Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8187 8188 8189 8190 8191 8192 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:43 pm
I was thinking of buying a stun gun just to have one...

Or perhaps it's because I'm 18? Other people choose to smoke/club/whatever just because they're of legal age to do so. I just buy stuff.

Anywho, anyone else have an opinion on the matter? (or just know anything about stun guns?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:45 pm
Hey everyone blaugh So I woke up today with asthma, a stuffy nose, and a fever of 100 xd 5 hours later and it's like it never happened gonk My cough is gone, my fever is gone, and I'm just a bit stuff but that's probably just allergies now xd I can't believe mah own body sometimes >_<  

churrlo

Dirty Donut Thoughts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Stun gun?Hmm I wouldn't just buy things to have them,I have to use just about everything I have at one point in my life...well,you could use it for burglers. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:11 pm
Awiergan Resurrection

Or perhaps it's because I'm 18? Other people choose to smoke/club/whatever just because they're of legal age to do so. I just buy stuff.

Anywho, anyone else have an opinion on the matter? (or just know anything about stun guns?)

If you stun some one you have to record it for us. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:58 pm
That would be awesome Trevor 8D

I are lonely, where ish everyone? D:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:22 pm
I'm here!  

Lily the Pink

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:24 pm
I have returned from work. What is up yall?
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 pm
Awiergan Resurrection

The coolest stun gun EVAR!
http://www.bladeplay.com/item--ZAP-Stun-Gun-Knuckles--3867
Stun guns are good as far as putting a very large person on the ground in the fetal position. Just try not to use it if its raining because if you zap someone with it there is a good chance the current will jump from them to you BAWWW BAWWWW electricity BAWWW BAWWWWW etc  

angel_half82
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:38 pm
angel_half82
Awiergan Resurrection

Stun guns are good as far as putting a very large person on the ground in the fetal position. Just try not to use it if its raining because if you zap someone with it there is a good chance the current will jump from them to you BAWWW BAWWWW electricity BAWWW BAWWWWW etc

I know what I'm buying with my next paycheck. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:42 pm
TheBlueWarrior
xd

Absolutely nothing. Although I ran into a guy I really like while I looked awful.

As usual, he gave a friendly hello and turned me into jelly.  

Lily the Pink

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:42 pm
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
Awiergan Resurrection

I know what I'm buying with my next paycheck. xd

I'm saving up for an Armalite 50 BMG  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Lily the Pink
TheBlueWarrior
xd

Absolutely nothing. Although I ran into a guy I really like while I looked awful.

yeah, I hate it when that happens, though its usually a woman instead of a guy for me. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Linkage for epic weapon

http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=50B&Category=0406c9ff-539d-4b4c-ae1f-d045b91324c3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Gimme. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:47 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lily the Pink
TheBlueWarrior
xd

yeah, I hate it when that happens, though its usually a woman instead of a guy for me. xd

rofl

EDIT: I posted a new journal recently with a some pics. Everyone check it out!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8187 8188 8189 8190 8191 8192 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games