring he didn't need Gid trying to stop him or Jazzy deciding to lay into him again. Instead, he figured he'd try and find Vannah, since he needed to tell her what was going on and deserved to know. He didn't like leaving her in the dark, unlike some people he could think of. Besides, he was certain that Tessa would be fine in the compartment he'd staked out by herself. If nothing else, he knew that she could keep his belongings safe while he was looking for his gir.. best friend. He couldn't really call her his girlfriend anymore, since that suggested he had romantic feelings. Not that he didn't care about Savannah, but he just didn't have those kinds of feelings. He bit his lip, gut twisting with the realization that he had done it, and succeeded where he hadn't second year. He'd managed to make sure that Gid could properly hate him now. He didn't like that feeling, or the knowledge that he'd actually done it, but there it was. Maybe after all of this he could actually find a nice place to curl up and disappear after a while.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where's Vannah, anyway?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred raised a brow and managed a semi-innocent look on his face at Di's dry tone. It was sort of why he liked her but it was intimidating as well. "Uh sure," Mordred said when he was told to lead the way hating how unsure of himself he sounded at that moment. Stupid hormones. He was fine with pretty girls he was around all the time with modeling and his mum but when it comes to one girl he might like more for her personality and intelligence and looks being a far thought on his attraction to her he freezes up? Not that Di wasn't pretty. She was. Very pretty in a simple sort of way. It was refreshing.

Soon they found a compartment, thankfully before all were full, but being that they were alone it forced Mordred to face Di and her intense stare. He felt a lump in his throat forming as he tried to match Di's stare before finally he gave up and looked away. Biting his lip he looked out the window and fiddled with the eagle necklace he had picked up a few years back and stuck with out of some sort of house pride or what not.

"So um Yuliya and I broke up... well we sort of did at the end of last summer or we decided if we wanted to date other people..." He trailed off and shrugged, refusing to look at Di as he began to blush. Not saying anything for a moment he said, "So last year you know how I joined the quidditch team... well part of the reason was Lola was asking everyone but the bigger part was..." He lowered his voice and muttered so his voice was practically non-existent, "I wanted to spend more time with you."

Looking back at Di, a blush still on his cheeks he said, "Forget it. It's not important. I'm being stupid."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPrefects Car
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPrefects
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFor the first time in years, Lori wasn't quite relieved to be heading back to school. She wasn't unhappy about it, far from it, she had actually missed the castle. She'd almost missed seeing her friends, aside from Trist, obviously. Having spent almost all of her summer with him, it would've been hard to miss him. But, this was the first summer in a long time that she was coming from a place she'd actually enjoyed being. Going to school didn't feel like a lifeline this time; it was just nice. Pleasant, to know that she was going to be back in lessons and seeing her friends everyday, few though she might have.

spaceThe only thing that irked her about staying with the Hastings was, they weren't as obsessed with punctuality as her own family had been. It hadn't been a problem over the holiday, but now she was racing to get onto the train before it pulled out, all while glaring over her shoulder at Tristan for making them late. It wasn't entirely his fault, but he was definitely the one she was going to blame. "Were you hoping we'd have to walk to the school?" she asked incredulously. Somehow, living with Trist, in his own home, with his parents and sister, had made her much more comfortable with him. Never mind that she'd been living with him at school for years now. It was different, somehow. Like he was her brother or something... Actually, almost exactly like that. She was fairly certain the way she'd begun speaking to him was very similar to how she spoke to Leslie.

spaceThankfully, they made it onto the train just in time, though she nearly fell over as it began moving. Shooting her friend an exasperated look, she gestured down the hallway with her head. "C'mon, we've got the prefect meeting," she said dryly. The brunette was sure that Trist was less than looking forward to the meeting, namely because Zeph was obviously going to be there. After his drunken confession over their break, after she had for some reason agreed to his utterly brilliant idea to get into his parent's liquor cabinet, things finally made a lot more sense. She didn't know why she hadn't realized before, considering that in hindsight it was fairly obvious. But she'd been so busy being confused as to why everyone seemed to think she had a thing for him, that she'd never considered that he might have a thing for her. But, now she knew; he didn't like Zeph because he was jealous.

spaceOf course, that revelation was somewhat disheartening. It hadn't bothered her at first, but then more of Trist's drunk ramblings had started to sink in, not to mention all the nonsense from Gia. And Pam. Unfortunately. It was actually a bit irritating, if she were perfectly honest. Not only because she'd realized that they were right, but because if Trist's symptoms of his crush were evident in retrospect, she was seeing no such signs from Zeph. He'd never seemed jealous, or like the time they spent together was anything more than studying to him. Presumably, Pamela had said something to him after her conversation with Lori regarding their supposed 'relationship', and Lori had heard nothing of it, which could only leave her with the conclusion that she'd managed to develop feelings for the wrong boy. Which just figured. She was somewhat depressed by the thought, but didn't see the need for the realization to change anything. Zeph was still her friend, even if that was the end of it.

spaceShe entered the prefect car and found herself somewhat disappointed that the Hufflepuff hadn't arrived yet. Pointless crush aside, she hadn't spoken to him since she'd run away to Trist's, and that had been over a month ago. She'd gotten accustomed to speaking with the boy regularly over the past school year, and having that sudden absence had bothered her... Perhaps that wasn't quite as separate from her crush as she thought. But, she did still want to be friends with him, which meant seeing him, which meant she was allowed to miss him when she hadn't seen him in over a month. Right? She sighed as she sat in the first available seat, offering a small hello to those who'd already arrived. Well, he had to be along eventually, right? And she had Trist for company until then.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I'm positive we can survive this year fine. God provided us a safe and good year last year, right?" Essie said before pausing and wondering if she should have mentioned God. Then again God provided all the good in one's life it was wrong not to praise him. Thankfully, Rich never seemed to be bothered by her religiosity and she liked that about him. It made him a good friend and likely said he might someday be open to accepting God's word as the fact it was. Oh she hoped to. Life was better as a Christian she was sure of it.

She smiled and said, "Thanks. And I promise to support you in any endeavors you decide to embark on. And sure you are good at judging character. I haven't seen any evidence you are bad at it," She ended folding her hands behind the back and grinning at her friend.

Essie followed Rich onto the train and tried to keep an eye out for Garnet but she wasn't sure what Rich's friend looked like so she figured it was a lost cause, but she could try right? They unfortunately couldn't find Garnet but found a cabin for themselves and Essie took a seat across from Rich. "So any clubs you plan on joining?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Next post train}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<7th Year>

Lola with Devonte parted ways from Selina and Layton as there was the call for boarding. Devonte took her hand and she half suspected pulled her along with a hair more urgency than he normally would though the pull was far from forceful. She didn't say anything as she followed him on the train, glad to be rid of Layton, and feeling a little guilty she was glad to be free of Selina to, but that was because she was happy to have some alone time with Devonte. Devonte may have stayed with her all summer but it was always busy at her home, between her parents, her brother, the gnomes, and all the wood nymphs that would flit in and out of their garden.

Lola sat down beside Devonte when he turned to her and spoke of the twist of Layton becoming Head Boy. "It isn't just the head of his house who decides on who is Head Boy," Lola reminded Devonte, "Maybe all the heads got drunk together at the meeting to make the decision." She shook her head and said, "Joking, I doubt that is the case." She leaned back and said, "Honestly, I can't think what they were thinking but what is done is done. Besides if we stay outside we should be good. I bet I could bother Professor Hill into watching him. He always seemed to like me or dislike me less than the other students. Probably helped I was the best in his class. Always felt a bit like I was cheating though."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head on Devonte's shoulder and said, "Anyways, I'm happy for it to be my last year even if I'm torn on my future. What about you?"

Time: 2034-2035
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Express
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Hanging out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, at least we're voluntarily in close proximity this time...
                                                                Who's important to me? Gia Donati
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Carver snorted at Gia's assessment about what was likely to happen between the three. Not like he could actually deny seeing that. happen. Lori was that type. However, he didn't go into that since the conductor was gesturing for people to get on the train and Carver wouldn't exactly like having to explain how he missed the train to Steffi. He followed her, figuring if nothing else they could easily find a compartment to themselves, even if it meant kicking some other people out of it. When they did and settled in, Carver simply slumped and put his feet up on the opposite bench, knowing that unless Tristan or Lori came in, the seats would be unoccupied. "Didn't get nearly arrested this year. I finally managed to scrape the money together to go to that skate park in Diagon Alley. Unfortunately, it was full of people showing off and loud as hell and I swear the owner's an arse or something since he kept leering at every girl in the place." That was his summary of his summer, which didn't amount to much. Besides, if he had anything else to say, it would have run under the header of being the jungle gym at the orphanage. Why kids liked climbing all over him was beyond him. "Makes me wonder what I'm going to do when I turn seventeen. Should I just say ******** it and try and find a place to live in wizarding society or endure more sticky fingers and snot from little kids?" He was going from a minor into an adult, and he didn't know how that worked with the whole orphan bit of his life. He could try and see if he could find a place to live over the summer and get a job next year, but then he'd be having a hell of a time trying to pay bills, have food, and prepare for school for seventh year.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

✝ℌїґḓ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder didn't miss Bastian's gratuitous use of German, especially when in conjunction with everyone else around them, and especially after Glynn had run off when there was too many people. Or was it when he was asked about Welsh? It almost looked like how Balder had acted toward Luke back when Luke had come out of jail. Balder rubbed his chest, not liking this one bit and wanting to help. What was the point of being family if he couldn't help out? Was that why his uncle introduced him? To see if maybe his mor could help out? He thought for a moment before looking back at Bas. "Ich werde weitermachen und versuchen, mit ihm zu sprechen. Irgendetwas stimmt nicht, und Onkel Roald hätte nicht Glynn Mutter eingeführt, wenn er nicht glaube, dass sie ihm helfen konnte." He glimpsed back at Aleah, knowing that of all the people that had surrounded Glynn, she had stuck around. He looked back at Bas when she decided to wander off to a compartment and sighed. "Sie aufholen. Ich werde Glynn zu gehen finden. Abbildung Aleah braucht Hilfe jetzt oder so etwas. Wahrscheinlich sowieso eine zweite Meinung darüber zu müssen."

Balder bit his lip before starting down the corridor, looking in each compartment before he finally spotted his cousin. A frown marred his features as he saw that Glynn wasn't alone, and he considered his options for a moment before he entered the room, knocking on the door and giving a smile at the two boys. "Hey Glynn. Sorry about earlier. I didn't realize that so many people around was going to bother you. You okay?" When he didn't get a response and instead watched Glynn curl tighter into himself, he glanced at the other boy who was sitting with him. "Hi, I'm Balder. Is... Is he okay? I just met him, and um, he doesn't act like this all the time, does he?" Balder didn't know, and was hoping he could get insight into his cousin. He had vague memories of the younger blond on the quidditch pitch last year, and he didn't seem like this. Maybe he was sick or something?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Please don't let this blow up in my face...
                                                  OOC: Translation: I'm going to go ahead and try and talk to him. Something's not right, and Uncle Roald wouldn't have introduced Glynn to mom if he didn't think she could help him.
                                                  You catch up. I'm going to go find Glynn. Figure Aleah needs help right now or something. Probably going to need a second opinion about this anyway.

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:39 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di was not fazed by Mordred's innocent stare; he'd been blessed with what her nain would have called a 'wyneb babi', but that didn't mean she was naive enough to fall for it. He sounded far less sure of himself, however, and she'd be lying if that hadn't given her some satisfaction. She was a very calm person herself, but Mordred was usually very composed, and for him to sound so hesitant and young was yet another sign that something was up. He couldn't meet her eyes and her cheeks reddened steadily in frustration.

"I gathered," she said coolly at the mention of Yuliya once more, and watched him blush. The brunette straightened up slightly at the mention of the quidditch team, almost straining to hear him as his voice wavered into a low,almost shamefaced mutter. Finally, he looked back at her, and Di looked as though there was a lot she wanted to say but wasn't quite sure how to say it. Finally, she threw caution to the wind and simply opened her mouth, green eyes almost gray in near fury.

"You have been stupid," she agreed with as much restraint as she could possibly show at the moment, given the high levels of tension and embarrassment. "You've been a complete ffwl- is this why you've acted so standoffish around all my friends for so long, around me? Because you were too much of a bloody llwfrgi to admit your own feelings to yourself?" Her voice rose slightly for a moment before coming back down. "I'm not going to forget it- I don't like to forget things, because that doesn't solve things. You might be perfectly happy to forget this conversation ever happened, but I'm not."

Di looked at him fiercely for a moment, as if daring him to interrupt her mid-rant. "The way you've behaved has been- do you know how uncomfortable it makes me, when you completely ignore or brush off my friends? I get that you don't necessarily like them or want to be friends with them, and that's fine. I'm not the bloody iâr mam, I'm not going to make everyone hold hands and sing songs until they love one another. But you need to understand that it's disrespectful. And it reflects badly on me," she snapped, almost standing up, but in the end staying seated.

"And that's partially my fault- I should have called you on it earlier, but I was stupid too, and I'm not used to having all these conflicting friends, and I don't, believe it or not, know what I'm supposed to do all the bloody time!" The Ravenclaw exhaled slowly for a moment. "But you- you having feelings for me," here she sounded slightly more uncertain, "Is not an excuse. You need to understand that now, and you should have understood that before." Di sunk into a heated silence, looking less angry and more... tired.

OOC:
'baby face'
'fool'
'coward'
'mother hen'

Quote:

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Savannah kept in step with her cousin Ralphie until he said his goodbyes to join his friends. Her brother was already long gone, probably headed for the prefects compartment. She hurried on to the scarlet train with her leashed companion curled up on the top of her trunk as she wheeled her trolley down. She hadn't decided if she would attend the meeting yet—her dice would make the decision for her, eventually. Once her trunk was loaded and satchel firmly strapped around her shoulder, she coddled the small French Bulldog in her arms and patrolled the long corridors of the train. Younger students scampered under her feet while the sixth and seventh years seemed to tower over her. Savannah wrinkled her nose at a sour smell and hurried farther down the length of train. Eventually, she spotted the familiar face of her boyfriend through the thinning crowd. ”Rhysy! Hey!” Savannah bounced to the balls of her feet and waved. Houdini yelped, startled by the sudden motion. The Slytherin hurried to bridge the gap between them and wrapped a firm arm around his neck and leaned in for a sideways hug, juggling her pup on her hip all the while. She paused, then tsked her tongue as she said, ”You look troubled. Want to talk? Or... we can throw rocks out the window—I have a few in my pocket.” She smiled then, as if nothing was amiss.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph was pinching the bridge of his nose when he walked into the compartment, already feeling a headache forming. He had to endure an entire summer of his sister complaining about her ex-boyfriend, and then there was the fact that captaincy for the quidditch team had literally landed in his lap. Not to mention anxiously waiting for his OWLs to arrive so that he could actually figure out if he was going to be doing what he wanted to do since he was ten, and he was certain that he was running ragged. Thankfully he'd seemed to stop growing at a respectable six feet so he didn't have to deal with being sore all the time. That was a pain, literally.

Which brought him to his other source for a headache. Pam. She'd been owling him relentlessly over the summer, trying to get him to act on his feelings for Lori, but he didn't know how to go about doing that without stepping on someone's toes. Namely Tristan's, considering that he was convinced Pam was probably wrong and he and Lori were in fact dating. Plus, there was the fact that he couldn't even reach Lori at all during the summer, so he had no idea what was going on with that. Needless to say, Pam hadn't given up on the idea when she heard that Zeph couldn't even get in touch with Lori at all all summer. In fact, her letters got more numerous, to the point that his dad now thought that he and Pam were dating, and wasn't giving up on the idea of it either. It just made an already messy situation messier, and Zeph was swearing that as soon as he turned seventeen, he was just going to ask his cousin if he could move in with him for a while to escape his dad. He could take the couch. It never would have bothered him, after all.

He flopped down onto the bench, hardly paying attention to who he was sitting across from. It wasn't until he sighed, opened his eyes, and looked up that he realized he had inadvertently sat across from Lori. Which caused his cheeks to heat up like a brand. He shifted awkwardly, convinced the world was out to get him today and instead swallowed before speaking.
                                                  "Oh. Um. Hi Lori. How was your summer?" Neutral. He could do neutral. He could do neutral and hopefully ignore the fact that Lori was waiting for Tristan and they were going to sit together. Awkward times, yeah.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh, this just got even better... NOT!
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Half snorting and half laughing, Tristan rolled his eyes and replied with a sarcastic, ”Or fly!” He trailed along on Lorelei's heel with amusement twinkling in his eye. It was funny to see her out of her element—she was always the punctual one—but this time they were one of the last stragglers to board the train. Over the past summer, he saw a whole different side to Lori—the adventurous side—when she agreed to meet him on the night of the full moon to unlock and open the latch of the barn door so they could roam the dark forest, witch and werewolf. And how could he forget their drunken escapade? Hell, it was the most emotionally awkward conversation ever, but he didn't regret it. He finally declared the truth about his feelings for her, then loudly proclaimed how little it mattered because she obviously had feelings for Zeph. (That conversation could only go as one would expect, and it was coupled with a massive hangover and a hellish headache the next day. But he wouldn't have done anything different.)

Boarding the train, he watched the dozens of faces and waving hands from the window as they pulled away from the station. He turned back in time to grin at Lorelei's exasperation and continued with the joking sarcasm, ”Oh boy, just what I've been waiting for!” Tristan pushed himself to follow his friend down the train and adjusted his trousers on the way for a more comfortable walk. ”Are we there yet?” He poked at her as they walked, picking on her for sheer amusement. He already knew the answer, anyway. And it wasn't far.

The sixth year filed into the prefects' compartment and occupied an empty seat next to Lorelei. Unlike her, he didn't greet the others that were already gathered. Didn't really care. He only looked around to try and find his sister (or Zeph,) and noticed the Hufflepuff was already seated on the bench promptly across from them. ”Hey,” he waved to the bloke in greeting then leaned backwards into his seat with a loud and long sigh. Nudging Lori with his elbow he added a quick, ”Wake me up for the meeting will ya?” Then closed his eyes as he rested his head back.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Prefects Cart】 【COMPANY:: Lori and Zeph】 【ATTIRE:: xxx】 【STATS:: 5' 9", 153lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee just followed behind Caty quietly. Her brain was moving at a sluggish pace and seeing all these places where last year she had been pinned to Derrick's side like some sort of doll for him to tote around as a prop. It made her shudder just to think his name let alone being in all these places that she had been with him. So instead of looking and letting the memories invade and the flashbacks start, she just walked with her arm clinging to Caty's and let her sullen friend lead her onto the train and into the safety of a compartment.

As much as she missed her friends, she didn't want to talk to anyone except Caty. Her best friend. Her only friend. Her only friend who could ever understand the deafening empty silence that filled her entire being to the brim. Caty knew that feeling. Aimee knew she did. She could see their likeness in her eyes. She could read the emptiness like it was a cold unloving sibling that was always their to hold her hand in the dark. So upon entering the compartment she locked the door behind the two of them and Bandit and then flopped onto the opposite bench to stare at the ceiling. She blinked at Caty's words and rolled over to look at her as well.

"Its okay. Wasn't in much of a talking mood anyways. I mostly just hermit-ed in my house and met with a therapist 5 times a week." She muttered with a shrug. Bandit at that moment jumped up and gave her face kisses, before doing the same to Caty. Aimee snorted and gave a quiet chuckle and even a half smile, before turning her eyes back to the ceiling. "How do I fix myself Caty? I feel like I don't even exist anymore. Like he just erased all of me and replaced me with.... i dunno... nothing? And I broke Leon and he hates me now and everyone else probably does too since I was such an a** last year... I don't know how to fix me.... I don't even know who me is anymore...."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:58 am
User Image

ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAvian let out a snort when Grace tried to cheer him up regarding his poor grades in History and Herbology. "Psh, yeah, good point. I got a lot of O's more than E's so that outweights a Dreadful and an Acceptable. Not saying that dad liked it but I'm just now bloody glad that I don't have to take History. That's been a pain in my arse since first year. The Herbology one was just probably bad luck. Not that I cared now, anyway." Which was true, besides he didn't exactly like Professor Hill since day one-- Which surprised him about the fact that his sister Nike was in fact fond of that menace. But then, she has interests that were a contrast to him, like say, Ghosts and Ghouls. "But then, we're Ravenclaws, we tend to expect alot that we're bound to get high score." He added sarcastically, though that wasn't always true. The house valued creativity, he was pretty sure he was sorted there because he was musically creative. Besides, Gypsy and Echo probably got Ravenclaw for the same reason, right? Though to be fair the latter has this intellectual side compared to the avant garde former. Gosh, just thinking about them only made him miss them more, he hadn't seen them since forever... Or well, since Echo's wedding in his fourth year. The whole sneaking thing was pretty much fun to recall.

spaceThe young musician felt a metaphorical sting when she held his hand as they both walked in the train. It wasn't exactly a bad sting, in fact, it was probably overall neutral while simultaneously leaning to the positive spectrum-- Or at least, people say it was supposed to be a good sting. It must've been his shaking feeling of him being watched, it seemed as if someone was keeping their nose on what he had been doing right now. Nevertheless, he decided to hold on and held it a little bit tighter. When she was pretty much as if offering her condolences about his bloke of a father, he didn't answer since he didn't have any words to say on that matter. He didn't like him, but at the same time, he didn't want to be seen as a disappointed son. He didn't like the manor, yet he didn't want to be disowned and kicked out. He was always torn in which buttons he should really press, unsure if it was even worth it. "Don't worry," He finally told her, "I'll figure something out, hopefully. I mean, you have to worry about your NEWTs first, your future depends on it, after all."

spaceHe was subtly glad that they decided to change the subject, and he could not help but let a small giggle escape from his chest when she admitted that NEWTs were driving nut. "It's always been like that, even with the normal exams and the OWLs" He pointed out, "I mean, when was it not, actually?" He added before he entered the compartment and took a seat, then scooted as he's offering a seat for her.

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [Grace] at [compartment]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          STAFU
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:33 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Unsorted First Year xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet only let out a hum of acknowledgment and a nod when the redhead introduced himself as Deaus... Deaus Whiteshade. The surname sounded something a historically magical family would have, but he could really be wrong. When he was going to introduce himself, he quirked an eyebrow and gave Deaus a look if it was his first year here. Well, didn't he just told him that he was new here? Like what, was a second year student considered "new"? Absolutely not. "I just told you half a second ago." He replied with a scowl, "But anyway, like I said, I'm new here. So yes, I'm a first year." His voice was a bit rough on the edges, not to mention that someone would say that it was quite monotonous. Though really, sometimes he could raise his voice when there were times he didn't have his reactions on check.

His cold features, eventually, soften up abit after a few seconds and added, except at first he accidentally slipped to his French, perks of being bilingual, "Je suis Garnet Morte-- I mean-- Garnet. My name's Garnet, " He wasn't sure if he should throw in his surname as well, because it might scare the redhead away and he did not like being alone again. If only if his ancestors weren't being arsehats... and if only his father--- Ugh, just the thought of him only made his scarred arm itch as if his arm warmers were purposedly giving him rashes.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Deaus] 𝚊𝚝 [the compartment]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      ----

Xistund

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:55 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was waiting for the two stranger blonds (Bas and Aleah) when the sight of Glynn's uncharacteristic presence was beginning to sting him with worry, it was a very familiar feeling for him. In fact, he always worry about alot of things, most notably about Matteo and his job as an Auror. He also worried about Austmar, too, even if he knew he was just as agile and strong just like Matteo. After all, his job as a dragon keeper was pretty tough and that was really dynamic but pretty risky. He wondered how Rubin was able to handle this, especially that well... He heard he was having issues at his own home in Diagon, Ivar didn't know all the details but that was bad enough. He noticed that Glynn was beginning to pale as if he was going to faint. Ivar was going to ask him what was wrong when he told them he needed air and fled away, leaving his jaw drop as he could no longer say what was he going to ask. He was going to go after him and promptly took a step when Tiernan mused that it was better to give him space, and he was torn whether he should actually let him be. Staring at the door where Glynn disppeared, he sighed heavily and shrugged, implying that he was coming with Reyna and Tiernan. "Alright... Anyway, it's good to see you, Balder. Nice to meet, you two lot. Adjö." He brought himself a smile to the other two older third years then turned to follow his other two friends.

As the three of them entered an empty compartment, he sat beside Reyna and removed his galaxy-themed cap, revealing his brown hair once again. He cast down his eyes and fiddled his cherished violin necklace with his fingers, the same necklace Matteo gave to him on his 11th birthday. On Halloween. Hah, that was funny. He only looked up to Tiernan when Reyna asked her about her snakes, which reminded him of Rowan's snake back in the apothecary before he started his year in Hogwarts. He didn't exactly like Tiernan's sister, but he didn't hate her that much since they pretty much ignored each other. He still could not shake his mind about his friend, something was bothering Ivar so much, he didn't think he could recall Glynn being like that. Not really. "Was it something I said for Glynn to run like that?" He thought out loud, then realized that he literally just said it, "Sorry, forget it. I might be just abit too worried."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Reyna and Tiernan] α† [train compartment]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games