Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

mythical_wizard

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 pm
ninja ninja ninja
have a very nice forum site!!!!!!!!
i'd really like to recommend this guild to other poor gaian's!!!!!
all members to this guild have a simple way on how to show their kindness to some poor gaian's!!!!!!!1 heart heart heart
ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:18 am
Hello there all newcomers.

Welcome to FG4PGS the only guild which actually helps fellow gaians, before you start posting make sure to read all the stickies and "how not the be a noob 101" there very informative and also explains everything about this guild. Read them all and you shall be very well versed on what to do and what not to do in the forum.

REMEMBER

+ add polls to all topics [noob 101 shows how]
+ be polite and understanding with other gaians
+ place topics in the right sections
+ dont badger about the gift ninjas there is stickies with everything you need to know about them.

any problems feel free to pm me on my profile or here. or any of the other moderators here in the guild.

thankyou for taking the time to read this.

once again welcome and have fun.

Angelic_Highlights - moderator.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

capt pedestrian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:08 am
whats up peoples, im new here as of 2 day so, hi!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am
hi!!!! biggrin uhm.. ehm.. thank you for accepting me heart !!!!  

eledh

Tenolein

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:52 am
Welcome peoples!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:48 pm
hey i'm huntly and I've been here for like a week...  

Huntly

Akaba Ulquiorra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:16 am
I am New too biggrin I just got accepted biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:25 am
uhhh......hello
im new to this guild thing and kinda new to gaia 2.....not really......just cant be online very often mrgreen  

D-ve

teenroses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm
Hello, everybody! I am Teenroses, and my first name is 'Paige.'

I am female (yes).

I love anime and manga, mainly shojo. I own about 200 manga books.

I love philosophies and researching psychology!! smile

I also am an iPod freak who LOVES their iPod!!

My favorite color is Pearl-White. My birthday is March 11. xD

I am 1/64 Native American, German, Irish, and Half Japanese.

I went to Japan in the Fall Break of 2007, and met my Japanese Grandmother for the first time. I also met my Step-Aunt. It was fun-since I got to homestay, too! It was okay, except for one of the mothers who I was FORCED to be with. (I was paired up with the same hotel rooms as her.) SHE RUINED MY WHOLE TRIP!!!! I really hate her now-to top that off, she's my neighbor and my friend's mom.

I have layered brunette hair, and I don't really have an individual fashion-style. Somedays, it's punk, somedays it's prep, somedays it's Southpole, and somedays it's "Cute and Cuddly Paige." Lolz.

My email is teenroses12@gmail.com

I also have myspace, myyearbook, youtube, and many more!

Um, at home, I have 3 pug dogs. They are:

Susie: the 14 year old female pug who used to be the most active, but now she has brittle legs. She hates anyone that touches her tail or legs. She also has the worst breath. 4laugh

Reesie: She is a 14 year old female pug-sister to Susie. She has shown signs of old-dogness the most, and can barely move her back legs. She has trouble at most things, and whines really loudly if left alone for a half an hour.

Hammie: He's our newest. smile He's this crazy pug that's 3 or 4 years old (I'm not sure.) He's one of those dogs who eats ... dog excrement. rofl
He stretches like a cat whenever he thinks he's in trouble, because he thinks that stretching makes him look cuter, therefore pronouncing that he thinks he'll be let off the hook. When he was 1 year old I think, we found out that one vein wasn't going into his liver, so he started having health problems. It took about $1000-$2000 and a trip to Kansas to fix that. sad

Oh, by the way, I live in homely Nebraska. No, I'm not a country hick or a hillbilly. I don't walk around with overalls on, have this huge Southern-draw.

I subscribe to Teen Vogue, Seventeen, Glamour, Cosmogirl, and Allure.

I have a boyfriend who's very nice and sweet. 3nodding 4laugh
He is Vietnemese and adopted.

Well, I love you all, and hope that my stay here is wonderful!! xd xd

Ciao,
~~~*Teenroses*~~~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm
HI!!!!!! I'm Laura, and my most faviorte thing to do on gaia is to play in CONTEST!!!! I love contest, BUT I LOVE BUBBLES MORE!!!! lol
I hope I meet new friends on here, and so far I love this guild, and the nice people in it. LOVE YA ninja heart ninja  

i_lov_bubbles

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 am
Hello...Im new to the guild. Just joined about a week ago. Still lurking around. I didn't think i needed to join a guild for lower income gaians til i relized that im getting ready to come up on 5,000g and thats the highest i have ever had since i joind in 2006. Also my quest items keep going up which either i have to some serious gold grabbing or i should abandon my quest which was started when i joined in 2006.....and its now at almost 20,000,000G with exclusion so yah........im poor

anyway, my name birth name is Lisa. I am 21 and a stay at home mom with 2 girls ages 2 and 4. I own 2 dogs. 2 rabbits.......i live out in the country of missiouri surrounded by other small towns. My only means of communication is my sprint wireless card which only gets 3 bars on a really really good day and my cell phone which drops cell to cell calls alll the time.........dunno why it just does....i have no cable/satilite.....it sucks the only the girls watch is pbs and saturday morning cartoons...and whatever movies i rent for them.

My life is not that bad i own my home i have to vehicles that are in this generation in fair condition and my husband works full time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 am
oh yah i can't seem to get rid of this damn bee movie banner that only attachs itself to my sig when i post on guild forums

and i can't seem to find my feeeing car keys to drive to the store to buy bread so i can eat lunch..... evil

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

vitamindpluscalcium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm
Hiyas!! New here, as of today. Glad to have found this guild, for I am new to Gaia, and, well... rather lacking in gold. sweatdrop Name's Shannon, but Shan or Kit or Pooka will do just fine. ^^ 25, female. I tend to be a bit shy and quiet IRL. Kinda girly, kinda boy-y.. but it's fun that way fer me! I enjoy lotsa things, like hockey, drawing, painting, knitting, anime, RPG's, cheesy metal music, uniforms, stripes, plush toys, cuteness, and the color chartreuse. Oh, and pink, too. Gotta have the pink.

Well, I s'pose that's it fer now! I hope to have lotsa fun here. ^^!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:40 am
Hi I am Sakura Rulez121 (Real name Alex)

Joined October 2006…I think

I am 16 years old and live in California.

and I love pie!  

Sakura Rulez121

Keyrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:49 pm
Hi there~

Well, I'm also new here
*waves to all*

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games