Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8189 8190 8191 8192 8193 8194 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:29 pm
LONG TOPIC

Ugh... Took me four ******** hours to set up.

@Lyss: I've been meaning to see that, too... I just rarely have the time to get out and see a movie. (Or at least if I did, I wouldn't have four hours to write a topic.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
LONG TOPIC

@Lyss: I've been meaning to see that, too... I just rarely have the time to get out and see a movie. (Or at least if I did, I wouldn't have four hours to write a topic.)

Like the concepts, Trev. Especially the bio-tank.

MTS was pretty good overall. Just a couple of parts that sorta grossed my friend out to no end.

I still wanna go see 'Prom Night.' A bunch of teens all dressed pretty for major dance at a hotel, psycho killer locked in with three bugged out girls, and freaked out boyfriends hopefully equals a decent horror flick.

Only wished that Hayden P-whatever was in it. And Died.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:12 am
Awiergan Resurrection
LONG TOPIC

Damn, and I thought I was nuts and/or obsessive!

You put my habits that annoy even mayself to shame. sweatdrop

I'm so reading a good portion or more of it though!
~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:10 am
Gewd morning guildies! 8D  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:25 am
Well i've bought 3 experiments (in the market place, not IRL) hopefully it evolves into something interesting and I'll make a profit.

According to the new Labtech, people should stalk up on Assasin items....but then again that could just be saying "BUY MORE MC'S!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:53 am
Awiergan Resurrection
LONG TOPIC

Well Well Trevor, all that sounds really good actually. I wouldn't mind some of those items myself.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:56 am
I will always care about you....
Yo' Guys :3 Sorry I havn't posted in a while O= Been really busy with...well life xD Dan takes up a lot of time xP and College and stuffs o.o
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:17 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
I was thinking of buying a stun gun just to have one...

Or perhaps it's because I'm 18? Other people choose to smoke/club/whatever just because they're of legal age to do so. I just buy stuff.

Anywho, anyone else have an opinion on the matter? (or just know anything about stun guns?)

Other than I have one....but my roommate has it. =/ Evidently she thinks she's important enough to get jumped on the streets she doesn't walk. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan Resurrection

Or perhaps it's because I'm 18? Other people choose to smoke/club/whatever just because they're of legal age to do so. I just buy stuff.

Anywho, anyone else have an opinion on the matter? (or just know anything about stun guns?)

Other than I have one....but my roommate has it. =/ Evidently she thinks she's important enough to get jumped on the streets she doesn't walk. xd

I'm still trying to figure out what type to get... I don't want one with an alarm, and I want something at least 500kV. Then I have to think about how much the unit itself costs, and how much the batteries cost. Some of these lithium batteries cost like $5 each.

On the note of spending money, I forgot how much image bandwidth I use being active on gaia. >.< At this rate, I'm going to need to upgrade my photobucket account.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Teh Dana
Awiergan Resurrection

I'm still trying to figure out what type to get... I don't want one with an alarm, and I want something at least 500kV. Then I have to think about how much the unit itself costs, and how much the batteries cost. Some of these lithium batteries cost like $5 each.

On the note of spending money, I forgot how much image bandwidth I use being active on gaia. >.< At this rate, I'm going to need to upgrade my photobucket account.

Did you see the link I posted for the stun gun??  

angel_half82
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:27 pm
angel_half82
Awiergan Resurrection
Teh Dana
Awiergan Resurrection

Did you see the link I posted for the stun gun??

Yeah, I replied as well, on the previous page I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 pm
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=04rceU9zzTI  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:58 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=04rceU9zzTI

TIME TO SIN-

OHSHIT CAPTAIN GORDON.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:18 pm
xD  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:00 pm
Hey everyone what's up gonk I'm so bored X_X I had a fever of 102 this morning >.> My body will not make up it's mind xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8189 8190 8191 8192 8193 8194 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games