Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

peguinlover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:36 am
hi my name is Connor just turned 13 i play the guitar and my hobbies are
roleplaying game's, anime , and video games

exclaim im new on gaia exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:58 am
Name: Brock
Nickname(s): Stickman, Manwhore
Interests: Basketball is my passion. Girls!! Anime, video games, old war movies, anything that has to do with final fantasy, and Dallas Cowboys.
Dislikes:Stupid Ppl. Annoying ppl. Headaches, Scary movies that aint scary, and just bout anything that has no purpose, mainly Napolean Dynamite...
Lil bout me:Well I'm 15 and my b-day is in december. I love hanging with my friends, and getting to know people on Gaia. I most always need donations, but I can get by even if nobody gives me any. My nickname is manwhore well it kinda explains itself. I have had 30 girlfriends in the past two years. I hate that big of a number. But I think I have found the "one", so I plan on staying single. I live in GA, and I will be going to a military college prep gonk sux, but I'll get over it. Iight peeps, I'm out.  

StickmanBrock

Garaa Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:01 am
Hi. I'm Jara...I like A:tLA, Anime, making music vids, etc.
I'm an author on Fanfiction.net and I'm known as Masako Moonshade there...
And I intend to be a professional author someday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 am
A hi everyopone my name is Ryousuke i like video games,hanging out with my friends,and going on gaia.I'm 16 and someday when i grow i want to be a game designer mrgreen .Thats a bout it.  

[IIIX-Riku-XIII]

avenger7x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:03 pm
I'm Sander, 19 years old from holland, love music and photography(actually on a photography school right now)and in real life im a guy biggrin *explains a bit* my gaia avi first started out as a boy (cahun) but some friend of mine cheated and didn't tell me but said she wanted to quit gaia and send me all her stuff, the next day i was banned and since then i have this account(cant be unbanned because she logged in on my computer to send me some of the stuff). this avi started out as a boy s well but after 3 days or so gaia changed it into a girl and voila here i am biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:09 pm
Welcome, welcome everyone! smile  

Kiokujo

avenger7x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:19 pm
Kiokujo
Welcome, welcome everyone! smile
thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:24 pm
Eh, I hope you have a nice time <3  

[Frito]

Darren-Lunis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:05 pm
Name: Darren....
Dislikes: nothing really.....

I know dark_shy_angel from real life......so if you want to know any secerts about her.....go ahead and ask me....*grins alittle*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:43 pm
I'm a thinker, I like to innovate. I'm a CO, I like to command. Etc. Etc. and some nonsense.  

PiersAlexandIV

guddusoni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:09 pm
hi im Ash. i live in florida.. n im 19 yrs old.. and hope to get gold fast and make new frnds... till then chao razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:38 am
Sup, the name's Javier and I'm from Argentina, but I'm currently living in Florida.
I'm 16 but I'll turn 17 on the 28th
I like anime and pie.
If anyone needs a translation combining spanish english and/or french just pm me.  

Zomified Bear

osburne-ozzi

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:47 pm
hi my name is ozzi and i like reading books, watching violent anime,and drawing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:50 pm
Hello, I am Bikki Kobayashi
Hazel Eyes, Brown hair

I love role playing, Final Fantasy, anime, Phantom of the Opera, MUSIC, Kingdom Hearts, fourms, and Gaia.

Oh right, I also like reading...

The types of anime I like are, Shonen-ai[Yaoi], Shojo, and some others  

ShioriKisaragi

[Frito]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Welcome, welcome!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers