Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8058 8059 8060 8061 8062 8063 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:55 am
Sarinu
Thanatos Phoenix
Sarinu
Thanatos Phoenix
Sarinu
Gwarl! : )

What's been happening around here?
SARI!!!
*glomps*

Hey Than! : D

Long time no see. Where is everyone? : O
Yess very long....
Well alot of peope are here....

Is Raz here? : O

I want Raaaazzz naow >:3
He comes and goes like a stray cat...... Ohh right he is a stray cat xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Sarinu
Thanatos Phoenix
Sarinu
Thanatos Phoenix
Sarinu
Gwarl! : )

What's been happening around here?
SARI!!!
*glomps*

Hey Than! : D

Long time no see. Where is everyone? : O
Yess very long....
Well alot of peope are here....

Is Raz here? : O

I want Raaaazzz naow >:3
He comes and goes like a stray cat...... Ohh right he is a stray cat xd

A zombie one 3nodding  

Sarinu

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 am
zombie cats FTW xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 pm
squee_moon
Such a long day >.< I fell asleep on my sofa when i got home o.O
*shakes* WELL GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!! heart  

SecondBanana

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 pm
Yay everyone is here xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 pm
*sllllllliiiides in all Sakura SF Zeroish* Hai! I came back from Chianachan's profile. I lubbored it! But....Chianachan......How does one add you as a friend? I seen all kinds of kewl stuff, but no friend add thingy. O.o' and yesh. I am the second guman on teh Grassy Knoll. *Le Gasp!* Did I just date myself!? >.> <.< Nobody saw that. **The person in charge of that statement has been sacked.**  

Haha6977

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:11 pm
shinsevenx
*sllllllliiiides in all Sakura SF Zeroish* Hai! I came back from Chianachan's profile. I lubbored it! But....Chianachan......How does one add you as a friend? I seen all kinds of kewl stuff, but no friend add thingy. O.o' and yesh. I am the second guman on teh Grassy Knoll. *Le Gasp!* Did I just date myself!? >.> <.< Nobody saw that. **The person in charge of that statement has been sacked.**

It protects me from n00bs xD
I'll add you.. >w< heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:15 pm
YAY! ^__^ *Does teh dance of joy!* *stops and thinks for a moment.* Dang n00bs. I should give them Original Sin....but I am afraid they would like it. *Gasp!* Oh, and by the by, I love your avi pic, Chiana-Chan...I'd do something like it for mine, but My pics tend to be way too big. I haves a deviant-art, if anyone would like to see though.  

Haha6977

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:19 pm
shinsevenx
YAY! ^__^ *Does teh dance of joy!* *stops and thinks for a moment.* Dang n00bs. I should give them Original Sin....but I am afraid they would like it. *Gasp!* Oh, and by the by, I love your avi pic, Chiana-Chan...I'd do something like it for mine, but My pics tend to be way too big. I haves a deviant-art, if anyone would like to see though.

Thank you >w<
Omg give me your DA and I'll give you mine xd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:24 pm
^__^ no problem! I'm shinsevenx on deviantart. I would have to say my favorite pic on there currently is the 'Lament of The Worldslayer' pic.  

Haha6977

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:27 pm
shinsevenx
^__^ no problem! I'm shinsevenx on deviantart. I would have to say my favorite pic on there currently is the 'Lament of The Worldslayer' pic.
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

You draw with pen o___o

You brave brave soul xDDD

@Haha, back on FF..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:42 pm
LOL I kinda had no choice, it was all I had at the time. All in all, I think it turned out well. I do ink my own stuff too. I'm hoping to work on a manga of my own once my free time isn't dominated. I want to get the cover of said manga online...but I wish I had a scanner. ah well...Your stuff is soooo cute! I really liked what you did have up and your Angel pic was really nice, I love how you did the wings.  

Haha6977

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:46 pm
shinsevenx
LOL I kinda had no choice, it was all I had at the time. All in all, I think it turned out well. I do ink my own stuff too. I'm hoping to work on a manga of my own once my free time isn't dominated. I want to get the cover of said manga online...but I wish I had a scanner. ah well...Your stuff is soooo cute! I really liked what you did have up and your Angel pic was really nice, I love how you did the wings.

I always say I'm going to start a manga.. never do xD

Thanks <3
Thats from the boredom of watching price is right with grandma up in the cabin in the mountains XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:55 pm
LOL! Poor Chianachan.....*hugs* there, should be all better...and besides, you drew and awesome pic from it. Yeah, I've been there too. But, I really have the idea down this time, and if I can finish The Castle, Then I should be in good shape. I write too. ^__^  

Haha6977

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:58 pm
shinsevenx
LOL! Poor Chianachan.....*hugs* there, should be all better...and besides, you drew and awesome pic from it. Yeah, I've been there too. But, I really have the idea down this time, and if I can finish The Castle, Then I should be in good shape. I write too. ^__^

i can never finish a story..
Alot of times I'll just write little bits that don't go together very well.. I don't take the time to string my ideas together xD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8058 8059 8060 8061 8062 8063 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games