Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:11 pm
La Belle Isolde
Okay, now that I'm not panicking about my bunnies and being sad about their future as infertile creatures, I really feel their scratches on my arms. Holy ******** it hurts.

One of my kitties has very small, but very sharp claws like little fish hooks. If he just brushes someone with them, it's enough to break the skin. Good thing he's so friendly, and he never attacks anyone  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:56 pm
I know that, aretoo, but it's still really annoying. I don't like feeling like this because I feel selfish wanting it. But at the same time it is a want... My parents have been telling me this recently - for I finally started talking to them little by little - but I do need to be selfish. But I hate it. I don't want to be impatient for love, nor do I want to seek it. But nevertheless I'm looking for romantic love higher than a friendship level. It's... pointless I guess... to want this love when I know I have the love of others - which I am wholly grateful for. But it's still annoying. As for the mail... I'm in no rush... but it would be nice to get a letter.

People are a bit annoying, Kyla, but one would hope that they are empathetic about other's situation. It's really something lacking in the world today, it seems, and that's one reason why I'm questioning teaching sometimes.

As for LaBelle... I hear you... I have about 5k due for this semester of school and I haven't gotten my loan stuff taken care of because I started much later. It's going to be hell...  

Sentama Lin

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Oh, Lin... I know exactly how you feel. emo Wanting, but wishing you didn't want. Do not lose that quality of yours. I was once like that, but then I decided to be a little more selfish to retain my sanity. I regret that decision. Little by little I am getting my old self back, but it is hard and it hurts and I know I will never be exactly the same as before.

-sigh- After losing both of the loves of my life I feel I cannot love again. I have broken so many hearts and it hurts so much for me to see other people hurt, especialy when it's my fault. All of the people I care most about are slipping between my fingers like sand. The heart ache is enough to drive one to suicide. Some divine being hates me. They know exactly how to torcher me most, dragging it on for weeks, then months, then years! All I want is someone to cuddle with. Someone who can hold me in their arms, someone whom I can hold in mine. Nothing super special.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:09 pm
This is probably going to sound stupid, but keep in mind that when you're going through the problems, it's a lot harder to come to conclusions.

I feel as though I might like someone I shouldn't like. Why is it that I shouldn't? This person lives far away, and I feel as though I am in a position where I shouldn't be liking him. Why do I like this guy? He and I get along pretty well. Make each other laugh, and all that fun stuff. We'll kind of flirt, but it's nothing really serious, and neither of us has said anything regarding feelings, which might be because we're both hesitant to say anything, or we both know that it's too far at the moment to start anything. It has also occurred to me that he might not even like me in return. It's difficult to tell if he does anyway since he's nice and could therefore be nice to everyone. To what degree he's nice to everyone is what actually matters.

...Ehhhh, nevermind. I don't feel like explaining anymore because it requires much more information that I would like to reveal at present. Plus I get the feeling I'm coming off as whiny, and I hate feeling like that. SO! I'm just going to let things run their course for now. Unless I feel the need to complain again. Then you might be hearing more from me. wink

Fuku Taichou

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:13 pm
What I hate is my brain.
It hates me and I hate it.
Blocking all my memories because it thinks that that is the perfect way to keep me from harm. Blocking me from feeling things that I want to feel.
When I cry it's only for a minute and then I can magicly be better, I force myself to feel sadness.
What's even more annoying is when I really want to talk to someone no one is avaliable to talk to or I can't comminicate with that person.
Yay, my atempt to save my sanity when I know no one on the internet who I don't know can help me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:39 am
I'm broke and angsty and want to hurt things.

Still concerned about that 400 dollars going to fixing my damned rabbits.

That and other angst of a more personal level.

Le sigh.  

Trish the Stalker

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:09 pm
It's really all I look for too, blue, though... well... yeah. I just need to get back to where I was; completely content with just being alone. Or... at least... fooled to contentment...

Anything seems better than being able to actually feel the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Wrong, Lin. Listen to the song Pain by Three Days Grace. Three Days Grace is like a God-send to me.  

blue_green

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:08 pm
I'll look into it Blue.

But... really... I'm not exactly made for taking pain, but any physical pain is better than a burning sensation within you. It causes no damage, and yet it's unrelenting - causing something to tear apart inside. But yeah... I dunno... Why did I change I guess.

*sighs* Anyways... I'll bid an adieu to the guild for now, though I might check back at times... possibly after Winter considering the seasons really affect me...

I dunno... I really don't. You all know how to get hold of me if necessary...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:09 pm
*sobs violently*

I wish I still wanted to die.  

Trish the Stalker

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:16 pm
La Belle Isolde
*sobs violently*

Hun, I still wish that every Christmas, to a Santa Claus that will never ever give me that request...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 am
Sentama Lin
La Belle Isolde
*sobs violently*

Hun, I still wish that every Christmas, to a Santa Claus that will never ever give me that request...

I just give up on relationships but at the same time they are something I never want to stop having.

*hugs Lin*

At least we have each other *raises eyebrows suggestively*

Lol, just kidding, sorta... you know what I mean.

God I'm so tired.  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 am
La Belle Isolde
Sentama Lin
La Belle Isolde
*sobs violently*

I just give up on relationships but at the same time they are something I never want to stop having.

*hugs Lin*

At least we have each other *raises eyebrows suggestively*

Lol, just kidding, sorta... you know what I mean.

God I'm so tired.

*smiles slightly* You stole my line, Belle... *hugs her gently*

I'm okay. There's nothing wrong going on in my life. It's all hunky-dory for me. It's others'...I won't give up on them...but I'm tired...so very tired...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:17 pm
Hehehehe...you'll never know ninja ...*singsong* I'll never tell, I'll never tell...hehehe, maybe I'm not real, just a figment of imagination...maybe I'm already dead and you know it...hehehehe, maybe I'm just going insane. They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ho ho, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... domokun  

Xanatos Forever

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:21 pm
Xanatos Forever
Hehehehe...you'll never know ninja ...*singsong* I'll never tell, I'll never tell...hehehe, maybe I'm not real, just a figment of imagination...maybe I'm already dead and you know it...hehehehe, maybe I'm just going insane. They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, ha ha, ho ho, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... domokun

What you say?
Now I gotta listen to that for a while again, thank you...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games