Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:29 pm
Lady in the Light
My nama is Amy, but please don't call me that, I'd prefer what everyone calls me on gaia, Lady. I live in near Chicago and am in 8th grade. I've been on gaia for more than a year now and still manage to have only 21 friends...When I grow up (I hate that phrase) i want to be a faerie dammit, so that's the thing with the wings and the dress decided to come along for the ride. I am questing the staff of the angels, but I will never get it because, I am actually questing the distance rod +, 12250/14000...I was invited to this guild, I suppose because someone realized that I am extant and not invisible. I will go to bed now and have probably written a near illegible description so now that you have read it, I will advise you to not reread this horrible bit of low grade English, and to go and do something actually useful with your life for a change...

Can I call you Litl? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:51 am
Hello. I'm Sebastian, age 16, male, 5'10", 125 pounds, blue eyes, dark brown hair, and I was just invited to this guild.

Like. 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, I'm into painting, writing, reading, music, rollerblading, computers, WoW, MTG, philosophy, religious study, italian soda, laffy taffy, twizzlers, gothrock, deathrock, post-punk, electronica, break-beat, house, pschadelia, grunge, punkrock, new wave, no wave, psychobilly, and other such music.

My favorite bands are Depeche Mode, Grateful Dead, Nine Inch Nails, Bauhaus, Smashiung Pumpkins, New Order, Christian Death, Shadow Project, and many more.

I'm also a cinematographer. Amateur, at least.

My favorite authors are Anne Rice, E.A. Poe, Anne Bradstreet, Orwel, Steinbeck, and Hesse.

That's my short profile. Talk to you all soon.

A Kiss Goodbye

Wulfthryth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:54 am
Well hi everyone!

You can all call my Wulfthryth of Wulf for short if it's easier. I'm 20 years old and am almost through my second year of college. When I graduate I plan to be an MP in the active US Army. I enjoy doing all sorts of activites including (but not limited to) running, playing hocky, playing other sports, drawing, reading, writing, role playing, and participating in various adventure activities.

I hope I have a chance to meet some of you and make friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:08 am
'Kay. I be here. Sweetness.

Anyway. I'm Krissie. It's my pet name in real life, since my full name is Kristen. It's Gaelic for Christ Bearer! Whoosh! I play the violin and I like puzzles. And I have five cats, two dogs, a spider and a fish.

I'm 18 years old, 19 in June. I'm currently attending college but I'm switching plans around to get my a** up to Oregon because my friend pretty much punched me in the forehead and screamed, "OREGON OWNS YOU NOW."

And another fact about me is that I've never been that great at trying to compress my personality down into it's most basic... stuffs... at any rate. I'm me. And that's all I can really say. heart  

Krissie

Familiar Werewolf

~Dia Ushila~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:36 am
I am called Dia, short for Dia`vela. You may call me Dia. I am from the time of Ragnarok, residing as a guardian spirit in present times for a someone I shall not name. My avatar resembles myself in the time of Ragnarok, apart from the clothing which I do not much are for but prefer over absolute nudity...

You may find my way of speech a touch unusual, and you may believe me to be of the 'loony' type. I assure you I am not.

Of course, I have been invited here very recently and I am here thus. Good eve to you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:35 am
Hi Im Paige, but you can just call me chicky on here. My favorite colors are pink and green (watermelon). My favorite shows are Avatar: the last airbender (different avatar), Zoey 101, and Danny Phantom. I like art (and fanart) and writing (and fanfics). Um... thats about it. Yeah Im happy Im a member! mrgreen  

chickygurl9000

.J.a.c.k.e.r.s.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:43 am
~*~

Hey, my name's Jacqui, but please, call me Jack.
The French side of my family didn't realize it was a girls name over here.

I was invited to join this guild, I can only imagine because I have a head full of strange ideas and I've been through lots of stuff.

I'm generally a nice person to talk to, but...I have my odd moments so if I seem like I'm not myself, please don't talk to me.

I'm 17 and help my friend Sarah care for her two kids, so I guess you could call me a father, if you need to talk about parenting.

~*~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 am
Hello! I'm Kaylee, but you can call me Ducky. I just got a invite to this guild ^-^ On Gaia, I mainly go to the GCD and AT.... That's it, I guess.  

Celeone

lavothas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:51 am
hello, i'm lavothas

Canadian
male

to be honest the invite kind of surprized me, i'm honored you have invited me into your guild, i hope to be able to meet your expectations.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:12 am
Why hello thar. I just received an invite. May i inquire as to why i was invited (Invites = good, but i was still wondering) biggrin

Hiya, I'm peach, Peachy, Melba, Mel, Peach Melba. Or you could be adventorous and call me Kat, which is my real name. You can also call me chocoholic and a bunch of other offensive names.
I'm 15. I'm female (Hoshitz, same as me avi!!!)
I luffles profile comments *hinthintnudgenudgewinkwink*
I enjoy, Gaia, and drawing eek Its a shame i'm not that good. XD

I'm a great waffler. ^^ And really enjoy spending time in funs guilds. 3nodding

Teh Peach luffs you. Show peachy you luff her Comment her profile XX

[ ~ Peach Melba ~ ]

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ayame_Takamura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:16 am
Hi there! I just got invited a couple of minutes ago. I hope to get to know you guys better. 3nodding

Name: Camille (You guys can call me Ayame if you want.)
Nickname: Mil, Rabbit/Bunny
Interests: Anime, Music, Art
Fave Music: Rock
Fave Band: High and Mighty Color

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:21 am
Oh, Lover...

hello!
i was just invited a bit ago.
seems like a good place to be.
i'm jammie, a fifteen year old female.
i love all music. well, except for some rap and country.
and. i have no life. =D
but yeah, i guess that's about it.

I'll Cover You.

Must Be Bunnies

Tipsy Codger

umopapisdn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:32 am
Thank you very much for the invite!

Well, I'm female, 15 going on 50 thanks to the madness of my school, my friends and my life in general. There's always something going on with me, which is fun but at the same time sometimes a bit too much.

I like fashion, music, art, Gaia and the internet in general. I spend a lot of time with my friends, but when I'm at home I NEVER work - I just go on Gaia & myspace, talk to my friends on MSN, live a fairly normal life. There's many things I dislike also, but I won't go into that.

You can call me umop (pronounced ooh-mohp) here. I have a myspace but I'd rather not advertise it around here. That's really all I have to say right now.

I like this guild, it's pretty cool!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:52 am
HI!! biggrin My name is Emma-Lee... I don't care if u call me Emma.
I am 17 turning 18 in October.
Fave Music/Band, LOL we would be here forever.. I'll start with basic... Guns'n'Roses, SlipKnoT, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, S.O.A.D... So it is a random mix kinda (More is on my page)
I have a boyfriend...
I like the Colour Purple....
Um... yeh that all..
Also I am Pagan... biggrin

AND IM a scorpio!!!!  

Lilah-Clover

Priestess Asuka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:57 am
My name is Asuka, age 17.

I'm an aspiring writer, often writing fan fiction and poems, half the time submitting them to Media Miner, half the time just leaving them on notebook paper.

Can't think of anything else... so if you want to know more about me, you're always welcome to PM me. smile

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games