Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8193 8194 8195 8196 8197 8198 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:41 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Um... Trev? Could you just tell me what you said in the video? I loaded the first 18 seconds, but it wasn't playing well and I realized that waiting 3 hours to load 5 minutes of you thinking of what to say next isn't worth it when I could just ask. xp

~Metalic_Noodles

Eh, I don't remember. Made up most of it as I went along, read some s**t too. Not really important. I was slow to pick up, but the rest of it transitioned fairly well. But it was mostly just junk about who anonymous is, with a few meme references in there, and some ebaums bashing.

On a separate note, I finally ordered a stun gun today. ._. We'll see how that goes when it gets here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:01 pm
Awiergan Resurrection
Metalic_Noodles

Um... Trev? Could you just tell me what you said in the video? I loaded the first 18 seconds, but it wasn't playing well and I realized that waiting 3 hours to load 5 minutes of you thinking of what to say next isn't worth it when I could just ask. xp

~Metalic_Noodles

Eh, I don't remember. Made up most of it as I went along, read some s**t too. Not really important. I was slow to pick up, but the rest of it transitioned fairly well. But it was mostly just junk about who anonymous is, with a few meme references in there, and some ebaums bashing.

On a separate note, I finally ordered a stun gun today. ._. We'll see how that goes when it gets here.

Post us some pictures alright? I wanna see some tazzering! xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:17 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan Resurrection
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

If I can get someone to tazer me, I'll video it.
Only way to know if it works is to have someone use it on you.
Little thing is gonna be 500,000 volts, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 pm

If you die, can I have claim to your 50 richest banned accounts?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:32 pm
Metalic_Noodles

If you die, can I have claim to your 50 richest banned accounts?

~Metalic_Noodles

I don't have that many... and I don't remember the names of them anyways. >.<

Besides, the original awi account is too godlike for any mortal to claim.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:25 am

Don't you have at least a few accounts that you are tring to repeal as an unfair banning?

Why did the god-like account get banned?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:15 am
Awiergan Resurrection
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan Resurrection
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Might want to pick up some adult diapers then my friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 am
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy
@ Blue: Which is why I bought 7 heart

O.o
Can I have one? xd
BAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh your serious? NEVAR! When I asked you for a piece of mythirll armor you said nu talk2hand

Besides, these babies are gonna get me to the 2 mil mark cool

when was that? I barely even talk to you. I was just kidding.
My mistake that was for Gift of the Goddess. It was when they first came out. I remember you saying Rydia gave you some. I asked you for one and you said nu. I was getting anxious because I wanted one but didn't want to spill all my funds when I distinctly remember you saying "Just go ahead and buy it. As long as I don't have to hear you whine any more."

The way you said it didn't seem in a very kidding manner talk2hand  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 am
*le gasp* Did you really say that Blue? xd
How mean..

Hiya guys.. v.v
Chia has been busy lately..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:51 pm
Paul Carnes makes me LOL  

angel_half82
Crew

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:16 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan Resurrection
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan Resurrection
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Might want to pick up some adult diapers then my friend.

xp The only waste I excrete are bri/x/. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:52 pm
I will always care about you....
Omg Trev that video is awesome xD
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Heh ninja Seems like a good idea to have gotten this little egg ninja The prices seem to be rising steadily xd So how is everyone doin today? My day... blah gonk It was sooo boring gonk I sat there... all day xd You'd think AP classes would be more... idk... interesting gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm
Dr Entropy
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy
@ Blue: Which is why I bought 7 heart

O.o
Can I have one? xd
BAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh your serious? NEVAR! When I asked you for a piece of mythirll armor you said nu talk2hand

Besides, these babies are gonna get me to the 2 mil mark cool

when was that? I barely even talk to you. I was just kidding.
My mistake that was for Gift of the Goddess. It was when they first came out. I remember you saying Rydia gave you some. I asked you for one and you said nu. I was getting anxious because I wanted one but didn't want to spill all my funds when I distinctly remember you saying "Just go ahead and buy it. As long as I don't have to hear you whine any more."

The way you said it didn't seem in a very kidding manner talk2hand

So, you've basicly held that against me this whole time then? Gift of the Goddess? I've only ever had one, and I'm pretty sure no one gave it to me, unless it was still in its envelope.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 pm
xd No. It just came to mind now that your asking me for an egg that cost 3 times what that used to cost. I don't hold grudges. Its water under the bridge now...I guess I was just looking for an excuse to keep my eggz >_> Horns of the demon inflated yet again and now I'm taking a chance with these evolving items to try and reach my horns. I should have kept them when I had the chance TT-TT  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8193 8194 8195 8196 8197 8198 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games