Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:27 pm
johnny began to breathe hard and began to punch the water the angel the set a time lets see how many puches you can throw in a minute he said johnny began to punch "times up" said the angel "30 punches thats pretty good"the angel said,"no!!!"johnny yelled again johnny began to punch again "stop'the angel yelled with his mouth open "100 punches"he said with a drop of sweet behind his head."no!!!"again johnny yelled "ok"the angel said start johnny began to punch and a whirlpool began to create with the punches "stop"the angel said with his jaw dropped to the floor"250 punches in one minute he said".johnny said not good enough but we will stop for now he said as he looked at his bloody knuckles  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:05 pm
he then threw himself to the ground and took a nap  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:22 pm
he then woke up in the middle of the night and threw the amulet and summoned the spirit and told the two he no longer needed them that he was stronger than the two combined and he didnt want them to be inside him anymore, he pointed at the the bot and said meet your new home the two spirits entered the bot and he then turned into a ball and a red light appeared in his eye he has a shield form the spirits laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:30 pm
he began to train and punch really fast "500 punches in 1minute and 30 seconds awesome"johnny said as he began to run fast he soon circled the entire town and *chuckled*30 seconds alright he said"now i must learn the hardest skill bending"johnn said as he tightrnrd his fists he then went into the creek and began to open his fist and stuck out his arm he then replicated himself and the replicas began to circle johnny's hand ,johnny then raised his other arm and a string of water appeared the water soon dissolved and became a ball of water,johnny's replica's then dissapeared and a small tornado appeared in johnny's other hand he then opened his hand andpunched the waterball,from the waterball appeared a huge whirlpool from his hand.  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:40 pm
he then stopped the water and light a lighter and held it in his hand he used his other hand and began to chant word's and johnny opened his palm and aimed it at the lighter he then punched the flame with his palm open and a huge flame appeared.he then threw the lighter into the creek and kicked the ground really hard a huge boulder appeared and as it was about to hit the ground johnny spin kicked it and the boulder went flying.he then began to draw a circle with a star in it he lay his body in the middle and began to chant words he summoned his spirits and they both were in opposite sides of each other,and johnny began to chant words the spirits began to fade a way and a symbol appeared in johnny's chest separating him in half one side was dark and one was light the dark spirit then dissappeared into the light side of johnny and the light spirit began to fade into the black side of the chest.johnny's eyes began to glow one eye was black with no pupil and one was white eith a grey pupil.johnny got up and put his clothes on and headed back to the town everyone was in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
Dant was on his knees beggin like no man should. "Por favor!" he tried using his puppy dog pout to win her over. Sparda laughed, "I taught him that." Sparda then declared . "I'm going out be back sometime when I wake up!" He bows even though no one was there to see it and shuts the door. Dnte grins. "He left now. We can fool around."

"How can you be so sure Dante?" Raven asked in a curious voice. "For all you know he's sitting outside using his powers to watch what's going on." Raven said and rolled over. "Besides, I'm not sure you've begged and pleaded enough." Raven was considering stopping everything. After all, her huamn side still had some decency, and it was wierd for her to be thinking about doing anything when there were guests around. But then again her vampire side wanted to play.
"Please I'll do anything" But then Sparda walked in and grabbed Dante by his collar and dragged him out. "Training begins today!" Sparda mutters a few incantations and Dante's arm grew heavy. "There is ten thousand pounds on both your arms and fifteen thousand on your legs." Dante was stuck to the ground. "I'll start off easy." Dante was able to lift himself from the ground but he couldn't move. "One thousand push up and then 500 laps around the mountain." Dante stares at him. "You kidding right?" Sparda kicks him into the mountain embedding him into the rock. "No... Now begin!"

Raven almost laughed when Sparda walked in. "Should I even bother telling you I told you so?" Raven asked Dante with a grin. Then after they were both gone she felt cold and empty. That's unusual...she thought to herself and got up again. Raven walked to the window and tightened her robe. From Dante's room she watched Sparda begin to torture his own son. What is he talking about today for? It's not even midnight yet......Raven thought to herself and flitted downstairs to stand next to Sparda. Just because your jealous doesn't mean you have to torture him, old man....Raven said in her mind voice. And I don't know what time zone your on, but it isn't even midnight here. Therefore you've gone back on your word and that makes you untrustworthy....Raven futher goaded Sparda in her mind voice. Then she muttered something which undid Sparda's spell and told Dante to get up. Raven walked back into the cabin and put a spell on it so that Sparda would have to stay outside until 8 am the next morning. That will teach you to interrupt my games.....Raven said wickedly to Sparda as she waited for Dante.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:57 am
Dante rushes in the cabin."Yay!" Sparda glares. "What the hell?" Sparda waits outside until it's time. Dante pounces on Raven. "Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:49 am
"Don't thank me just yet. You aren't done begging and pleading," Raven said with a wink and walked back upstairs. "Plus you know he's going to train you twice as hard tomorrow, seeing as how hes jealous and all," Raven called from half way up the stairs. She flitted the rest of the way to Dante's room and called to him from there. "What's taking you so long Dante? Don't you want to play anymore? You only have 10 hours until 8 am......"  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:59 am
While Raven waited for the inevitable pouncing attack of Dante, she starred into her ring and summoned Johnny with her mind voice. Come back to town. We begin at 8 am.......Raven siad in a commanding tone. If your not here, you will lose your soul forever....Raven warned him. Then she turned her full attention back to waiting for Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:47 pm
johnny was a foot toward the new town when he turned and headed to the southern part of the town the shore and he laid down on the floor  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:48 pm
Johnny are you on your way back?.....Raven asked in the mind voice. "This may be more difficult then I thought," Raven quietly said to herself. Part of her wanted Dante, but then the other part wanted to know why Johnny wasn't listening to her. That was the moment when all the responsibility of leading the clan finally sunk in, and she didn't even get the full ceremonial induction yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:58 am
"not yet"johnny responded as he got on a little boat and began to row it "i still need to train some more"johnny said to the bot "something big is coming and i must be ready"he thought to himself  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:21 am
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"I guess you guys don't need my help" He began looking around and saw no more wererabbits. He leaned against the bloody, stone, pillar. Waiting for them to finish their kills

Craven jumped infront of Richter in her human form. "You got one, good job. So did you have fun?" She smirked as Jack walked to her side in his human form.

"I made a rock fall on a bunny. Kinda easy but yeah its the first time i battled in months. So what should we do next?"

"Craven I have to go." Jack said then disapeared. "I dont know go cause more havoc, I guess." Craven shrugged looking around the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:25 am
johnny then casted his anchor and stopped on an abandoned island"kool"johnny said  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:38 am
he entered the small island and saw a hut he saw a man who was turned around"i have been expecting you johnny"the strange man said "seriously" johnny said ,the man then turned around and he was wearing a black cloak and a mask,he then looked at johnny and said your the one "huh"johnny said confused ,the man then grabbed his staff and put it over johnny's head the man began to chant words and a mask appeared on johnny's face balancing the good and the bad in johnny."wtf is this"johnny yelled the man then chanted more words and johnny's arms began to glow he stuck out his arm and one became a demonic arm and the other was wrapped around with a sash hel looked at his hand and claped a huge explosion then happened detectable through johnny's town *cough* * cough* "wtf was that"johnny said as he looked at the man getting up from the grond he then grabbed the man and placed him in another hut and johnny left running"lets get out of here"johnny said to the bot heading for the town "i cant take out this mask" johnny said trying to pull it out of his face then he remembered wat the man said its the balance between your good and bad  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games