Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 pm
Kerrigan frowned at Salvation. “Your name means hope, means safety, means saving and protection.” She spoke slower than usual for her (still faster than most people), speaking every work with meaning, and keeping her eyes locked onto Salvation’s. “The one thing that all living beings have in common is life, and wanting to protect theirs. We all have to power to help, and we all have the power to destroy. Zenaku believes he is helping, but really, by obliterating the entire human race and replacing them with the illuminous… that’s destruction. Over six billion lives, to be destroyed. Each one precious.
“If you can read my mind, then you know what I’m thinking right now. I’m thinking that inaction is just as bad as doing evil. And if I just sit here, now without the excuse of ignorance, how am I any better than Zenaku? The blood of the people may as well be painted on my hands. I’m thinking I’m going to do my best to try and do something about this, because even if I die trying, at least I tried. I’m thinking you are alike to Viral, and do not have to be constrained by the desires of your maker. And being like Viral, I’m thinking that in time we could become friends.
“I don’t want to die yet. I want to see Zenaku die; I want his plans of destruction and genocide to cease. I probably won’t get to see it. But I’m going to try my damned best. And right now, you’re our main hope, our… salvation.” She raised an eyebrow at him, ignoring the tears in her eyes. “Right now, we ask for your help. But if you can know my thoughts, you know that in future, I would ask for your friendship. If I die, it doesn’t matter either way.” She shrugged and stood up, then headed to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:31 pm
"No, we aren't using you. You could kill us right now if you wanted to. We protect and help each other, and don't single each other out to where only one of us is taking all the hits. We don't want anything except to get out of here and research the book. But Zenaku isn't making that very easy. We're letting you make your own decisions, and I hope you choose one you won't regreat later." Kagura said, looking Salvation in the eyes even though she knew he could kill her where she stood.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm
Lobo blinked. She'd gotten the gist of what everyone was saying, but gotten lost somewhere between Cthugarai and Kerrigan, and totally given up by the time Kagura started to speak.

She sighed, hugging El Antonio. She just wanted to get out of this horrid, smelly place and have some friends... Friends were nice. The people here were mean and scary and didn't always remember to feed you...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 pm
Salvation: *He looked down thinking*

Soldiers: *Two soldiers seperated from the rest of the group and yanked the door open*

Soldiers: Open fire!!

Salvation: RRRAGGH!! *He throws his arm out and a large telekinetic wind flew past them and all 10 of the soldiers heads flew back causing their heads to snap and they all fall to the floor dead* I'll fulfill my name to you all

Viral: Thank you ^^

*Footsteps could be heard in the distance*  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh s**t!" Kagura said, and ducked and rolled towards the door. "I didn't know I could do that." She said and tightened her muscles, forcing the claws out. She rembered her healing powers and smiled. "Bullets don't have anything against me." She whispered. He grabbed her bag and threw it under a desk, not wanting her belongings to be destroyed. "Oh, and thank you Salvation. You are most welcome with me." She smiled and nodded at him and turned back to the door as the footsteps come closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Poisoned_Death
"Oh s**t!" Kagura said, and ducked and rolled towards the door. "I didn't know I could do that." She said and tightened her muscles, forcing the claws out. She rembered her healing powers and smiled. "Bullets don't have anything against me." She whispered. He grabbed her bag and threw it under a desk, not wanting her belongings to be destroyed. "Oh, and thank you Salvation. You are most welcome with me." She smiled and nodded at him and turned back to the door as the footsteps come closer.
(( What? This post makes no sense to me O.o ))  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Cthugarai took a look down the hall and saw the carnage, that Salvation had performed on the soldiers, and could only smile a little. He turned toward Salvation and simply stated "Thank you." Before coating himself in the thin layer of ice again in preparation for the guards that were sure to follow. "Defend the location, or storm the halls?" He asked to no one in particular.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:58 am
((Ok..... How does it make no sense???? You got me confused now!!))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 am
Kerrigan stopped and blinked after Salvation took out the soldiers, then turned around and went over to him. "Thank you, very much," she told him, then hugged his leg gently, the part of him that was most easily reached. "How many pairs of footsteps is that? I can't quite tell." Kerrigan pondered Cthugarai's question. "Either way we're at a disadvantage. But I think maybe by staying here we might have a slight less of a disadvantage."

((Poison: Why was your character ducking and rolling towards the door? Wouldn't that make her more of a target to move closer, rather than move to the side? And why would she throw her belongings under the desk, besides not wanting them to be destroyed, which, you know, if they haven't yet, it's kinda doubtful they will now. It's just... not... logical.... *brain fries slightly*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:19 am
Elcia didn't get a word in but she knew that's what happened when there was too much going on, lost opportunities.
"Over a dozen." She informed Kerrigan of the number of footsteps then turned back to Salvation million things she could say running through her head. She settled for "War is always the worst choice to make, but we did not start it, but we have to finnish it. And thank you for helping us."

She rummaged through her pockets as she went to stand near Cthugarai, looking for her staff. "Hallways are more often than not suicide, especially when there is nothing to duck behind of. " She said finally finding her staff, covered in the strange vines she had conjured up. She tried to get them off but they just twined tighter. "All well so long as it still works."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 pm
(( @ Keri:
Ohhh, when I said duck and rolled, I ment she moved of to the side of the door. Sorry I forgot to add that. And the stuff in her bag isn't destroyed, the stuff in it isn't fragile at all It's something in it she has to protect that she threw it under the desk in the first place.))
Kagura listened as they grew closer. "We need a plan soon before open fire bursts into this room. But there is the thought to consider that we don't know what's deeper on into the building. It could be more Illuminious, or worse." She bit her lip, hoping that none of them died in the battle. She looked over at Elica. "Need some help with these vines?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:17 pm
((Poi: You said "I didn't know i could do that" What DID you do? plus you repeatedly said "He" klike if it were another person))

Viral: the plan is already decided. We have to take them on.

*18 soldiers come into the hall and 8 are weilding mini-guns they immediately open fire on them all*

Salvation: *He raises his arms and the bullets are redirected behind them* *He kept holding off their bullets and soon hundreds were behind them* *He gathered more and more bullets and then had them spin in a circle around them, there were so many bullets they couldn't see thropugh them all at the soldiers* The power of the mind is infinate compared to the gun *He slings his arms out and all the bullets fly ina huge wall covering the hallway and hit all the soldiers tearing them to pieces*

Viral: You are your own army eek

*3 more soldiers come in*

Viral: *His crystals start shining inside him* I got this I think. My magic ^^..... Veeeellldooooommmm *He stomps on the ground and thrust his arm out* Ha!!!! *A large wind arctic wind blasted out with tiny shards of sharp ice comming out with it, small arrow like beams of ice shot out and took random directions within the wind and struck the soldiers and soon the soldiers turned to ice and then were shattered* *An icy form molde over Virals right arm into a gauntlet* O.O

*2 soldiers come in and prepare grenades*

Salvation: *He raises his arms and his cells start vibrating quickly* Watch Viral, you can learn this *He laaunches both arms ouit and large lasers shoot out and obliterate the soldiers after they threw 5 incinerary grenades*

*The grenades landed under Viral and all exploded at once engulfing him in flames* ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!! *Half of his bod was burned off in seconds but his gauntlet cooled him off til the flames were gone* *Viral lay almost lifeless*  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:41 pm
Kagura screamed as Viral got burned by the bombs. Out of anger, she telported around, stabbing soliders and staining her claws and her clothes. She got shot in the tomach, and winced in pain, but the bullet just fell out of her stomach and healed with barely any blood. She stabbed her claws into the man's stomach, looking away as he screamed in pain as she removed her claws. She wathched his dead body fall to the floor. She turned away, teleporting away from the dead solider.
(Just drop it. God, ths is confusing. Dx )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 pm
Cthugarai acted quickly, rushing to his side he places his hands on Viral's chest. his hands and tendrils began to glow, his energy pumping into Viral, giving his system a supercharge. His tendrils shrinking in the process. "you better make this count Viral. I don't give the cumulative energy of 500 years to just anyone."

As Cthugarai's tendrils shrank to nearly nothing, his mouth could finally be seen, but instead of lips he had a squid like beak. "Sorry you had to see that." He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a facemask that he quickly secures onto his face.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you all so much for helping my eggs hatch. ^_^ please check my Scroll

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 am
Viral:* He gets up seeming a lot broader* cell multiplication level: 5 times more then the default number............Did you make me age 500 years? O.o  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games