Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm
I go down to Tim's Oriental food market and buy em by the case for 30$ (24boxes to a case)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:18 pm
Holy crap gonk I bought a small box in Mexico, it had little pocky bags =o Like 12 of them and that one was only like 6 bucks biggrin

I live in a small town so no international stuff around here really ;_; *clings to saku*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 pm
Yea i live in a decent sized city and it still took me a couple weeks to even find pocky. You'd think big businesses would figure out what fanatics pocky lovers are and supply them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:22 pm
My Walmart sells them xd But for 2 bucks a small box I'm not going to buy it... outrageous D:< You'd think with so many illegals they could lower prices but nooooo gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Walmart=FAIL

Just kidding walmart... i love you. Who else sells me munchies food at 3am.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 pm
*noms on Saku*

I wish I had more available to me gonk In Mexico City they had this Japanese store with everything imported straight from Japan! (even the workers D<) It was epic ;_;

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:28 pm
Preeze halp! I R Japaneese shanghai... O K ?

"mmm yes i'll take 2 boxes of seaweed flavor pocky"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:29 pm
I got some epic Kitsune Udon ^^ And then I got that box of pocky =o They had these koala candies which were SO GOOD D:< Little koala cookies filled with rich chocolate gonk Dear Jesus they were good. xd I could speak Japanese to them :3 Their Spanish was questionable >.>;

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:32 pm
churrlo
I got some epic Kitsune Udon ^^ And then I got that box of pocky =o They had these koala candies which were SO GOOD D:< Little koala cookies filled with rich chocolate gonk Dear Jesus they were good. xd I could speak Japanese to them :3 Their Spanish was questionable >.>;

Rofl yea, i'm kinda curious to hear spanish with a japanese accent rofl. ZOMG ur lucky... the closest i can get to GOOD japanese imports here are Wayyyyy overpriced. *sigh* Most of the stuff that makes it here isn't any good anyway... (though i do still pay like 4$ every now and again for a bottle of ramune)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:35 pm
It's soo weird xd Japanese can barely do L's, not to mention the Spanish rrr *roll's tongue* It's hilarious xd But thank fully I can order in complete Japanese at a shop D: So I saved me some trouble.

In Mexico people thought the stuff was expensive... but in dollars it's not too bad considering its an import. That pocky was 6 bucks and a jumbo bowl of that ramen was like 4 bucks =o Not bad considering it came from so far.

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 pm
Yea there was a store in hawaii that imported rare toy's and other memorabilia for sell in america... Hawaii was awesome half the people there either ARE or at least speak japanese i was having so much fun just talking to people. Feel's good to put all that hard Otaku-ism to work pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:40 pm
Tell me about it xd I scare the Japanese here though D: They think I have Japanese heritage because of my pronunciation xd They're like YOU'RE NOT JAPANESE / YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN?!

OOO: SUGOI D:<

And wtf I have these shoes that are locked for MY AQUARIUM. And I can't sell them D:< They're SHOES D< Not an aquarium item wtf!

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm
Rofl pretty much all japanese are amazed to think that anyone other than the Japanese people have the intellegence to speak the language. It comes from the nippon-mentality post WWII. Where they believe that only japanese have the ability to do japanese things.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=qkq3n1ftkn
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:48 pm
It's true xd If you don't have the right accent or slanted eyes (this is if / when you go to Japan) they try speaking to you in HORRIBLE broken English D: I'm like HELLO D< I'm competent!

And that's roffles D:

churrlo

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:56 pm
XD i wanna go to japan so bad. Finally get some real sashimi and do some karaoke with friends *sigh* a man can dream.  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games