Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 am
User Image

If you don't want to post a picture, don't post one.

And don't come in here preaching something everyone already knows as if you know everything.

AND, if what you said HAS happened, references please. No hearsay, actual links to factual websites. Otherwise, kindly GTFO. biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 am
Oh yes, a robber who probably can't make a good looking ID to save his life is going to drop my picture somewhere way the ******** away from where I live and the cps are going to think it was ME. Lets say that unlikly event DOES happen... I have an alibi! I'm almost never alone so. I don't think it would happen.

I think it would be more likly for a few members of the ATG here to arange a gang bang and surprise the s**t out of me by actually showing up, then I'd be rapped. No offence boys, were I single it wouldn't be rape! rofl  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm
@Necro - Why do we post them? Because it's fun. It's fun to put a face to a name/avatar. If you don't see any good reason for posting pictures, why did you come into this thread? The title couldn't possibly have misled you.
If you don't want to post a picture, that's fine but, nobody will appreciate you coming in here with the intention of discouraging others from posting their pictures or attempting to frighten them needlessly.

Now, to get things back on track...

Ala is a ninja ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorta... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm
God-Raped-Me

I think it would be more likly for a few members of the ATG here to arange a gang bang and surprise the s**t out of me by actually showing up, then I'd be rapped.

Who told her evil Well, whoever it was, I hope you're happy.... Nearly 5 months of planning and organizing down the drain...

:3 Lawlllll

Also, Ala as a Ninja is always fun. You can break into my house, and violently kill me dead any day ;D  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:04 pm
lol Poor Alky. Guess it's back to the drawing board, eh? xd

Also, ...only if the price is right mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm
Alarias
lol Poor Alky. Guess it's back to the drawing board, eh? xd

Also, ...only if the price is right mrgreen

Back to the drawing board, forsooth..

How about 6k gaia gold? That's all I gots right now >_>

Anyway, back to sitting around for this Pancake. New series of NCIS? Yes please.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm
lol 'Fraid that just wont make the cut, sir. And enjoy smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Pisces and Bass, it was them! They just couldn't contain themselves any longer. Bass said he would rape my eyes though! eek Pisces didn't pick anything in particular. What did you want?

Al cool pic, but I think a dark blanket would have been better.  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 pm
lol yeah probably but, when I took it I wasn't really tying to be a ninja. I was just...really bored and goofing off with the webcam ...couldn't think of a better description for it though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 am
Alarias
lol yeah probably but, when I took it I wasn't really tying to be a ninja. I was just...really bored and goofing off with the webcam ...couldn't think of a better description for it though sweatdrop

Hey babeh, we should cam it up sometiem wink Hawt steamy cam action of us just sitting around staring blankely at our computers!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias

Hey babeh, we should cam it up sometiem wink Hawt steamy cam action of us just sitting around staring blankely at our computers!

lol Just like the good old days, eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias

Oh baby... It's getting alll hawt in here. Hahaha. We should get some video shizzit together again sometime soon. I can throw on my silver shorts and do my Pistol Spin again wink  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:00 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias

Oh baby... It's getting alll hawt in here. Hahaha. We should get some video shizzit together again sometime soon. I can throw on my silver shorts and do my Pistol Spin again wink

lol Ahhh memories. Perhaps we should ...if our schedules ever align themselves properly razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias
AlcoholicPancake
Alarias

lol Ahhh memories. Perhaps we should ...if our schedules ever align themselves properly razz
I can only hope and await the day that happens smile  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games