Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:22 am
Mara_Brightwing
Goddess Ace
Ooh, yeah - the US has something like that going on today. Big protest today with imigrant workers.

Actually, it's not so much immigrant workers...if the issue were that easy it wouldn't be such a hot topic. The issue is that the people want rights for ILLEGAL immigrants. They want to be able to work and vote and get welfare. They want driver's licenses and social security cards and Medicare benefits.

I'm all for immigration. I'm all for welcoming people into the US.

LEGALLY.

Deport the illegals unless they're willing to go back and return by LEGAL means.

*gets off her soap box and kinda slinks away*

You would feel different if you lived in England...! Immigration has ruined our f***ing country...!
We're so damn sappy... we get loads of people claiming Asylum... and our stupid country just lets them all in...and you know what? They give them a ******** house and everything! ... which we pay for from our TAXES! And homeless Brittish people that live here don't get anything... but stupid asylum seekers get given riches! GRrr and usually they are losers that bring down the society too... (ofcourse not all are like that though and some have actually been chucked out of their country) but most...just come to England because they know we're IDIOTS and give them homes and s**t. Grrrr

And Ace, whats wrong with everyone using Tektek? o_O  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:22 am
Ketake
Goddess Ace
Ah yes, anything of being out of school is awesome.

Dang... I feel bad now... I should have never given out the tektek.org website... everyone is using it now.

and that's a bad thing?

Yeah - because if too many people use it then the site gets blocked.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:25 am
Goddess Ace
Ketake
Goddess Ace

Dang... I feel bad now... I should have never given out the tektek.org website... everyone is using it now.

and that's a bad thing?

I hardly think that you alone has made that happen...

it's a great site many use it, they dont have money enough to buy better servers or something... that's just how it is  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:26 am
RaidenKazama
Mara_Brightwing
Goddess Ace
Ooh, yeah - the US has something like that going on today. Big protest today with imigrant workers.

Actually, it's not so much immigrant workers...if the issue were that easy it wouldn't be such a hot topic. The issue is that the people want rights for ILLEGAL immigrants. They want to be able to work and vote and get welfare. They want driver's licenses and social security cards and Medicare benefits.

LEGALLY.

Deport the illegals unless they're willing to go back and return by LEGAL means.

You would feel different if you lived in England...! Immigration has ruined our f***ing country...!
We're so damn sappy... we get loads of people claiming Asylum... and our stupid country just lets them all in...and you knwo what they give them a ******** house and everything... which we pay for from our TAXES! And homeless Brittish people that live here don't get anything... but stupid asylum seekers get given riches! GRrr and suualyl they are losers that bring down the society too...ofcourse not all are like that though and some have actually been chucked out of their country but most...just come to England because they nkow we're IDIOTS and give them homes and s**t. Grrrr

And Ace, whats wrogn with everyone using Tektek? o_O

Wow i didnt know it was bad in England. The illegals FLOOD to texas... it's really kinda sad...  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am
Ketake
Goddess Ace
Ketake
Goddess Ace

and that's a bad thing?

I hardly think that you alone has made that happen...

it's a great site many use it, they dont have money enough to buy better servers or something... that's just how it is

i think she ment at her school  
No, the site gets blocked on the school computers. They use a web filter.

Gotta go.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

RaidenKazama

Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
Mara_Brightwing
Goddess Ace

LEGALLY.

We're so damn sappy... we get loads of people claiming Asylum... and our stupid country just lets them all in...and you knwo what they give them a ******** house and everything... which we pay for from our TAXES! And homeless Brittish people that live here don't get anything... but stupid asylum seekers get given riches! GRrr and suualyl they are losers that bring down the society too...ofcourse not all are like that though and some have actually been chucked out of their country but most...just come to England because they nkow we're IDIOTS and give them homes and s**t. Grrrr

And Ace, whats wrogn with everyone using Tektek? o_O

Wow i didnt know it was bad in England. The illegals FLOOD to texas... it's really kinda sad...

Yep thats why a lot of people are so pissed off about it. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:28 am
Goddess Ace

Gotta go.

Just use a proxify site to surf annoymously...!  

RaidenKazama

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:32 am
RaidenKazama
Goddess Ace

Gotta go.

hehe yea, not alot of people know about those, they should it's really helpful in a school situation  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:35 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
Goddess Ace

Gotta go.

hehe yea, not alot of people know about those, they should it's really helpful in a school situation

Yep everyone in our school used www.proxify.com but then the school blocked that site, but good thing theres other proxify sites, I use www.anonymouse.org. =D  

RaidenKazama

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:43 am
RaidenKazama
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
Goddess Ace

Gotta go.

Yep everyone in our school used www.proxify.com but then the school blocked that site, but good thing theres other proxify sites, I use www.anonymouse.org. =D

Hmm I know many people that would be happy to know about that in my school....
But I love our school filter, only swedish comunities and forums are blocked, so it pisses everyone else of but I can surf my merry little way on to gaia^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:54 am
Ketake
RaidenKazama
Sakura-Kyoukan
RaidenKazama
Goddess Ace

Gotta go.

Hmm I know many people that would be happy to know about that in my school....
But I love our school filter, only swedish comunities and forums are blocked, so it pisses everyone else of but I can surf my merry little way on to gaia^^

Hehe, back in the day (when i was in Highschool) the site blockers were still being tested and wern't really effective... so my school just blocked out ALL sites but a few (school approved) educational sites... Thank god they didnt know about proxy...  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:57 am
DUDE! where is everyone today, i know it's a monday but COME ON! this place is deader than my first cat!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:47 am
I'm here... most of the time..

but aren't you on a bit early?  

Ketake

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:50 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
DUDE! where is everyone today, i know it's a monday but COME ON! this place is deader than my first cat!
I went out to breakfast/lunch sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games