Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:06 pm
Salvation: *He looked around and then looked at Kerrigan with a curious look* *He stretched a wing out to touch hers because they were identicle*

*he then saw Elcia and felt strangely attracted to her in a mental state. He nudged her gently with his head and felt her mental power. He felt something inside her mind that intrigued him*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm
Kagura screamed softly as two metal blades came out from her skin, but drawing no blood. It was 2 long silver blades on both hands, top of her wrist. She fainted, falling to the ground with a thud, the claws retracting.
((Now, with this new power comes another. She can heal, but only from metal wounds. If she couldn't she'd die of blood loss. xD
))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm
((Just so long as you don't wear yellow spandex, alright? =P ))

Lobo, who had been busy staring at Salvation, started at Kagura's scream. She jumped, nearly frightened enough to try to fly. She rushed to Kagura's side to see if there was anything she could do, but... Kagura seemed unharmed...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 am
Considering she was standing right next to her Elcia should of been able to catch Kagura before she hit the ground but her attention was ocupied by mental scrutiny.
"She's not hurt that I can tell, I think she just passed out from pain." Elcia announced after a moments inspection. She proped Kagura's head onto Lobo's conveniently located lap. She checked her pockets but she had nothing even remotely useful as smelling salts.

Poor dear she thought, she wanted to ask howlong Viral thought they'd be safe in the room, she would prefer to let Kagura rest off what ever side affects she might have but new that that option was not practical.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm
(( xDD
Like she'd want to.))
Kagura drifted off into a dream. She suddenly woke, but not in the room with all her friends. She found herself in a foggy place, not being able to see in front of her. "Hello??" She called out, a bit confused. The fog slowly cleared, and suddenly, she felt her scarf on her neck. "Hey, I didn't put the back-" She cut off short. When she looked down, she was dressed in white clothes instead of her usual black. "I only though this hapened in the movies, but ok...." Kagura said even more confused. She looked up, the fog completely cleared. Standing in it's place was a woman. Kagura looked at her. She looks like me in a way, but older. Kagura thought puzzled.
"Do you know who I am?" The woman suddenly called out.
"Not at all." Kagura said looking down at her now white bag, still holding all of her belongings.
"I'm your mother." The woman said. Suddenly Kagura stopped moving.
"You can't be. My mom is dead." Kagura said.
"Yes, I am. You're in heaven Kagura."
"What??!! I'm dead?!!" Kagura said, checking to see if see had a scar from her claws. "I can't be dead!! I'm to young to die!"
Kagura's mother laughed. "No, you aren't dead silly. I brought you up her to explain some things to you." Kagura's mom paused, then took a deep breath. "Ok. When you were born, your father killed me shortly after. Then taking pity on himself, your father ran away with you. Children services stepped in shortly after after the cops found out who the killer was. You were about a month old then. They put you in foster care, and it all went out of control there. When you ran away from the home, I guided you to find the scythe, even though I knew you were to young."
Kagura nodded, taking in every word.
"That scythe was mine when I was young. About 14 when I got it. I got my claws before you did, and I thought of myself as a monster. I soon sold the scythe, making sure that I never saw it again. And now you have it. I know you are young, but you need to help your friends."
"But what about the claws?" Kagura interupted.
"Yes, the claws. When you absorb the scythe, it becomes apart of you. The metal flows through your blood, creating a new vain. Since the whole scythe is made of metal, the 'blood' in yor new vain is 100 percent metal. Now, the scythe is sort of like a living organism. It thinks and talks to you. It thought you were ready for the claws. Now, with these claws come the power to heal any wound on yourself that any metal created. So when you retract your claws, it heals. Use your powers wisely, and remeber I'm always watching you." Kagura's mother said. She slowly began fading away. "I love you."
"Wait! Don't leave me. I still have so many questions!" Kagura cried out.
"You will find the key to the past in your future." And with those last words, she disappered.
Kagura looked around. "Great. How am I supposed to get out of here?!" Suddenly she awake with a jolt, and looked down, and was in the white clothes. "She never told me I'd wake up with new clothes!" Kagura said. She looked up to see Lobo, and leaned up. "Thanks guys. I'm ok." She said and looked down at her hands. She tighted the muscles in her wrist, and the claws came. She felt the metal, cool for being in her skin. The wide blades seemed like they shouldn't be used by the likes of her. She tighted her muscles again, and the 2 longs claws went back into her skin. There was no scar, and no telling that she had ever had the claws. She did the same with her other hand, and got up. "Well, I guess I can heal from any metal wound now, so I'm just fine with these things." She said, looking around at everyone until her eyes landed on Salvation. Kagura nodded to him.
((Such a long post. xD. But she has a new outfit, and Elcia, my username isn't Gothic_angel_skye anymore.
User Image
The claws are a shiny silver, but this is the best I could do with tektek.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:34 pm
(( You want Supermans invulnerability powers now or do you think you can handle yourself for a while? )

Viral: Lets get moving

Salvation: *In a low humble voice* Life....patience is a part of it.

Viral: You got something to do? O.o

Salvation: Yes, i grow suspicious

Viral: Of?

Salvation: her mental abilities *nudging Elcia a bit*  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:46 pm
((Superman is full of fail! scream ))
"Yeah, Elci's a lot smarter than me," Lobo smiles, tail wagging the slightest bit. She obviously has no idea what's going on now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:49 pm
(( xDD
@ Viral: Yeah, this is probably her last power to add, unless she loses one. :O
@ Lobo-chan: What movies/show/comics are you watching/viewing/reading?? xD ))
Kagura poked at her new clothes, and looked at Elcia, then Salvation. "Yeah, she has potential I guess." Kagura said. She pulled at her skirt, not used to wearing one.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bad Gaming

2,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:48 pm
hellow and i call my outfit the black man in the car and im new so i might be strange  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 pm
(( I did some maintenance on our character page, I changed your name Poisoned_Death. ^_^

Superman is just super cliche sweatdrop *is soo not into tight blue leggings, curly cue hair, ex-ray vision and and super strength

mintzero ..uhm you do realized this is an role play with a rather complicated ongoing plot that one does not simply walk into...

Also if you do want to join it I suggest you skim through at least the last few dozen pages and build yourself a character that will fit somehow into the overall storyline.))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 pm
Cthugarai was sitting in the background trying to think of something profound to say to Salvation. As Kagura's claws revealed themselves he was snapped back to reality, a look of concern passing his face as she passes out, before a look of curiosity passes his face as he sees her clothes change from black to white like a breeze passes over them.

Turning to Salvation Cthugarai decides on what to say. "Although we all look different on the outside there is one things that connects us all. The energy within to change the world in our own way. And it's up to YOU to decide whether or not it's good or bad. Don't let anyone force you into anything, you have a mind, and a strong one at that, so remember to use it."

((Edit: I think he sould wait till the end of Viral's Sub-Plot until he joins that way I can fit him in, it'll give me a running start when I pick it back up.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm
(( Agreed Kusa :3))

Viral: actually, what I said to Salvation was the exact same thing Zenaku told me when i was made.

Salvation: Zenaku. Our creator

Viral: And our enemy. Freedom is what we want. War is his replacement

Salvation: I think there is another reason

Viral: Like?

Salvation: Cleansing the gene pool

Viral: .........wow....you learn and think out quick O.o

Salvation: i read you alls memories. I know what happened, and so far your cause for getting me out serves a near similarity of Zenakus reason for creating me.

Viral: sad  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:01 am
Kagura, listening to the conversation, decided to get some word into it. "Zenaku created you to destory. To kill inoccent people whom he doesn't like. We gaave you freedom to make the choice; Destroy or protect. We will protect those people, instead of killing them like Zenaku. He kills people to get what he wants. We don't"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 am
Poisoned_Death
Kagura, listening to the conversation, decided to get some word into it. "Zenaku created you to destory. To kill inoccent people whom he doesn't like. We gaave you freedom to make the choice; Destroy or protect. We will protect those people, instead of killing them like Zenaku. He kills people to get what he wants. We don't"
Salvation: You want out of here don't you? and aren't i being used to kill and destroy to get what you want? even your assumption on Zenaku is clouded.  

Red Glacier

Aba_Ebi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 am
Cthugarai looked into Salvations eyes. "You read all our minds, that means that you also know we would never FORCE you to do anything, it's your choice to simply stay here and let us fend for ourselves. But I have a feeling you don't like the creature that's out there any more then we do. It doesn't have any free will left so it has become the monster Zenaku was hoping for. It's your choice, but I'm not going to hold my breath." As he finished Cthugarai started walking towards the door with slow deliberate steps.

((This is my Mule so I'm sorry if I confused anyone. ^_^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games