Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Since when did my sister and Wendy get along so well?

David turned red when Leonette asked about him accepting that he couldn’t be outstanding in everything and asked what happened to him over the summer. Making a short uncomfortable laugh he muttered, “I may have been banned from the Avery Manor’s kitchen… after the second time I caught something on fire trying to prepare for my Cooking with Magic exam coming up.” He glanced back at Leonette and said more confidently, “The spells are easy at least for the class. Mostly charms work.”

“As for Christmas gifts long overdo just look into what model you want or whatever and I can pick something up. Hell, my sister bought at least two new purses over the summer with her allowance-I’m pretty sure a set of family phones isn’t even half of the cost of at least one of those purses,” David answered. “And, hate to tell you, Leo, but in my case you’re down a holiday to worry about gifts even if it is your thing.” He smiled a bit shaking his head. Then again, David wasn’t the type to really worry about gifts to himself-he probably worried about them even less than he did about giving gifts to others-and for example he was extraordinarily late to even get a gift to his sister and he waited till Summer to even mention last Christmas to Leo.

“Oh, and don’t get me wrong I know all about independent sisters thanks to Cathy. At least Leah is cute and at that needy clingy stage so she’ll listen to me completely if I give her attention,” David added smiling a bit larger, before he listened to Leo begin to explain her cousin and trail off, “So the less I know the better? Sounds fine with me. Honestly, I could care less, personally, but my personal opinion doesn’t matter all that much no matter how loud I voice it or not. And, honestly, I’m not the best person to look out for first years.”

He shrugged when Leo congratulated him on being a prefect and said it was Tanya who made the Gryffindor prefect-hood. That was when he noticed Sapphire nod to Leo and Leo nod back and he saw the green Slytherin prefect badge. David glanced away and massaged his forehead. It wasn’t like Sapphrie would be that horrible of a prefect-probably better than him-and Leo and Sapphire came to some understanding after they had all went to look for Grace, but David felt the dread of just exactly how good those two would be on terms wise if Leo knew exactly what stunt Sapphire pulled that caused David to get mad enough to dump the water on her at the museum. And, him being a prefect with Sapphire as one could be problematic. He then heard as Leo went on about how the prefect position could be chose for those who had the most to gain from it and can live to be a good role model and that maybe the head of his house was trying to teach house unity. “Uh… sure,” David muttered and then said, “And who have you been talking to who would even remotely claim to consider me a good role model. I get into an argument with a professor almost once a week for how many years now? And, my house unity is making sure I earn enough points to balance out all the points I lose every year. And, am grateful that my housemates tolerate me enough to not hex me or try to kill me in my sleep.”

“Anyways, there’s also Wendy and her unofficial cousin over in Slytherin. The Ryans kid, the one friends with Tanya’s brother,” David said with a shrug. “The kid is covered wherever he goes, I’m sure.”

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OOC: quoted you shabatha since technically David looked her way for a moment.}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓮 𝑙 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

Louie's blue eyes hailed over the brick wall just over his shoulder; instinctively, he wanted to wave one last final goodbye to Leon, but he couldn't. He couldn't see anything other than the cement that had held the ashen bricks together. Maybe he shouldn't have been so quick to part ways, it's not like he knew anybody here. With a small sigh, he pivoted on the balls of his feet. Hundreds of students and their luggage had crowded the platform in all different sizes.

Every ounce of worry and insecurity drained from his body as he hauled his wooden truck forward, luckily, it had wheels, so he didn't need the carts. Cats and owls and—was that a dog? He blinked inched on the tips of his toes to try and see, but he'd lost them in the current of the crowd. Drat, he snapped his fingers on one hand and hauled his luggage up beside him with the other. It would have been bloody wicked to play with a pup on the train ride. 'Ah well,' he shrugged. It made him miss his owl, though. Prometheus simply would not get in his bird cage; Louie knew he'd find his way and decidedly let him fly to the school. At the moment, mostly upperclassmen seemed to dominate his vision, or maybe that was just because all of the first years blended in with the shadows. He certainly did, even if he was slightly above average height amongst his peers. But, tucked away amidst the edge of the platform, he spotted one familiar in the faceless crowd.

"Pru?" He inched his neck longer, arched his head and hopped upwards in place to try and see. "Ugh, can't see anything," he groaned. Louie forced himself through the crowd until the blue and white striped shirt he caught a glimpse of had actually turned out to be her.

"Hullooo," he greeted her with a crooked grin because one of his tooth's was missing. "This is it, huh?" His grin grew wider, if at all possible. Cheeks flushed with excitement. "The big day...I wonder how the sorting will go..." He trailed off, his imagination had already spiraled. "I hope it doesn't take too long, but if they do it in alphabetical order, I won't have to wait. Might even be first." He humored himself with the thought. It was possible though, how many surnames could come before Addario?

Quote:

The Beast and Harlot

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:48 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- Louie, students
location- platform 9 and 3/4
thinking- how are they all so calm?!
wearing- on the platform

Pru's face lit up at the welcome distraction of someone she actually knew, rather than just another strange face. She'd been getting almost dizzy, watching people pass by in a blur of robes and uniforms and muggle clothes. She was wearing muggle clothes, herself, if only because she hated uniforms and wasn't putting on that stupid outfit until absolutely necessary, and because it was honestly pretty hot on this platform, teeming with people all close to one another.

"Yeah," she nodded energetically, long braid at the back of her head bouncing. "An' no fair, you're lucky to have a name like that," she groaned. "I'm gonna to have to wait for Lowery- it better not take forever, I'll go mad." She wasn't really worried about what house she'd be sorted into- Gryffindor or Hufflepuff would be nice, and if she did get Slytherin, it was hardly the end of the world. After all, Kenny was a Slytherin, and so was Mr. Edgeworth- well, Wesley. A sudden thought occurred to her. When he and her mother married, would she be an Edgeworth too? She didn't want that. Lowery was her dad's surname.

"The train should be here pretty soon," she said happily, dismissing the thought. "Who dropped you off, anyways? Your cousin? Le-," she hesitated, trying to remember the young man's name. "Leon?" she finished smugly, proud of herself. "My mum dropped me an' my brothers off- they're off somewhere around here." She knew she was talking a bit more and a bit faster than usual, but that was because of how anxious and excited she was. "Oh, I got my wand, too..." she fished in her pack for it for a moment, before pulling it out. "It's dragon heart string." She very clearly thought that was the wickedest thing ever. It literally had part of the heart of a dragon in it. "An' I got an owl," she said in a bit more subdued voice, nodding to the cage on her trolley. "Wallace. He doesn't actually do all that much, but he's nice."

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Beast and Harlot

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

"Heheh," Louie chuckled smugly. How could he not? She'd practically set him up for it! What with the jealousy and all. It made him puff out his chest and smile smugly without even realizing. Maybe if she were a boy instead of a girl, he would have gloated and punched her shoulder. But she wasn't, not even a little bit. (Merlin, he hoped not at least!) ”Aaah, don't worry.” He waved his hand like he was about to slap the worries away. ”Being in the middle's probably best, anyhow. You already know what to expect and no one's really paying attention anymore.” He assumed, anyway, but shrugged the thought away.

”I hope so,” he amiably chimed in response over the train. The sooner it arrived, the sooner chance of finding the perfect compartment. And the sooner he'd be able to tear into his pack of snacks and sweets he stowed away in his trunk. ”Yeah, it was Leon. My other cousin, Lucy, got hired at the ministry so she's at work right now.” He pursed his lips to one side of his mouth in thought, eyes drifted to the corner of his vision. Hearing Pru talk about her family sure did make Louie miss his mum and da'. It was weird, because it almost hurt too, just thinking about it. Or maybe it was because he was thinking too hard and not breathing. A quick gasp and—it was definitely the lack of air.

Luckily, Pru provided the perfect distraction. Either she hadn't noticed his moment of weakness, or she knew all too well what it was and acted quickly. He was grateful, nonetheless. ”Ooooh, wicked. I got mine too. Wish it was dragon heartstring, sounds much more wicked than a unicorn tail hair. What kind of wood did you get? I got hazel.” Blue eyes brightened and laughing wrinkles lined his cheeks as he grinned toothily and unlatched his trunk right there on the floor to dig between his jumpers and jeans to find the neat little box he'd bought it in and greedily plucked it free. The handle was a little too big for his hand, and the staff was sleek and straight but a bit on the short side. It was a bright, warm colour, too. ”It can detect water, too. Or so I've heard. I can't wait to get to the lake and see.”

The Forgotten Weasley

The Beast and Harlot

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I really shouldn't find this so funny... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho snorted at Tanya and her dramatics, playfully poking the tip of her nose with a smirk. "Yeah, but she's not my head of house, now, is she?" he asked, eyes twinkling in amusement. Figures that Tanya would be just as bad as Gypsy and complain about getting prefect. Honestly, they acted like it was the end of the world. He would never understand them... For a second, he'd considered that he might never understand girls, but, as true as that might be, he was pretty sure the reason he didn't understand Gypsy and Tanya had nothing to do with them being girls. More like he had trouble understanding people who were bloody insane. Although, he had to wonder about his own sanity now... he was dating Tanya, after all. Then again, opposites were supposed to attract, and that was almost certainly the case with them... so perhaps her insanity just further proved his sanity. Or, that's what he was going to tell himself.

spaceHis hand reached up to pat her head. He was at least attempting to be comforting, right? Although, all the effort would be a waste if she looked up and saw the amused smirk on his face. Actually, she'd probably punch him for it. Their status as a couple had not changed the fact that she apparently responded to his annoying her with violence. He wondered if that should concern him. "Oh, I'm sure it won't be that bad," he said, hoping that his smile couldn't be heard in his voice. "I mean, I feel bad for the first years. But you're not even in the same house, his being prefect won't make you have to see him any more than usual, except on the train ride." That was true enough, right? Although, the fact that he was going to have to spend a good portion of the train ride without her was sort of upsetting. First year they were together, and she was basically being stolen from him... why did that bother him so much? It wasn't like they weren't going to see each other all the time for the next few months.

spaceAs if she could read his mind, she brought up the train. He groaned aloud at the idea of being trapped with a bunch of first years. Not that he had a problem with first years per say, but he didn't have the same attachment his sister did. He thought that he might be a somewhat better role model than she was, but that didn't mean he wanted to actually be one. "Did I mention that I'm not prefect? First years are not my responsibility," he declared firmly. Still, he let Tanya drag him along, unable to keep from smiling. He was pretty sure Elsie and Kas would manage to find them without much trouble; they'd never had a problem in the past. And didn't the first years tend to avoid upperclassmen? He certainly had when he was a first year.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:19 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- Louie, students
location- platform 9 and 3/4
thinking- how are they all so calm?!
wearing- on the platform

Pru gave him a look at his smug chuckle and smile- even puffing out his chest, the nerve, but she let it go. She was too full of nerves to get really irritated. Besides, he did (sort of) reassure her. "My brothers prob'ly will be," she muttered, then brightened. "Or not. Ha, what if they don't even hear what house I'm in? I almost kinda want Slytherin now, just to see the looks on their faces when they figure it out," she snickered. But maybe being in the middle was for the best. There would be no pressure of being the very first one up, nor the last one. No one would care if the Hat took a long time to sort her, which she hoped didn't happen. She hoped it was quick and simple. She didn't need her house mates giving her strange looks because she'd almost been put in another house or something.

She would have volunteered where her mother worked, but he already knew, of course. Her dad had worked at the Ministry... not that she'd be bringing it up right now. "Really? What section does she work in?" she asked curiously, even though she regretted it, because he looked a little upset for a moment, and she didn't want to bring stuff up if he didn't want to talk about. He'd been good about not saying anything like "so what happened to your dad" or "where is he", so she owed him the same.

"Unicorns are cool, though," she supplied helpfully. "They say there's even some in the Forbidden Forest- but no one's allowed in there, so I dunno if people just made that up." She hoped there were actually unicorns. Unicorns were decidedly not dangerous or deadly, though they did tend to like girls far better than boys. But that was probably because of all those legends of only "young maidens" being able to win the trust of unicorn or something like that.

"Birch wood," she replied. "It's supposed to be good with castin' patronuses, or somethin' like that." She watched him search for his wand and take it out of the box. She was almost envious- it was a better looking wand than hers, the wood more polished and a warmer color. Hers was plainer, the wood knobby. But it looked sturdy, and strong, like it'd take a lot to snap it- not that she could imagine anyone ever snapping her wand- over her dead body, she'd never even used this wand to cast an actual spell and she was already fiercely protective of it. It felt like a friend.

"That's weird," she wondered, though not unkindly, "Do hazel trees always grow near water? But you should try it at the lake, yeah. Maybe it'll light up... or try to drag you into the lake," she joked, somewhat tentatively, as people tended to do when they'd never actually joked with someone before and weren't sure how they'd respond. She craned her neck, trying to see the tracks, still empty of the Hogwarts Express. "We have to try to be the first ones on the train," she decided aloud. "So we can actually get a good compartment, an' not get stuck in the very back," she wrinkled her nose here, "Or right next to the prefects compartment."

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Beast and Harlot

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:30 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Unsorted Future First Year
Half Blood - New to the Family

Isabelle Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff - Unemployed
Pure Blood - Explorer of the World

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

"Mum what's Hogwarts like?" Dakota asked suddenly as he looked up at her. "You've asked me this already." she told her son. "I know that but I just really want to hear about it again." he explained. Isabelle had told him about Hogwarts a few times since he found out he'd be attending the school. So this sudden question so close to him leaving, made her curious as it way, perhaps he was more nervous about going then he looked. "At least tell me about the houses again." Dakota added brightly.

Isabelle took a seat on one of the benches. "Okay," she said as Dakota sat down beside her. "First there's Gryffindor the house of the lion. All those who are brave at hero with the noblest intentions are sorted there. Then there's Slytherin the house of the serpent. Ambitious and cunning individuals are sorted into this house." Isabelle explained. "Don't forget jealous and holds grudges." Dakota added. "Yes, I suppose for some that's true. Of course we have the opposite of that. Hufflepuff the house of the loyal badger and where you're mother spent her days. Those patient and hardworking not to mention loyal can be found in that house and many like to be social and make friends." Smiling Dakota thought about that house. "I could be sorted there right?" he asked her curiously.

"Yes, you could but I wouldn't worry about where you’re sorted." Isabelle told her son. "Wait we're missing a house... Ravenclaw right…?" Dakota asked suddenly. "Right, the house of the eagle... the one my family was all a part of. Those who always look for answers, are quick learners, and eager to learn. Not to mention I hear they have a hundred books in their common room alone." she told him with a smile. Dakota could tell she wished to be in that house. "Now, you better go make some friends. I'm sure Lyall is around here somewhere."

Dakota looked over at his mother before looking back at the crowd. "Mum... it doesn't matter what house I'm in right? I mean a house is just a house and you'll be proud of me no matter what right?" he asked her. "Yes no matter what I'll always be proud of you. Now go I'll write you every week alright." Dakota nodded in understanding. "I'll write to you as soon as I get a change let you know how the trip when and what house I was sorted into... Love you." he said before giving her a hug and running off. Isabelle gave him a hug back and watched as he ran off hopefully he'd make some friends and be alright.

(Exit Isabelle)

Heading off the Dakota was really nervous. What if his new friends didn't like him? What if the other kids didn't like him? Or what if he couldn't do magic as well as they wanted him too? So many what ifs... and not enough reassuring answers... Dakota's nervous subsided when he saw Lyall and a bunch of other kids, maybe first years too? 'I got to make some friends.' he told himself before walking over. "Hello Lyall, everyone... My name's Dakota you can just call me Kota if you want. I hope I'm not intruding or anything." he spoke up abruptly hoping they didn't mind him being around. He certainly wanted to make friends.

Dakota

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Isabelle

Wearing: Usual Grey Attire

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Lyall, Tori, Feather, Rider
OOC: Sorry for the long post though really the last paragraph is all that applies to you guys anyway smile

Miss GryffindorK
shabatha
SummerIsles
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Irate
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ God ******** dammit no! ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy's mood was marginally improved by Jer's presence. As soon as his arm had snaked around her, she had leaned into him, settling against him like it was the most normal thing in the world. Which, she supposed it was. She almost managed a smile when he kissed her, but of course as soon as he spoke it was ruined. She groaned, leaning her head on his shoulder, and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" she whined. Overcompensating, hah! David was at least ten times a worse pick for prefect than her, Jer and the twins put together. The guy was a complete arse. She turned her head to look up at Jer with wide, pleading eyes. "Don't leave me alone with him," she begged, arms sliding up so her hands were clutching his collar. She was being melodramatic, she knew, but hell, when wasn't she? Still, Jer had prefect duties, same as her, so what if he actually sat at his own bloody table again?! She knew that last year hadn't really been because he was prefect, but that didn't mean that he hadn't considered it. "Jer, I have to save the ickle firsties. Can you imagine? If he talks to them... those poor kids!" It was one thing if a first year happened to sit next to David (or within earshot of him; he had a habit of butting into conversations, she'd noticed), it was another altogether if David actually decided to go out of his way to help (read: harass) the kids. She couldn't stand for that! She might be an awful prefect most of the time, but she took herself seriously at least one night of the year, and that was the Welcoming Feast. She had a responsibility towards those poor eleven-year-olds. She wasn't going to shirk her duties in that regard, and she certainly wasn't going to let David bugger it all up.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Alice skipped onto the platform with Jasper close behind. "Alice wait up!" he called after her. "Jazz you have longer legs then me, can't you keep up?" she said giggling. "Yes," he said catching up easily enough despite his words to her moments ago. "I knew you could." she said giving him a hug. "Alice..." Jasper muttered as she let go. Taking her hand he then looked down at his fox. It seemed to be staring.

"I think Mouse is interested." Alice told Jasper brightly as she looked down at the small fox. "Mouse…? He's not a rodent." Jasper replied wondering where the name came from. "Well he needs a name doesn't he? I mean you find him in second year took care of him and he hasn't left since, he needs one. So if Mouse doesn't work how about Hunter or Tilly or... Sam short for Sammy or Samuel, if you prefer..." Alice said rhyming off names. "Sam sounds perfect." Looking back down at the Fennec fox it was as if he was grinning.

"He likes it!" Alice cheered. "Yeah..." Jasper replied shaking his head. Letting Alice's hand go he headed off to drop his stuff off. Alice following closely behind they both couldn't wait to get on that train.

Wearing: Blue and Silver

Wearing: Casual Blue

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Clothes

It was second year for Em! She was so super excited! And why shouldn't she be? There was just so much she could do! And as she entered the platform, she swung a hand through her much shorter hair! Oh yes. The Hufflepuff had cut her once long hair, to about shoulder length. Over summer it had been shorter, but she sorta missed it being long. Now it was shoulder length, and the brunette was happy with it. She pushed her cart towards the train station to drop her stuff off. Grabbing her carry on bag, the brunette started around. She noticed lots of people talking... And realized she really didn't have that many friends... Even if she did think that everyone should be her friend... She just... Was too busy last year to make friends with everyone. But she had a couple. And There were some right now. Persephone looked upset about something. Almost as if she were hiding... Which was no good! Especially since they didn't get to talk over summer. Mostly her doing but what could she say?

'Oh hey! I'll be out of the country for summer. Sorry!' No... She couldn't really say that. That was really mean too! The brunette also spotted Elliott. Another friend of hers, but he seemed okay. Which mean Seph was the obvious choice right now! The girl happily wandered over and smiled at her. Trying to be hopeful to the girl who didn't look very... Much like her normal self. "Heya Seph. Are you okay?" She asked concerned. She was her friend after all!

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

He had seen it; he noticed. He saw what she did that, that little look. But he feigned sweet blissful ignorance anyway. So what if he had a cocky streak? Isn't that what normal little boys were like? It's what his mum always said, 'boys will be boys.' He bobbed his head in a nod as she mentioned her brothers. Maybe it was instinct or maybe it was paranoia, either way he caught his vision veering off to the side toward the rest of the crowd. It wasn't like he knew what they looked like; he never met anyone in her family. He never got the chance that day on Diagon Alley. ”Hah.” He snorted. Otherwise, he had nothing else to really say. He didn't really know her well enough to take a cheap shot at a brother he'd never met to try and get some laughs.

”Oh, uhhh, in the Poltergeist Unit.” He chirped up when it finally occurred to him. It only took a moment, though. ”She got attacked by an army of tiny glass figurines once, trying to relocate one. Said it knotted her hair to the drapes when she wasn't paying attention and she ran, tripped, and fell.” Bemused, the chuckled under his breath was mild but earnest. It must be one bloody hell of a job to deal with those pesky spirits.

”You're right, I suppose. They're rare, and.... yeah..” He trailed off. He didn't really know that much about unicorns. Hell, that's a girls animal. Why would he know anything about it? ”I'm awfully curious of that forest, being forbidden only makes me want it more.” He smirked haughtily. He had every intention of traipsing about the forest one day, maybe not at night... and maybe not right away... but one day!

”Birch, huh?” He pondered for a moment. He was distracted, of course. Balancing his wand between his right and his left and polishing the handle with his cotton shirt. ”Casting a patronus is supposed to be hard, isn't it? Maybe it'll be a little easier with your wand?” Quickly, he dropped down to close his trunk firmly and lock the clasps into place. The last thing he needed was someone kicking his pants out of his luggage.

”Don't know, really.” He was honest, at least. Because he could have listed off a million different facts that would all be lies, if he felt like. ”Haaaah,” he laughed along. ”A swim with the merpeople doesn't sound too bad, maybe I'll rock the boat and bring the rest of you down with me.” He teased lightly. Tired of milling around, he decidedly plopped down on his wooden chest to relax. ”Oh wait, right, the train. I should probably get up, huh? Really don't want to end up next to the prefects. How do we know which one is theirs? Is it labeled? Maybe we should find one in the front...or the middle, maybe?”

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

“Sorry…” Mira said realizing he probably had to deal with it all summer. Timothy certainly didn’t need her to be in a panic either. Sadly that’s all she got to say before Benjamin came over. “Um… I’ll pass on the language lesson… though the thought was nice.” She replied, hard to believe how nice she was being today. Maybe she really had changed or maybe she just didn’t want to make enemies this soon into the New Year? Regardless at least she was being nice granted she still couldn’t bring herself to say thank you.

Smiling at Benjamin’s apology Mira understood that much.
“Apology accepted.” She stated before listening to what he had to say to Timothy. ‘Is he seriously comparing me to his mum?’ Mira asked herself before pushing the whole comparison aside. “My summer was boring to say the least. Nothing but books and sisters to keep me company… and I could have done without them…” Yes, despite how her sisters’ were being Mira still couldn’t bring herself to be around them. Worst part is they really weren’t against her at all.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy watched Benjamin and Mira go back and forth with worried eyes but hearing an apology and its acceptance made him give a soft sigh of relief. That was one conflict narrowly avoided, and they hadn't even stepped on the train. He snickered as his friend complained about his-admittedly-crazy mother before he gave him a sheepish grin at his forgetfulness. As Mira spoke about her summer; he began to rewrite his brief summary before passing it over to Benjamin. "I got a little sick at the beginning and had to go to the hospital but I'm better now. The rest I spent reading and hanging out with my sister." He knew that out of all his friends that the other boy might not freak out as much considering that his dad was a mediwizard at St. Mungos. A brief thought made him wonder if the father had seen him while he was there and told Benjamin, so maybe his friend already knew?

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Wary
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm fine, I'm fine... right? ❞

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone flinched at the voice saying her name, eyes wide and the color draining from her face. The change in complexion was somewhat over-corrected moments later, when she realized it was only Emily. "Uh, I'm, uh, fine?" she squeaked out, face turning crimson. She tried for a smile, but it came out looking more like a grimace. "Uh, just. Sort of, um, had a rough Summer. I don't want to talk about it." Hopefully, Emily wouldn't push. Honestly, Persephone wasn't overly pleased to've had to admit that she'd had a bad Summer, but if she hadn't, she just knew that one of the first things out of Em's mouth would've been 'So, how was your holiday?' Best to get it out of the way early on. Actually, if Seph could go the rest of her life without being asked that question, she'd be okay with that. She almost wished she could go to an Obliviator and have her memory of the entire thing wiped. She'd be much better off. Actually, what were the laws regarding that? Maybe it wasn't such an awful idea.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Heading to the Platform
How am I feeling? Nervous and confused
What's on my mind? Where is the platform?

Rider smiled when she heard Feather's voice and saw her head towards them. She embraced the girl and continued to smile, happy to have the other friend she'd met at Diagon Alley. Rider embraced her and said, "Good to see ye, Feather!" Turning to Lyall, she smiled at his pet and said, "'E's a little cutie, isn't 'e?!?" Another boy approached them and introduced himself as Dakota. He seemed a little nervous, which made Rider feel a little more confident. "'Ello Dakota. I'm Rider Wilson. You're not intruding. We were actually looking to meet some people. Are you excited to be going to 'Ogwarts?" She smiled, hoping her Irish accent wasn't making her words too hard to understand.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

shabatha

murruelcreuset

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games