Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 pm
I like the overall flow of the dark colors. Nicely done. I always feel like my avatars are missing something, and the same is true about yours... I'm not sure what it is. Maybe Kusa's ever-elusive "Pop" item?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm
D:
Is....is that....ohmygod...a Pico Urn???
TT.TT

*finishes freaking out*
Ok um....It's pretty good. Though yeah it seems like it's missing something. I'd suggest something around the lower half of the body since the unobstructed white of the pants sorta seems like a little void of nothing at the moment...

EDIT:lol I'll have you know that right after I wrote this I went straight to the marketplace and spent about half an hour raising the extra 15k I needed to get my own Pico Urn (I sold some stuff...my inner packrat cried >.>).

invisible-weirdo

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm
It's very good Invis. It is a great combinations of gold and white.

I can't think of anything that needs improvement.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:55 pm
((side note not included. What do you mean by Kusa's "Pop" item?))  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm
((Thinking perhaps he mixed the two together by mistake...))
Not bad. But you could use a good hat of some kind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm
It's decent, but doesn't really stick out to me as amazing.  

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Not flashy but Erv's has that simple elegance, but I guess that is my taste.

Yours is an odd combination. The shades don't quite match as well as they could but that is gaia's fault for giving everything its own palette ><

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Ooh, Good one Elcia. I like it.

Also, new cosplay. Dark Samus.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:47 pm
I think you did a good job, the Deathwhisper spikes really set the shoulders off nicely.

As for this one I'm looking for maybe a different pair of shoes to go with it. Also Still looking for something (I don't know what) for the fire elemental.

User Image

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:16 am
I might suggest the onyx gravity shoes, like the ones I'm wearing. Keep in mind though, layering on these shoes is weird and most pants go over them. also, the fire elemental... maybe it needs a weapon? Here's what I could come up with

User Image  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:46 am
It's decent, I like it. Maybe a few more items to make it pop?

Yeah, I know all of the greens on mine don't exactly match but it works out, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:27 pm
My previous comment still applies but you know what might help, the munk sandals they have a "grassy-er" feel and the frog prince crown is silver as opposed to all the gold you are wearing.

Thanks Rol, I'm adding variations of that one to my list of repeatable avi's, granted I'm able to borrow the Yama.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:49 pm
Wow. I'm speechless. This is not the Elcia I'm used to, the dark clothing and light hair and eyes really grabs my attention and does not let go. I'm not sure if I would change anything for yours.

As for the elemental I think I can use the Nano-C pose (Bang Headshot) And make this one a Zombie spoof avatar. I'll tweek with it a little more because would then have to alter some other things in/out.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:55 pm
It is good Kusa, but the skin stands out a bit much. The skin looks odd in my opinion with the avi  

Kire Kaysan

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Elci's in a cosplay type mode at the moment (verses her elf-eared, curly black mane self) And I want to be as creative as possible so I'm trying to push the items I have available to me to the limit.

Kire its quite odd. I like it though there is something.... you seem a little top heavy. Its too bad there is no shadowing or horizon line option we could add to our avis I think you'd look less out of place

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games