Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Cabalistic Cannabis

Rainbow Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:36 pm
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
^^Is mostly right except for the fact that I am ready to strangle someone because I had a terrible day.
>Harrowing.....you are worse then my lil bro who is 8.

What happened?

hmm? I just meant that he was WAY more annoying.

Not that. Your day. Sounds like it was more than a little trying.

I would like to see you not be agitated after working on three huge projects since 7 in the morning and dealing with a little brother and his friends running around the house, and then having to clean a huge pile of dishes by hand. And then after that starting a dinner when nothing started was even half finished.
Oh poor thing. You make the holocaust look good. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:39 pm
Harrowing
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
^^Is mostly right except for the fact that I am ready to strangle someone because I had a terrible day.

What happened?

I would like to see you not be agitated after working on three huge projects since 7 in the morning and dealing with a little brother and his friends running around the house, and then having to clean a huge pile of dishes by hand. And then after that starting a dinner when nothing started was even half finished.

And your obviously not helping in the least bit. Continue to mock me I will unleash my wrath on you because I am trying hard not to throw this computer outthe window.  

pixyseshy

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:41 pm
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy

What happened?

I'm in college, we have neither dishwasher nor dryer, the microwave exploded, and I have four final exams coming up. In high school, most, if not all, of my projects were started and finished the night before. I am the middle child of five, and my eldest brother once tried to suffocate me. I am also the second shortest amongst the five of us, topped by my younger brother and the next oldest brother. I'm at least thirty pounds overweight, and am practically blind without my glasses. I have no practical skills, and I take anti-depressants.
Remember, there is always someone worse off than you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:43 pm
pixyseshy
Harrowing
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy

And your obviously not helping in the least bit. Continue to mock me I will unleash my wrath on you because I am trying hard not to throw this computer outthe window.
I am so scared of some girl that is miles and miles away from me and doesn't know where I live. How could you possibly release wrath on me? You should have figured out by now that I don't care about your well being, quite the oppisite acctually. I'd like you to destroy your computer and waste the money to buy another one, because it would make your 'crappy' life even worse. cool  

Cabalistic Cannabis

Rainbow Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

pixyseshy

stare  
Harrowing
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy

What happened?

And don't get me started on YOU, Harrowing. You obviously feel driven to ruin the days of those near you. So, shut up, leave this thread, and don't return until you become a civil human being. Just go.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cabalistic Cannabis

Rainbow Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:46 pm
Erverain
Harrowing
pixyseshy
Erverain
pixyseshy

And don't get me started on YOU, Harrowing. You obviously feel driven to ruin the days of those near you. So, shut up, leave this thread, and don't return until you become a civil human being. Just go.
Didn't I just say that?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:47 pm
Since I'm obviously the probem why don't I leave?
Goodbye.  

pixyseshy

Cabalistic Cannabis

Rainbow Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:48 pm
pixyseshy
Goodbye.
Throw your computer out the window, damnit! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:49 pm
pixyseshy
Goodbye.

You're not the problem, harrowing is. So let's all ignore him and see if he goes away.  

gamergirl7

Cabalistic Cannabis

Rainbow Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:52 pm
gamergirl7
pixyseshy
Goodbye.

You're not the problem, harrowing is. So let's all ignore him and see if he goes away.
Shut up you nerd.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:54 pm
Harrowing
gamergirl7
pixyseshy
Goodbye.

Shut up you nerd.

One more comment, and I report you. Now leave.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

gamergirl7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:54 pm
So is anyone here right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:56 pm
Erverain
Harrowing
gamergirl7
pixyseshy
Goodbye.

Shut up you nerd.

One more comment, and I report you. Now leave.

It's no big. You know the saying about words, right? I really don't give a damn what he says. It's not like it'll affect me unless I let it.  

gamergirl7

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:58 pm
This wasn't just about you. Go back like three pages, and you'll see the douche that hides in Harrowing.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games