Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:09 pm
johnny rushed up and saw dante he was in his demon form and he saw the mirror he had cracked in real life he glances at dante and runs toward him dante runs toward the angel and they both punch each other in the face he is slightly pushed back and so is dante they both leap back and kick each other one leg from each other blocking the kick. they both begin to tire and run toward each other again the angel punches and dante ducks he jabs the angel in the stoamach and punches him in the face the angel turns and kicks dante in the face he tackles him and both fall out the castle throwing punches at each other the angel smiles and rushes up toward the mirror he bvreakes the mirror and dante begins to scream the sky begins to crack and so does the ground the angel rushes toward the cemetary and opens his tomb he goes in it and just as the dimension collapses he appears in the real world  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:24 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"HOLY CRAP! those things came out of nowhere!" Richter noticed a third rabbit pouncing towards him. He raised his hands toward the roof of the cave. A pillar of stone came crashing down on the creature. Richter wiped off a few drops of blood that had splatted on him. He ran to the other side of the pillar to see how Jack and Craven were doing.

Craven sank her teeth into the rabbits neck ripping its head off while ripping one of its arms off as well. Jack smirked looking at Richter. "Having fun yet?" Craven pounced on another. "I think we found a nice sized warren." She laughed.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:06 pm
"I guess you guys don't need my help" He began looking around and saw no more wererabbits. He leaned against the bloody, stone, pillar. Waiting for them to finish their kills  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:03 am
Kairi and Celestial transformed on the water and soon it was nightfall and through the drops of water was moonlight. They practiced transforming and they brought in fire also. The water and fire were dancing together and fire wasn't going out. Kairi was finished and put her clothes back on and hurried flew away.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:44 am
as johnny got up from the floor there was a shadowy aura around him and one of his eyes began to glow he began to walk toward the next town  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:46 am
Soul_Reaver08
"I guess you guys don't need my help" He began looking around and saw no more wererabbits. He leaned against the bloody, stone, pillar. Waiting for them to finish their kills

Craven jumped infront of Richter in her human form. "You got one, good job. So did you have fun?" She smirked as Jack walked to her side in his human form.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 am
Dante Aurion
Dant was on his knees beggin like no man should. "Por favor!" he tried using his puppy dog pout to win her over. Sparda laughed, "I taught him that." Sparda then declared . "I'm going out be back sometime when I wake up!" He bows even though no one was there to see it and shuts the door. Dnte grins. "He left now. We can fool around."

"How can you be so sure Dante?" Raven asked in a curious voice. "For all you know he's sitting outside using his powers to watch what's going on." Raven said and rolled over. "Besides, I'm not sure you've begged and pleaded enough." Raven was considering stopping everything. After all, her huamn side still had some decency, and it was wierd for her to be thinking about doing anything when there were guests around. But then again her vampire side wanted to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:59 am
johnny entered the town and came across a sign welcome to traverse town it read he looked up and began to walk further in the town.he then saw a creek and began heading for it"i need some peace and quiet" johnny said sitting down on the creeks port  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:36 pm
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
Dant was on his knees beggin like no man should. "Por favor!" he tried using his puppy dog pout to win her over. Sparda laughed, "I taught him that." Sparda then declared . "I'm going out be back sometime when I wake up!" He bows even though no one was there to see it and shuts the door. Dnte grins. "He left now. We can fool around."

"How can you be so sure Dante?" Raven asked in a curious voice. "For all you know he's sitting outside using his powers to watch what's going on." Raven said and rolled over. "Besides, I'm not sure you've begged and pleaded enough." Raven was considering stopping everything. After all, her huamn side still had some decency, and it was wierd for her to be thinking about doing anything when there were guests around. But then again her vampire side wanted to play.
"Please I'll do anything" But then Sparda walked in and grabbed Dante by his collar and dragged him out. "Training begins today!" Sparda mutters a few incantations and Dante's arm grew heavy. "There is ten thousand pounds on both your arms and fifteen thousand on your legs." Dante was stuck to the ground. "I'll start off easy." Dante was able to lift himself from the ground but he couldn't move. "One thousand push up and then 500 laps around the mountain." Dante stares at him. "You kidding right?" Sparda kicks him into the mountain embedding him into the rock. "No... Now begin!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:47 pm
johnny stares into the creek and see's his reflection "what have i become"he thinks to himself im a good guy now he yells i have become something i wasnt raised to be,but why am i good now he questioned  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:59 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

Craven jumped infront of Richter in her human form. "You got one, good job. So did you have fun?" She smirked as Jack walked to her side in his human form.

"I made a rock fall on a bunny. Kinda easy but yeah its the first time i battled in months. So what should we do next?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:05 pm
the bot then responded "maybe it was her","huh"it could be said johnny but i dont want to be good anymore he said puttind the demonic amulet on and throwing in the ring raven gave him in the creek he then looked toward the town and said its time to start some trouble he yelled at his reflection  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
he then headed toward a plain and still had the ring in his hand i just couldnt throw this away he said putting the wet ring in his pocket.and tightning his fist he began to train and summoned both the angel and the demon push me with all your force and i will time myself and see how long it takes me to get to the creek again he said as he began to walk very hard to couter the force of the two  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:14 pm
1 minute and 30 seconds dammit i need to do it faster he said pushing himself even harder and walking a lap around the creek better,the two said 53 seconds they said pating him on the back,not good enough johnny said as his leg muscles began to bleed he then yelled again and the two began to push him this time johnny began to run "wha' the two demons were shocked and pushed harder and johnny began to run faster "wtf"the two yelled 15 seconds sweatdrop they said looking at each other.johnny stood tall and said my training has begun.  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:18 pm
"you just pushed through 100,000 worth of pressure" they yelled thats equal to 10,000'slbs they began to twich "kool'johnny began to rub his head he then looked at the creek and dived in,argh he began to yell as his legs began to burn from the salt water johnny then began to swin in the water he began to swin so hard and fast his legs began to bleed even more he then stopped.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games