Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8194 8195 8196 8197 8198 8199 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Dr Entropy
xd No. It just came to mind now that your asking me for an egg that cost 3 times what that used to cost. I don't hold grudges. Its water under the bridge now...I guess I was just looking for an excuse to keep my eggz >_> Horns of the demon inflated yet again and now I'm taking a chance with these evolving items to try and reach my horns. I should have kept them when I had the chance TT-TT

Yeah you could have just said no, even though I was just kidding. I got one, but I want another one for sellings. Maybe I can get closer to getting a head band now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:30 pm
Yes that was rude. My bad sweatdrop  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Dr Entropy

Its fine. I'm not really in a good mood either. Been having to take s**t at home for too long now some I'm going to start looking for an apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Do you think 20k was worth it for this kind of art?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Selidia/avatar art/Valvoline_se_sm.jpg  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Dr Entropy

Yeah actually. I think the art style is good. I'm actually looking for some good art myself, who did that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

Its fine. I'm not really in a good mood either. Been having to take s**t at home for too long now some I'm going to start looking for an apartment.
W00T! House/APartment party! xD

Soul: ............HAwt................wait, wha? xd
Yeah that is some sweeeet artz.  

SecondBanana

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
SecondBanana
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

Rum and Coke is acceptable presents. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

Yeah actually. I think the art style is good. I'm actually looking for some good art myself, who did that?
A friend I made about 2 months ago. Her name is Slightly Eccentric. She has her bribe shop here but its full.

She doesn't set a price but depending on how much/what you pay her with will determine how much she draws. I got her her much wanted Gold rapier. I think I can expect a thigh shot.

Edit She also made the art in my sig. But that was from her freebee thread. She let that thread die.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:50 pm
TheBlueWarrior
SecondBanana
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

Rum and Coke is acceptable presents. xd
What about Yoshi?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm
Dr Entropy
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

A friend I made about 2 months ago. Her name is Slightly Eccentric. She has her bribe shop here but its full.

She doesn't set a price but depending on how much/what you pay her with will determine how much she draws. I got her her much wanted Gold rapier. I think I can expect a thigh shot.

Edit She also made the art in my sig. But that was from her freebee thread. She let that thread die.

Lol, so it would be like 50k for a full shot? Hmm, might take some thinking.

SB: If you can get me one, go nuts. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Possibly xD Also the more she likes your avi, the more she'll draw. She says she really likes this clown avi so I can hope for a full body.

I've been hanging out at her art request/competition thread. Its fun meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:02 pm
Dr Entropy
Possibly xD Also the more she likes your avi, the more she'll draw. She says she really likes this clown avi so I can hope for a full body.

I've been hanging out at her art request/competition thread. Its fun meeting new people.

I see. Well, I guess if I get lucky and she likes mine, then I can get the arts for cheaper. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 pm
Here's a tip: She likes dark unusual avis. Especially if they have a Victorian Era twist with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:09 pm
Dr Entropy
Here's a tip: She likes dark unusual avis. Especially if they have a Victorian Era twist with it.

Well, I guess that means a no on this avi. Maybe I can win her over with my charming personality. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Pretty awesome art if you ask me  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8194 8195 8196 8197 8198 8199 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games