Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XFox-ladX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:04 am
Name's Marius... but just call me Fox, I like that name and lots of people call me that.

I'm a mediocre beggining artist, I write stuff once in a while (pseudo-poetry) and I'm a university student (majoring in Computer Science).

Actually I don't really have much more to say - if there's anything else of importance, it will pop up during conversations/threads.

P.S. PM-ing welcome. Not always encouraged, but welcome, if you really have nothing better to do. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:07 am
Hi! My username is cherrisoda! As you can see. Umm i won't tell you guys my real name 'cause I like to be 'mysterious'.
There's not much you guys would find interesting...you know like my favourite colour is seven blahdeda some people don't even read these things! They're like, "Hey! I got braincells to kill! Why should I kill them on this???" Well I say HEY I'M GONNA KILL YOUR BRAINCELLS!
My fav colour is pink and pastel colours. I really like the names Mint and Milfeulle.
I'm turning 14 on the 29th of June (Give me a present? heart )
And I hope we can all be friends! heart

cherrisoda

erinnnn kelllyyyy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:33 am
Ookay.. My name is Cerra, or Erin IRL. I'm very outspoken for animal and gay rights.. I love alternative and hip hop music. I love fashion, shopping, reading, drawing, and all that jazz.

I'm from Michigan. n_n;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:44 am
Hi all, I'm Nienke, but you may call me anything you like, I don't like my name anyways. I'm 15 years old and I live in Twente, the Netherlands (just for those that don't know: the Netherlands is in Europe, to the east of Germany and to the north of Belgium.

I like making graphics like banners and wallpapers, making websites, reading and ... *gulps* ... doing homework? I can't help it, I'm very eager to learn new stuff ^^

I don't have a specific taste in music, I like lots of different styles: R&B, soul, pop, hardcore, rock...

I also like watching anime, e.g Love Hina, Green Green, Onegai Twins. I'm rather new to anime, so if you know a nice one I'd like to hear about it!  

Eurykleia

Demonicangel212

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:46 am
My name is Ta-chan or Tainted.

I dun feel like typing right now...so i think i'll check in later.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:52 am
Hey there. My name's Circe, but it was already taken, so I just kind of rotated the second 'c' to make it "Cirue". It's a weird kind of name to go by, but I'm not likely to forget it, so there. 3nodding

I'm currently a third year university student, majoring in a course somewhat similar to Computer Science, but with management involved. The programming I can handle, the management I cannot, unfortunately. I'm turning eighteen this August. Almost legal! twisted

...And pretty old. sweatdrop  

Aeine Celesta

[bunni_vengeance]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:47 am
Hey I'm Bunni
*waves*

I'm Twenty one years old and I'm the mother of beautiful baby girl
That's pretty much all I can think of to say at the moment . . . if you'd like to know more about me check out my myspace page
www.myspace.com/moonbunni

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:59 am
Hi,I'm Angel(you can call me Angelcutie also) and I'm almost 10.My real name's Minjia.I'm Chinese and I play the piano.And well um...I lurve Hello Kitty,The Chronicles Of Narnia,Harry Potter,Manga,and I love to read books.  

~Angelina Elven~

veracity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:07 am
My name is "veracity", or Blake. I chose the username "veracity" because I like to keep my comments as close to that as possible. It's also a username stemming from another place, but I'd rather not go there. I'm 19 years old and graduate from college on 06/06/06. Creepy, right? My hobbies include anything and everything about cars and airplanes. If you know anything about either, you and I will have no problems getting to chat. sweatdrop heart I am also very into Japanese music. I work for a Japanese music label that I probably shouldn't mention here. So any chat on Japanese music is welcome, too.

Thank you to O n y x for inviting me here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:08 am
Hullo, m'name's H. *does peace sign*

I'm...alright with HTML and CSS (I did my profile meself!) I love to sing, and watch cartoons/anime (namely Xiaolin Showdown, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Sailor Moon, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Fruits Basket). I love magical girl manga and have read a lot.

Golf rocks my socks. Wingardium Leviosa!

Atomic H

[ Sanitarium ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:35 am
I like stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:58 am
Hi everyone. I'm Katie, I'm 18 and I when I'm not chilling in my guilds, I stake out ED Politics, Psychology and the M&R to *politely* spread my opinion. I don't need to get another warning.

The rest of me is in my profile, I hate typing these things. smile  

Ophelias Bathwater

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100

-X- Rae -X-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:00 am
Salutations! I don't know why I'm here but, like a plague, I'm hard to get rid of. Congratulations for infecting yourself. blaugh

So you want to know a little about me? Actually, no, you probably don't want to. But I shall bore you with it anyway.

Well, I'm a typical seventeen year-old: lost, confused, lonely and exhausted. I'm always attached to my laptop, whether I'm doing college work (I study psychology, ICT, biology and psychology), playing RPGs or burning some time on IMVU or here on Gaia. I'm a literature addict, an insomniac that is constantly awake either with my head stuck in a book or up to my eyes in HTML and graphics software.

Oh, and I have the attention span of a small pebble.

So... Hi! *kitty pounces* 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:58 am
Good day (or evening if that's your case) everyone! First of all thanks for inviting me ^^

Well, in RL my name is Rodrigo, and I'm 19. I live in Brazil and I like this country but someday I wanted to move to (or at least have a looong holiday in) Japan.

I like anime/manga, writing stories, discussing theories, talking about food and funny things...
There are a lot of things that I dislike too, but I don't want to list it because my fingers would bleed =D  

Mais

Jolly Rotten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:00 am
I don't really like telling people about myself. o.O  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games