Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:58 pm
I might do some study abroad there in a year or so =o Maybe... it sounds fun xd And that video is COMPLETELY TRUE D:< They're really racist in Japan xd Like... BAD O:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:00 pm
There's a teaching program that would send me over there. But i'd have to get a teaching license first. -_- But i could totally teach Engrish in japan. XD  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 pm
The JET program is a good teaching thing if you're interested, look it up =o You don't have to be trained either, they train you. And you get like 33,000 a year, so not too bad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:35 pm
churrlo
I might do some study abroad there in a year or so =o Maybe... it sounds fun xd And that video is COMPLETELY TRUE D:< They're really racist in Japan xd Like... BAD O:

i heard they arent that great with disabled people either...but thats just what i heard  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 am
Iconised Ghost
churrlo

i heard they arent that great with disabled people either...but thats just what i heard

Yea i don't think i've ever seen a single japanese disabled person on JTV...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:57 am
apparently they dont have any thing around town to help blind ppl etc. But i dunno. My friend's blind and has a black lab guide dog, she wants to go to japan because apparently having a big dog is a status symbol xd  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:45 pm
Lol i think it's because if you can afford to have a pet, you must have money= High Social Status. Pet restrictions especially for big animals are high and tight in J-pan  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:39 pm
SakuChwan
Lol i think it's because if you can afford to have a pet, you must have money= High Social Status. Pet restrictions especially for big animals are high and tight in J-pan

yup and if you have a big dog you must have a decent amount of land to keep it on. Land=money=status=win!  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 pm
Yeah the Japanese view those with disabilities as kind of... under everyone else in status and ability and all that xd They're bad D:<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:47 pm
i guess thats culture differences for u  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 pm
No it's just discrimination and racism! ^_^ Don't be silly razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 pm
o silly me ^_^ my bad  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:06 pm
LOL *huggles ghostie*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:13 pm
^_______^ i needs huggles  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm
I do too!! ;_;  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games