Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Poor-poor jfm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:45 pm
jfm567
stoner364
So....How has everyone been lately? blaugh

im tired.... from working on my $50 car........ gonk

I'm sorry... sad  

stoner364

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:48 pm
Goddess Ace
Poor-poor jfm.

its a great car!! runs good, its just been in 3 wrecks...... domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:48 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
Poor-poor jfm.

its a great car!! runs good, its just been in 3 wrecks...... domokun

gonk  

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:00 pm
mrgreen http://i6.tinypic.com/11qty4g.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:01 pm
no wonder th car only costed 50$.. usaly if i ever had a car that costed that much i would ignore it allogether.  

Darthspanky

stoner364

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:07 pm
Goddess Ace
mrgreen http://i6.tinypic.com/11qty4g.jpg

I LOVE THIS CAT!!! I'm going to take him from you and give you mine!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:08 pm
No one takes my baby. mad  

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:09 pm
Goddess Ace

Uhhh...ok wink sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:31 pm
Darthspanky
no wonder th car only costed 50$.. usaly if i ever had a car that costed that much i would ignore it allogether.

i had hookups.... wink i got a free CRATE of oil with it, the engine runs great, the sunroof busted out and has a peice of rubber covering it, the hood was smoshed and beat back together, the trunk hit a light pole and is fuked up (the spare tire cant even go in there), theres a small hole in the muffler, 3 doors leak, the key is hard to pull out, theres popcorn everywhere, the radio is completly gone, it only has 2 hubcaps and the tires are bald, but it runs great!! amazing huh? domokun  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:32 pm
Goddess Ace

WE CAN SHARE!! domokun <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:34 pm
3nodding heart  

Goddess Ace
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:34 pm
jfm567
Darthspanky

i had hookups.... wink i got a free CRATE of oil with it, the engine runs great, the sunroof busted out and has a peice of rubber covering it, the hood was smoshed and beat back together, the trunk hit a light pole and is fuked up (the spare tire cant even go in there), theres a small hole in the muffler, 3 doors leak, the key is hard to pull out, theres popcorn everywhere, the radio is completly gone, it only has 2 hubcaps and the tires are bald, but it runs great!! amazing huh? domokun

eek , holy crap that's probably the most f*ed up car i've ever heard of  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:36 pm
jfm567
Darthspanky

sounds like a POS i think id rather use that as a parts car then anything else

take a picture of it!!!!  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:37 pm
stoner364
jfm567
Darthspanky

eek , holy crap that's probably the most f*ed up car i've ever heard of
i have prbley seen worce...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games