Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:15 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec looked at her for a moment, before saying, "You'll probably get Gryffindor," a little dryly for an eleven year old. He wasn't even trying to be that offensive; Lucy was not someone who seemed like she'd fit in very well in Slytherin. "What is it with you and homework?" he groaned. "It's not like they're going to give us the hardest stuff right off the bat. Besides, a lot of it will probably be 'practice this spell'. At least it won't just be maths and history and English and Latin anymore." Alec had never had a very good relationship with schoolwork, as in, he tended to not do it and then lie when confronted by a teacher. What was the point? Homework had never taught him anything useful, ever.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:31 am
Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

SECOND YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan smiled brightly when Reyna asked to see her snakes, and nodded, gently lifting the basket cover. Byron was nearly two feet long but rather slim, being just a smooth snake, and poked his head out cautiously, tongue flicking in and out, before slithering up Tiernan's arm to rest his head on her shoulder, a better vantage point. Emily, ever the moody one, stayed curled up in the basket, approaching three feet herself and much thicker-bodied than her 'brother', being an adder. "You can stroke Byron if you like," Tiernan was saying pleasantly as Ivar entered the compartment. "Just be careful with Emily- she's venomous, but she won't seriously hurt you, just n** a bit." She glanced over at the Hufflepuff boy as he asked about Glynn's poor reaction, then wondered aloud if he was just worrying too much. "I doubt it was just you that caused him to dash off like that. He doesn't look as though he had a very good summer, and I don't think us all crowding round him helped much." It was impossible to know what exactly had set the Ravenclaw off, and Tiernan doubted he'd want to discuss it either way.

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey grinned when Tiernan introduced her snakes and moved forward to stroke Byron, who'd risen out of the basket and onto Tiernan's arm and shoulder. "They're really cool," she gushed, peering at Emily. She hesitantly reached out to pet her as well, being careful to try and not bother her too much. "I've always wanted a snake, or even a lizard but my dad can't stand them, and Olive here might get jealous," she added sheepishly, nodding at her cat who was napping peacefully on top of her bag and not acting like the hellion she was. Rey turned to look at Ivar when he worried about Glynn's abrupt departure. "Tiernan's right, it wasn't your fault," she sighed, "I heard something happened to his family over the summer; I don't know what but it must've been terrible," she revealed, letting her own worry show.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                a txxHogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxTiernan and Ivar
                                                                f e e l i n gxxxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                            ━━━━
                                                            - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked up at Savannah as she bounded up, a smile twitching at the corners of his mouth before he looked down at Houdini. Scratching the dog behind the ears, he bit his lip and shook his head. "We... we need to talk. I got a compartment already so..." He shifted nervously, before walking down to where he had Tessa stay. Flopping down into a seat, he absent-mindedly petted Tessa before he frowned. "I um, I kind of feel like a jerk doing this, but, um, I think we need to break up. It's not you, trust me!" His hands rose as he suddenly realized how that could have sounded and he hoped that Vannah hadn't taken it the wrong way. "It's just that, um, I, um, I figuredoutI'mgay." The last part was said in a mumbled rush and he could feel his cheeks heat up with embarrassment. This felt like the worst conversation he could have ever had, barring the one that he'd just had with Gid. That was one he never wanted to repeat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where's Vannah, anyway?
                                                    OOC: Timeframe before the train arrives in Hogsmeade since I'm slow at posting.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

Lucy sighed and nodded when Alec flatly said she'd probably be Gryffindor, "maybe. Like I said, I don't really mind whichever house I'm in." She had to agree though, Gryffindor didn't sound bad. In fact, from what mum had said, it suited her very well. Still, she'd wait for the actual sorting because who knows what she'd get? She didn't trust a talking hat to not try to surprise her. Alec complained about her seeming obsession with homework and she scratched her cheek sheepishly. "My old school was awful with homework so I'm just worried a bit; I can't help it. And yes, thank Merlin about no maths, it's just the worst." After magic, that was the best thing about Hogwarts, in her opinion, and she was happy to not have to do those confusing calculations never again. "Although," she added slyly, "I'm sure we'll still have History of Magic at school." Sure, Lucy found it a bit boring, but it was still infinitely better than maths or science.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Hogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:03 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰
𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

𝔪𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝑦𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡

Deaus blinked a bit, did the boy just say that, shoot he did. Deaus flushed a bit. 'Now he must think I'm slow or something.' The boy chastised himself for being an idiot. "Y-you did, I'm sorry... I'm kinda nervous, I've never really been to a school with this many people, not to mention a school like hogwarts... Well actually a school period." He said admitting he was homeschooled for most of his life.

Deaus tried to give a small smile but it looked off, it seemed like he was making the boy mad. "Nice to meet you Garnet." He said thinking of something to add to the conversation but failing to think of something. He looked down at his feet wishing he was better at talking to people.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

Xistund

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred bit his lip at Di's cool words at the mention of Yuliya and then froze taking a deep as Di seemed to catch his muttered words. Just great, Mordred thought with dread as he looked to Di who remained quiet for a moment before finally answering him. Soon Di was reprimanding him with the occasional slip of Welsh that Mordred could only guess were not compliments.

Finally after her rant, Mordred sighed and said, looking down at his lap fiddling with a ring he often wore that he had been given when he first headed to Hogwarts by his father. He wondered why he kept it at times and other times figured he kept it to remind him of exactly what he didn't want to become. "I... I didn't mean to," Mordred said before looking up. "I don't mean to... I just..."

Mordred bit his lip as he thought of what to do, "I never meant for you to look bad. And it isn't like I purposely do it, it just happens, which isn't an excuse just... I mean it sounds even worse when I word it like that? I can make more of an effort. I was always under the impression Colin and Brandon and the others really weren't crazy about me anyways... I guess if they feel like I've been ignoring them it makes sense. I just didn't... honestly I don't know."

"Look I can make more of an effort to get to know your friends,"
Mordred said, "It's not like I dislike them, I just... I just don't pay much attention to them which I guess is just as bad." He looked down and muttered, "Sorry I can be stupid and I'm not good with people and I can be short sighted and..." He looked up his brown eyes studying Di's green eyes before he said, "My feelings for you as anything more than a friend is my problem, I get it. Just let me deal with it and sorry for bringing it up. Like I said I can be stupid."

Mordred fell silent and looked out the window, red faced, and soon (but not soon enough) the train was pulling into the station.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Next post Hogsmeade Station?}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard believed Essie was right. Why wouldn’t they get through another year of school? After all last year he’d managed to get half his family to dislike him and still he hadn’t been disowned. “That’s true God knows my year could have gone a lot worse.” He agreed. Sure God’s plan for him wasn’t to be heir but that suited him just fine. Clearly they were on the same page or at least he’d like to think so. Who really know though? With lives up and downs only time would tell what would happen.

“Your welcome. Not sure what endeavors I’ll be embarking on though.” Richard replied with a smile. He didn’t know if he was any good at judging character. Truth was he just didn’t like people who pretended to be something they weren’t. If that was what made him good at judging one’s character, he’d take it.

Despite not finding Garnet, Richard didn’t mind. Getting situated he was slightly surprised by the question of clubs. Not so much the question itself considering they were talking about Quidditch moments ago, but at the fact he hadn’t thought about them all that much. “Honestly, I’m not sure.” He told Essie. “I suppose I could maybe join the dueling club. Not sure if I’d stick with it though, might help with my wand work I guess. If we had an astronomy club I’d so join that but we don’t. I suppose I could make one but I’m not sure anyone would join it. Not to mention me being in charge of something is like asking a sloth to win a race.” He explained leaning back in his seat. “What about you? Plan on joining anything else besides the Quidditch Team?” Richard asked curiously.

(Next post Hogsmeade Station?)

Status : Glad to be getting out of here...
                                                  With : Essie

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : - - -

mc2

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Concern and suspicion wove together like the pages of a bound book, Savannah didn't say anything as she studied the look splattered across his face. Whatever it was, it had the smell of dust and cobwebs. Houdini's tail wagged uncontrollably upon seeing Rhys, and stole a few wet kisses when his hand reached to scratch. ”Okaaaaaay,” she stretched the word out in a sing song voice, trying to sound as oblivious as possible to the impending doom. Her cards had warned her of an explosion... but it would still be peaceful? She hadn't understood what it could have meant and had chalked up to another wrong reading (like every other one.) But instead of dwelling on what might be, she tucked a lock of dark hair behind her ear and followed him into the compartment. She closed the door behind her and dropped Dino onto the cushions; her little french bulldog padded over to the boxer sniffing her leg all the while. ”Hey there Tess,” she greeted the pupper enthusiastically before plopping down into a seat to turn her full attention on Rhys. He seemed serious. It was hard not to wonder what was going on in his mind. Was he hurt? Had something happened? Was it something she said? His eyes grew distant and he didn't say anything at first, instead, he sought comfort from Tessa and ran his fingers through her short fur. Savannah bit her tongue but waited.

Then, he stuttered. Was that a bad sign? It's so hard to tell with him sometimes. She tried to keep her features straight-laced and even, but the twitching in her brow wouldn't cooperate. When he started to call himself a jerk, she was about to cut him off and protest, but then she was sort've glad she didn't. ”Oooooooh....” She was at a loss for words. What could she even say? How do you respond to that? She didn't even know how to feel! How was she supposed to figure out what to say. But then his cheeks flushed red and she had to lean in close just to hear the mumbling mess spilling out of his mouth. ”What? Really?” Savannah hummed something quietly to herself and blinked curiously. ”Soooooo... What made you... y'know... realize?” She didn't want to push too hard, after all. But she was curious. (Curious enough to not feel heart broken, was something wrong with her?) Then, as if the realization had just hit her at once, she basically jerked up just to add in a quick, ”Butwe'llstillbefriendsthoughright?” She coughed and shook her head. ”I mean... we... we can still be friends... right?” She asked hopefully.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was busy busying his hands with Tessa so that they didn't start spouting off nonsense. That was the one thing he didn't want to do at the moment, even though he was certain that some of the scratches Tessa was receiving behind his ears was signs he wasn't letting evolve into full-fledged nonsense. His head jerked up at her exclamation, and he blushed harder and tried to still his hands. That wasn't working too well, and he could already feel gibberish slipping through his fingers. "Um, yeah, my cousin pointed it out to me. That was probably the worst conversation we'd ever had, which includes the time he took me down to the duelling range last year and I argued that I had studying to do."

He bit his lip again, right as she asked about what made him realize it. His hands rose and signed against his control, and he blushed and shook his head before speaking again. "I um, I may have been being a jealous jerk recently and realized... IrealizedIwascrushingonGid." That was the part he didn't want to admit to Vannah, simply because he didn't think she'd take that part so well. However, it needed to be said and he shook his head at her tone, which suggested that he didn't want to still be friends. He wasn't breaking up all his friendships, just the one that started with the train ride during first year. "We can still be friends, yeah. I... I just can't be friends with Gid anymore. I mean, he's got a girlfriend, and it's not right for me to be a jealous mess when he's perfectly happy with his girlfriend. That's not right to him, and not right for me." He then clenched his teeth together, remembering why he was annoyed at the whole situation to begin with. "Besides, it's not like you'd neglect to inform me you weren't going to seek me out anymore to talk, and thus ruin any attempt to make peace with whatever significant other that you're dating." If he sounded bitter about it, he couldn't tell. Not that he wasn't. Gid should have said something, and he never did. Another reason for why he had broken their friendship. What was the use of talking to Gid if he wasn't going to tell him important things like that?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where's Vannah, anyway?
                                                    OOC: Timeframe before the train arrives in Hogsmeade since I'm slow at posting.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

'Calm down.' she wanted to tell him, It's going to be okay.' But when she parted her lips to speak only dust tickled her vocal chords. It was almost as if she was looking down on herself; watching the world from a different pair of eyes, unattached and unfeeling. If it was an emptiness, Savannah never felt the spoon hollowing out her insides. If it was depression, she never noticed the gray clouds rolling in from the deep. What she felt was cold. Chills prickled down her neck and arms until it stung in her fingers and toes. ”Your...cousin?” It made little sense to her, if truth be told. But that's not what mattered, what really mattered was the tiny little voice in the back of her head, screaming, 'He's leaving me too.'

But this isn't about her, she tried to remind herself. Or the secret of her lying, cheating father she thought she loved. This was just as much about Rhys too, if not more. He was the one confused! She was just... Always going with the flow. ”Oh,” she covered her mouth with her hand and muffled her voice. Thoughts raced in her mind in a thousand different tracks, s[he couldn't keep up. If Rhys likes Gideon, but Gideon is with Jasmine, then what would that mean? Had he always liked Gid? Had he ever liked her? Had she ever liked him? If so, why wasn't she more upset by this? She felt... something, yes. But what if that was just fear? The fear of being alone.

'Don't want to be alone', the thought turned over in her mind like a million black ants crawling in her hair. She just wanted to scratch it all away, but she couldn't. Hearing Rhys agree that they could still be friends relieved her anxieties for the moment, or shifted its focus, anyway. ”Wait... What do you mean?” Savannah supposed she had never paid too much attention to Gideon, she never really liked him (or disliked him) but it hardly mattered in the grand scheme of things. They were best friends! For as long as she could remember, those boys had always been friends. And now..? ”Did he-? But how would you've-? Did Jasmine tell you that? And you believe her?” Savannah didn't know what to say. Maybe that's why she was chirping his own words back at him like a mockingbird. ”Well to hell with them then,” she declared, ”we can blaze our own trail through the stars, right?”

ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

The truth was it was hard to tell who was pureblood and who wasn’t. Julius knew he’d have to take the plunge and talk to someone eventually. As the last call to board sounded the eleven year old got up and headed on board. Walking along the corridor, he figured he might as well just pick a spot. So long as he wasn’t with his cousin he’d be happy. Course he doubted his cousin Richard would want anything to do with him. He was a third year Gryffindor that probably should have just been disowned with the rest of his family.

Pushing that thought aside Julius walked into a random compartment. To his surprise it was occupied by a girl with brown hair. “Mind if I join you?” He asked her. “I know we haven’t been properly introduced but by my observations we look to be possible classmates.” He added before introducing himself. “With that said, my name is Julius Devereux What might your name be?” If his cousin were there he’d probably tell him to stop being so bloody mature.

With : Anna

Attire : Casual (if you can call it that)

Newsies Boy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:28 pm
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

Anna jumped in surprise not expecting anyone to come up behind her in the compartment. She sat back to her seat properly, looked at the boy who entered and smiled. She decided to try to converse and hopefully make a friend. "I don't mind a bit. My name is Anna, Anna Adair. I am a first year. What year are you in?" Anna patted on the seat across from her to invite him to sit down. She looked at him and smiled again. Okay Anna, do not screw this up, last thing you need is to start off your first year on a bad note. Anna thought to herself.

OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Well the eleven year old girl didn’t sound too bothered by his mature way of being. Julius was internally grateful about that bit. Though he wasn’t about to really show it. He didn’t know a thing about her and part of him was unsure about his initial plan. It was too late to back out now though. Giving her name as Anna and patting the seat next to her, it would be rude not to sit. “It is a pleasure to meet you Anna.” Julius said politely as he took the seat across from her. “I’m a first year as well.” He answered Anna’s question.

As it turned out he was right, that made things easier. It meant they would be classmates and even potential housemates. Though, Julius didn’t know how similar they really were. Only the sorting hat knew that. It certainly knew his cousin wasn’t like everyone else in his family. Then again he supposed an old magical hat could make mistakes. He could only hope it wouldn’t mess up his sorting. “Looking forward to school?” Julius asked not so much out of curiosity but out of trying to keep something going between them. It was better than being silent and perhaps he could find a way of roping family into it without being too obvious. If not he was sure it would come out eventually.

With : Anna

Attire : Casual (if you can call it that)

Newsies Boy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:55 pm
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

If coming up with something to say was a sport, she definitely would win. "I am looking forward to my first year. I just hope it is everything I thought it would be. Great adventures await. Though I am not looking forward to classes, as anything a professor teaches, I can find in a book or from others. Are you looking forward to school?Are you one who likes to learn from professors, books or just by experience? I am a little awkward, sorry about that." Anna looked at Julias and half-smiled. She wanted to keep a conversation going so she really hoped that he would be interested to converse. "Oh, do you have a pet? I have a black cat, 1 year old, his name is Whiskers." Anna looked down at the ground and back at him and swung her feet.
OOC:

murruelecreuset

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games