Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:46 am
Oh I remember I use to get stink bombs that were and inch-inch and a half long plastic tubes with green liquid and break them and threw one in each and every stepfathers truck, that be about....thinking.....3. and my dad's truck (he's a jerk) and her first hubby was before dad soooo 4 stink bombs total! It was like an initiation when they were mean to mom, my little brother and I. Mixing tang with lotsa salt used to really piss off stepdad # 2 (he used to love tang! twisted ). Don't worry. I only pulled this when they got comfy at home and became jackasses! Ahhh good times! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:48 am
hehe i never had bad family to be mean to so.. i had to do it to friends...
(got soo many friends with the hotsauce packets under the toilet seat thing muahahaha)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:52 am
I remember just several years ago when those listerine strips came out. Gawd they were fun back then. I lived across campus so everyone. I mean everyone came over and partied and it's just too easy to say hay!!! These breath mints taste awesome and they just melt in your mouth! So many drunks hurled in my parking lot due to that prank but I had a high pressure water hose so it was worrrrrth it! hahaha!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:54 am
Ok so explain the hot sauce thing. I don't get it but I always can use new pranks! domokun twisted  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:56 am
School time. Back in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:59 am
SorceressRydia
Ok so explain the hot sauce thing. I don't get it but I always can use new pranks! domokun twisted
Easy!!
*cant believe you never heard of it*
so between the seat and the porcelin there are those ridges that keep the seat raised about a half inch above the bowl right?! so take 4 packets of .. whatever (hot sauce just works best cause it burns) and place them under those ridges then close the seat so it looks normal... somone goes to sit down and *pop pop pop splat!* fun in a bucket  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:00 am
heart I'm sending good karma your way for a great school day! heart
Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it!
A ryme everytime!!!
Good GAWD I'm a geek!
brbrbrbrbrbrb! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:05 am
SorceressRydia
A ryme everytime!!!
Good GAWD I'm a geek!
brbrbrbrbrbrb! rofl

ROFL! I'm not in school, I'm at work (CPA) i'm just going back to school for the summer so i'm looking into classes and regestering

(sakura needs to take a spelling class aparently rolleyes )  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:11 am
CPA huh? Cool! -music teacher- No that was for poor guy above having to leave to go to school. I can't wait to do the tabasco sauce to my brother! hahaha! Speaking of which I got my little brother, well he's 19, to join gaia. He can only get online late nights but if anyone has time please leave a comment on his page in encouragement. I told him to join FG 4 PG last night but I don't know if he had the time. His name's
Coleman_86
Coleman is both our last names cause I don't ever want to marry until Johnny Depp realizes we were meant to be 2gether 4ever! rolleyes he'll see someday! rofl
Oh! Sakura! Ever try the rubber snake in the toilet bowl? Great on older ppl or ppl in a hurry not paying attention.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:13 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
SorceressRydia
A ryme everytime!!!
Good GAWD I'm a geek!
brbrbrbrbrbrb! rofl

ROFL! I'm not in school, I'm at work (CPA) i'm just going back to school for the summer so i'm looking into classes and regestering

(sakura needs to take a spelling class aparently rolleyes )

Well if you need to take a spelling class.. you can just buy a spelling book to help your spelling skills sharp. That's what I did. >.>; Since I'm not in school anymore but work. :3  

Bina Fydan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:14 am
SorceressRydia
CPA huh? Cool! -music teacher- No that was for poor guy above having to leave to go to school. I can't wait to do the tabasco sauce to my brother! hahaha! Speaking of which I got my little brother, well he's 19, to join gaia. He can only get online late nights but if anyone has time please leave a comment on his page in encouragement. I told him to join FG 4 PG last night but I don't know if he had the time. His name's
Coleman_86
Coleman is both our last names cause I don't ever want to marry until Johnny Depp realizes we were meant to be 2gether 4ever! rolleyes he'll see someday! rofl
Oh! Sakura! Ever try the rubber snake in the toilet bowl? Great on older ppl or ppl in a hurry not paying attention.

Haha i'll send him an invite then we're always looking for new members!
Hey! good luck with the Johnny Depp thing... if your gonna wait at least you picked a great one!
Rubbersnake eh! Gotta try that one out on grace... muaahah
(ok i'm off to the main gaia to see if i can recruit some more users to the FG4PG side)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 am
OOO I like your pretty tribal looking egg on the right! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:17 am
Yeah! Thanx Sakura! See ya around... Oh...rubber rats or spiders work well too! Play on thier phobias! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:30 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
I'm suffering from pre-school boredum.

Cure me! ^(O_O)^

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/310653

done!

Best i got was 7430 =o Crazy a** stars!  

RaidenKazama

Ketake

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:43 am
my legs are hurting*complain*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games