Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:47 am
Large Inmate
ninja
I neva wanna get involved in a serious relationship
ninja
I've seen what it does to peoples.
Agreed. They're more trouble than they're worth, but this might just be my age speaking...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:55 am
Large Inmate
ninja
ninja

Ooo. I agree. But some people are lucky, they are involved in relationships that are going strong =)  

brhite.16

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:54 am
brhite.16
Large Inmate
ninja
ninja

Ooo. I agree. But some people are lucky, they are involved in relationships that are going strong =)

It's more hard work and good choices than good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:05 am
My father won't tell me about the ten-minute phone conversation he had with Stewart. He says it won't change my opinion of him for the better in any way, and I won't get anything I want out of it. He will still be a lying, manipulative, hypocritical, traitorous pig.

And that's my polite name for him.  

Indigo Project

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:19 am
La Belle Isolde
Large Inmate
ninja
ninja

You've seen how happy it can make people too though, I hope? It's blood, sweat, and tears but when it's wonderful it's the most amazing thing ever. It just takes some searching to find the right person.

No I haven't really expierienced that really happy good part of a relationship with my own two eyes.
Just in books but even then there's a lot of trouble.

I'd also say it's more hard work although I think Brhite meant something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:52 am
Kalstolyn

It's more hard work and good choices than good luck.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not really sure how to word this, so forgive me if it's a little less than coherent.

In most relationships, there will be times when you don't really like your partner all that much (because things are rough and conflicts make you feel bad), but that doesn't mean you don't love them. If that makes any sense? I don't mean you should stick with someone if they're treating you badly, but most serious relationships won't be all happy-flowers-and-rainbows all the time. Doesn't mean they aren't worth it, though; if both parties are willing to put in the effort that's required to make it work, it just makes it more fulfilling. =)

There are some couples who are seemingly perfect and never have problems. If all is as it seems, they're definitely the exceptions to the rule, and chances are, things aren't nearly as great as they seem, anyway.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:11 am
Don't I feel like a douche for reviving this horrid thread...

It seems all I've been doing lately is working and toiling away. I wake up in the mornings sometimes and wonder if it's even worth getting out of bed to go to class and do the things I should do. Of course I answer yes; I want to be a teacher. But does being a teacher make me happy? How I can be a helpful teacher if I can't even help myself with my own problems.

It's really my battle... I have to open up to people... I have to actually let myself have emotion other than happy and content. I have to actually let myself be angry. I have to trust. I have to stop working so much because work is, ironically, my stress relief (which doesn't work very well).

My mind is always distracted on other things: nature, friends, lovers, unrequited love, loneliness, love... It never leaves these things whenever I have the pleasure of free time. I wish it would stop, really, for I no longer want to think about love or any other feeling except for the love of students anyways.

I'm worthless anyways... A teacher... It's not going to change much... At least that's what the negative voice in my head says. I do my best to never listen but it's so hard.

I really wish I never knew love at all...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:36 pm
*Clears throat*

WHAT THE HELL?! If I ever said something like, "Oh my god, some moron made a typo in my thread!!" People would tell me, "You can't expect perfection from everyone." And yet...when I make one error...posting in someone's thread before I was supposed to because they hadn't said not to...they PM me and chew me out like I'm some complete n00b. They weren't satisfied at all, even after I deleted the post, until I assured them that I was a complete and total moron.

I HATE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANYONE. THEY'D KICK SOMEONE IN THE FACE IF THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FUN AT THE TIME. I HATE PEOPLE.

ok, done.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:48 pm
@Lin: Hiya, Linny! ^_^ ...Don't forget the old hackneyed saying, "'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all". ^_^ Hope you've been doing well... Um... well-ISH. smile And I STILL owe you mail! (BAD aretoo!) xp

eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:53 pm
sweatdrop Really, I'm not a very angry or bitchy person. Despite the angry text, I'm sitting here in tears actually over that stupid situation. And I don't hate all people...I just hate a lot of the things that are very common in people liiiiike the: greed, hatred, selfishness blah blah take your pick. Mostly the greed though. People will do terrible things if it amuses them for 5 seconds. Yup. People suck  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:54 pm
I will agree that a LOT of people suck. However... there are those of us out there fighting all that garbage... smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:58 pm
What sets me off is RUDE people. It torques my shorts; gets me steamed, and generally just makes me grit my teeth. I really want people to at least acknowledge they're being rude, rather than just being oblivious. scream  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 pm
aretoo
What sets me off is RUDE people. It torques my shorts; gets me steamed, and generally just makes me grit my teeth. I really want people to at least acknowledge they're being rude, rather than just being oblivious. scream

*High fives to that* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:45 pm
All the money I have is going to spay surgery for my rabbits. I needed that moolah to be able to move out, now it's all going to be gone, and every last cent that doesn't go to the surgery goes to my mastercard bill.

I just wanted my bunnies to be able to have babies once before fixing them. It makes me so sad.  

Trish the Stalker

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Okay, now that I'm not panicking about my bunnies and being sad about their future as infertile creatures, I really feel their scratches on my arms. Holy ******** it hurts.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games