Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Clothes

When Seph's face paled at just her voice, Em was completely overrun with concern. What had gone on? She would have asked, except her friend had said she didn't want to talk about it. "Alright. I won't press. But I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it." She said trying to seem as helpful and non pushy as she could be. She scratched the back of her head a little nervously, but only because. At the moment? She didn't know what to say... What could she say? Honestly? Nothing really. This seemed like one of those, be quiet moments. But... She didn't want to be quiet. She wanted to make her friend feel a little easier... But how?

"So are you excited for the year?" She asked, Of course, second years didn't have electives. Except Advance Flying. Which Em was taking, so there wasn't really anything different than the year before. But... Well the girl had to start somewhere right?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Wary
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm fine, I'm fine... right? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone relaxed somewhat when Emily said she wouldn't ask about it, and was honestly comforted by the girl offering to listen if she needed it. Not that Seph was going to share what'd happened, ever, with anyone, but, having a friend she could talk to was still nice. She offered the brunette a small smile and nodded. She could tell Emily was uncomfortable, but she didn't really know what to do about it. So, she just stood, thankful when her housemate changed the subject. "Uh, I guess so? Being back at Hogwarts will certainly be nice," she said quietly, shrugging. She didn't know what exactly there was to look forward to, other than being tucked away in the castle, far, far away from her grandfather. The fact that he was incarcerated in Azkaban did little to lessen her fears of him. And Hogwarts was almost certainly a safer place to be than home.

spacePersephone realized that she hadn't really left any room in the conversation for Em to reply, and shifted uncomfortably. She hadn't really talked to anyone over the Summer, except Ava. Talking was hard. She felt like she didn't have anything to say. But, she couldn't just stand around being awkwardly silent all the time. So, she briefly inspected her friend, trying to think of something to say. "Uh, I like your haircut!" she declared finally, feeling like it was probably the lamest thing she could've said, but not knowing any alternative. And, the haircut was pretty cute... Persephone didn't really think about her appearance very much usually, but now she found herself wondering if a haircut would be nice. Change things up a bit. Separate herself from the person she'd been at the start of the Summer when everything had happened... people did that, right? Or maybe she'd dye her hair... Ava would probably go for that. Although, her dad might get upset. He was weird about stuff like that... He'd been absolutely distraught when she'd gotten her ears pierced. Something about her growing up, she figured. But, right now, she really wanted to grow up. If she were grown, maybe she wouldn't be so scared.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 am
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space“Thanks,“ Seymour said to Mira with a nod when she accepted his apology not calling him out on the use of Spanish. He half wondered what caused the personality change in Mira but then decided it didn’t matter-whatever it was it was an improvement. And Hell, maybe she just wanted to mix it up and be decent to people for a while before going back to being a complete pain-not the biggest pain in his house but still annoying. Then again Benjamin was fairly sure he was his own sort of obnoxious and annoying within Slytherin. “At least you had the sisters,” Benjamin added, “I had books and customers shopping for books. It was bloody horrible. Unlike, Timothy here, I don’t find living above a book store a dream come true."

Benjamin glanced over when Timothy gave his summary of his own summer to Benjamin. The Slytherin scowled slightly for a moment as he read the note about his friend being sick in the beginning of the summer and having to go to the hospital, “And you are just telling me this now, because? What hospital? If it was St. Mungo’s and Dad knew about this patient confidentiality be damned… Voy a estrangular Dad con mi corbata…” he added muttering the last a deviation of the threat his mother had given him only a few minutes ago. Benjamin shook his head and muttered, “Well, I suppose he is a mediwizard so he isn’t solely at the hospital as much as a healer. He might not have known…”

Benjamin raised a brow at Timothy and said, “You know if you had mentioned it to me, Mum would have given you free books all summer or at least till you got better. She loves you. Well, I assume it wasn’t anything too major since you’re back with us now and look to be in pretty good health. Probably some bug or something. But seriously, the next time you get sick do it during a time where it actually benefits you-like during like the first week of classes or something-or the last, Hell either one. Summer is so not the time to get sick.”

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) I'm going to strangle Dad with my tie.

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Platform 9 3/4 with parents and Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

“You what!?” Leonette said in shock. She knew David was bad at cooking but who knew he was that bad. “I don’t get how you can do that.” She said before thinking over the whole Christmas gifting. “I just have to make Christmas extra special to make up for it.” She said with a smile. So what if his birthday fell on Christmas, she could still celebrate both for him. “You know I get the feeling you’re right, not to mention something tells me what’s in this box is about ten times more expensive your practical gift.”

Leonette had actually never gotten to see his baby sister over the summer. Hopefully she’d get a chance to this year though. “Well… to be honest we don’t really know a whole lot ourselves. It’s kind of complicated to tell you the truth.” She explained. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to tell him but honestly she hadn’t even mentioned that her cousin’s Chloe and David were half-bloods. No one in David’s family needed to know her Aunt was a muggleborn witch albeit no one else really knew that one since she lived in an orphanage.

“You aren’t that bad David. Honestly you really can be a good role model… aside from the arguing with professor and losing house points weekly.” Leonette stated. “I haven’t been talking to anyone I’m just saying that sometimes people give responsibility to teach you those types of things.” She added shaking her head. “I know who you’re talking about.” She replied remembering her sister saying something about him. “Benjamin, the Slytherin that Mira couldn’t stop complaining about practically all summer. Apparently it had something to do with a disagreement between them or something.” Leonette explained not that she’d really been listening after the first time it was mentioned.

Status: Happy yet shocked about gifts... (so want to look...)
With: David

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- Louie, students
location- platform 9 and 3/4
thinking- how are they all so calm?!
wearing- on the platform

Pru's brown eyes widened. There were plenty of boring Ministry jobs, but the Poltergeist Unit was actually cool. If they really did deal with poltergeists. She was now picturing teams of people breaking into haunted houses and tangoing with pretty annoyed spirits. Louie's description only furthered her imagining, and she looked almost thrilled just to hear that sort of thing had actually occurred. "That must be interestin'- my mum's job is cool an' all, but not that excitin', unless somethin' escapes and then we have to catch it- snakes are the hardest to find usually," she commented. It was a also a bit scary looking for them, because what if one dropped out of the ceiling? Pru was not a girl who shied away from any living thing just because it slithered, but that didn't mean she had to like trying to locate them. "But my one uncle owns a candy shop, an' my other uncle's a broom maker." She shrugged. "It's a good thing I like sweets."

She laughed a little at his smirk, before pointing out, "There's centaurs in there too, you know, an' giant spiders, supposedly. But," she considered doubtfully, "They prob'ly all sleep durin' the day. If anyone's ever made a map for it..." she trailed off, thinking with a furrowed brow. She wasn't seriously seriously considering it, but you never knew what would happen in the future after all. Knowing her way a least a little bit around the massive forest surrounding the school might be useful at some point. It was practical. And maybe a little selfish. After all, if there were all sorts of beasts in those woods, maybe-

She was distracted and looked down as he closed his trunk back up. "I hope so," she agreed. "I wonder what mine would be- too bad we won't learn about 'em first year." Who didn't want to literally be able to cast their spirit animal? she secretly hoped hers was something fierce and strong, like a lion or a bear or a dragon or sea monster... She felt bad for people who got stuck with say, a squirrel for a patronus. That had to suck. She shoved her wand into her denim shorts pocket. It stuck out, the pocket not being very deep, but she didn't want to put it in her bag just to take it out again later. She'd just be careful to make sure she didn't lose it. That would be awful, losing a wand before she ever got to use it.

"Good thin' I can swim," she retorted boldly, but she grinned. "The Giant Squid might eat us all, anyhow- unless everyone's lying about that." They had better not be. She wanted a monster in that lake. Otherwise, where was the excitement? It was fun to be a little bit afraid, sometimes. "Nahhhhh," she elongated her word, "Do what you like, it's not here yet." She really should have decided to stand near a bench. Sick of standing herself, she leaned against her trolley, slumping a bit, then yelped in alarm when it started to roll backwards. She whipped around and steadied it. Wallace had woken up with the commotion, and gave her a "seriously" look before starting to nod off back to sleep. She slowly lowered herself down to a crouch and sat on the very edge of the trolley, keeping her feet firmly planted on the ground and making sure it wasn't about to roll anywhere anytime soon.

"Well," she said breathlessly, as if nothing had just happened. "Dunno if it's labeled, but everyone in it'll prob'ly look bored an' old. We should get a compartment in the middle," she declared. "That way we're not too far forward or back. An' one close to a door, otherwise it'll take forever to get off the train." The last thing she wanted was to practically be on line, inching down the train corridor to exit onto the platform in Hogsmeade.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Beast and Harlot

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Yes the way Mira was acting was peculiar at best. She wasn’t a nice person as seen in her first year. She didn’t even take the time to remember people in her year never mind her own house. Something got to her last year and she quite honestly didn’t want to be like all the stuck up girls in her house. “I’m with you on that but this may come as a real shock my sisters’ and I don’t get along.” She said clearly being sarcastic.

“I just found out too so don’t feel too bad.” Mira told Benjamin. Ignoring the fact he dove into Spanish the blond she wondered if perhaps her aunt or even her cousin knew about Timothy. Though the chances were they wouldn’t know she knew him or even remotely cared about a classmate.

When Benjamin told Timothy he should plan to be sick during the school year and not during the holiday Mira instantly shook her head.
“I have a better idea. Don’t get sick, ever again. Okay? I don’t want anyone going to the hospital and I mean no one.” She stated looking to Timothy and then glancing over at Benjamin. Clearly sickness was a touchy subject with Mira when it landed people she knew into hospitals.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy stuck his tongue out at Benjamin teasing comments about his dreams. It wasn't exactly a dream to live above a bookstore-it'd be the coolest thing ever but he wouldn't necessarily call it a dream-especially since he spent most of his life visitng Mr. Gearvin at his own publishing business which was filled with almost endless amounts of books. Well, at least endless to him. He couldn't control or hide his wince as his friend scowled and began to curse, or threaten, his father is Spanish for not telling him about being in the hospital and gave him an nod before elaborating in a short note. "I don't think he knew, I'm pretty sure I was in the magical maladies or disease floor for the time I was there." The shorter boy did a quick double take when his friend said that his mother might have actually given him free books for being sick and felt his eyes widen at the very prospect. He usually didn't like to use his low immune status as a way to get free stuff but when that stuff was books...he couldn't exactly say no to such a generous gift now could he? Especially from someone who apparently really likes him. Timothy shot his friend a look at his suggestion to wait to get sick during the school year and not during vacation. He was about to send Benjamin the two finger salute (yes he knew it!) when Mira jumped in countering his claim and telling him to just not ever get sick again. The Ravenclaw looked over his newest female friend and saw that it had really bothered her that he had been in the hospital and wondered if anyone she knew had gotten really sick and died. He hoped not, no one ever needed to have that happen in their lives. Feeling sympathetic he wrote her a note before handing it to her and giving her a small smile. "The next time my immune system decides to check in I'll make it go by you and Benjamin first ok?"

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go back to school]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Since when did my sister and Wendy get along so well?

“Can we just forget I ever said that and call it a day?” David said looking fairly mortified about admitting his kitchen troubles. “The fires weren’t major…” he added glancing away and rubbing his neck still somewhat red in embarrassment. He glanced at her with a raised brow when she insisted that she would just have to make Christmas extra special for him. “I’ve had some fairly horrid Christmases-you’ll have to work fairly hard to make up for all those, Leonette Mitchell,” He said with half a laugh and then a raised brow in challenge at her suggestion to actually make the time of year special: his grandparents had always been fairly good about monopolizing that time of year with his family, so David usually spent most of his time dreading that time of year. The only advantage he saw was gifts-and well when he was given gifts you were generally supposed to return the favor. Of course, Leo wasn’t exactly the type to use something fairly simple as a holiday as an excuse to try to gain leverage or whatever on someone. One of the many reasons he liked Leo as much as he did. Beyond the obvious that she put up with him.

“I don’t know, it depends on the model of phone you and your sisters want. And then you have to consider that I will of course have to purchase a service plan for those said phones. It adds up,” David said with a shrug. He raised a brow when Leo explained about the cousin and how they didn’t exactly know all that much and it was complicated. “What’s the kid’s name? Depending on how irritating the first years are-I’ll need to know which one to give extra leeway.”

When Leo claimed he wasn’t that bad and said he could be a good role model besides his arguments with professors and losing house points weekly she added that sometimes he was given responsibility to learn good traits. He chuckled and said, “About the house points-like I said I gain just as many as I lose every year. But, even my sister wouldn’t say I’m a good ‘role model’. Echo is a good role model. Gypsy is well-I guess she is nice to the first years? I don’t know she usually ‘rescues’ the first years from me at this point, which is a blessing to tell the truth. I’d much, much rather not be a prefect. Especially if it was decided to try to turn me into a ‘better’ person or some nonsense.”

He raised a brow when Leo mentioned Benjamin that apparently his sister had a run in of some sort. “What the Hell did that kid do anyways to annoy Mira? I mean she is easily irritated, sure, but she’s really not that stuck on sending hatred or annoyance that much towards one person. I always found she was more general in her dislike for others. Hell, Wendy, didn’t even mention him and she no doubt knows his connection to the family tree. Granted, her pretending he doesn’t exist may very well be her own way of protesting him and his existence. Maybe it would just be best if your cousin doesn’t end up in that viper’s nest, then?”

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space Benjamin frowned as Mira quickly said that her better idea was not getting sick ever again and her adamant negativity against hospitals. "No one ever getting sick sounds better of course. Then again we probably should get our healers and mediwizards to go to the hospital for work for a few weeks before the ban on hospitals so they can cure everyone already sick and discharge them," Benjamin said dryly.to Mira. He had noted that obviously she had some issue with hospitals, but he wasn't going to press the issue, and he sure as Hell wouldn't listen to her freak out about something if she wasn't going to elaborate-which she doubted she would. Or at least to him. Maybe not exactly true with Timothy but then again they had some sort of thing going on-friendship at least and Benjamin wasn't at that level with Mira. Honestly, judging by Timothy's blush-if Benjamin didn't know how easily embarrassed his mute friend could be, he'd have really, really suspected way more going on between the two. Not that Benjamin cared that much. If Mira got over her spoiled, arrogant, annoying princess act he was cool enough with her being around.

When Timothy offered Benjamin a confirmation that his Dad probably didn't know that Timothy was sick, Benjamin nodded at the note, "Oh, I figure he wouldn't. He would have mentioned it to Mum and she would have sent you like a huge stack of books or something. But since you are better she won't. Well, I guess you won points for getting me to pick up a book at all this summer. I think la mujer loca wants to adopt you or better yet trade me for you. Anyways..." He laughed and gave a shrug. "Another school year, right?"

((OOC.))

Translations: (1) the crazy woman

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Platform 9 3/4 with parents and Timothy and Mira

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: nerves] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Platform 9 and 3/4]

Toby was pretty aware that he and his siblings, coming through the barrier, looked... not quite normal. He looked uncharacteristically nervous, Jess looked like she was forcing that bright smile on her face at all costs, Uriel just looked like he might hex anyone who looked at any of them strangely, and Eleazar... his younger brother had gotten the blank look of absolute neutrality down pat over the summer, but his eyes looked too old for a fourteen year old. Toby scanned the crowd and locked his eyes on Ronna, whom he was pretty sure Jess at least was aware that he was dating right now. He also saw Gypsy and Jer, but they were talking... Jess would probably go over to them, he figured. Girlfriends were supposed to come first, right?

Ronna was already in her uniform, as usual, while he was in a tee shirt and jeans. He didn't really care, because even though he was pretty sure he'd never actually seen her in jeans and sneakers, the combination of the skirt and the sheer tights and the high heeled boots was enough to make him hope she never actually wore anything but her uniform. Ever. Like he cared if the boots made her equal in height to him, if not taller. "Hi," he said, after forcing his way through the crowd to reach her- why was everyone so short and yet took up so much space- "You look great."

Him... not so much. He very much looked like he'd just woken up, and as much as he wished he was one of the guys who could carry the whole "tousled hair" thing, that was in actuality a rare gift few guys possessed. He was not one of the fortunate few. He just looked like a bit of a mess. And he was hungry. He'd slept in and missed breakfast, and half a bagel did not count. His prefect badge was sticking out of his back pocket. No way was he wearing that until he had to. Not like Uriel, with his shiny new "Head Boy" badge. No one had been surprised, but there hadn't been much celebration either, because of well... everything. He felt a bit bad for his older brother, not that he'd ever admit it. "So. You taking bets for how long it will take Gypsy to figure out about us?" he asked, before kissing her quickly, as yet another first year bumped into him. Or maybe a third year. He couldn't tell anymore.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria beat both of her siblings through the brick wall once again. Just as quickly as she walked through it, she disappeared into the crowd and away from their sights. As much as she got along with her Dalton, the fact that he took Rosabella's side about 40% of the time irked the fifteen year old. He was her brother after all, and had absolutely no relation to the incredibly annoyingly timid fourteen year old. I guess people change, she thought with a roll of her eyes before scanning for any familiar faces. Even if the familiar face just so happened to be Theo. At the end of last year, the two cleared a couple things up and left the rest in the past, so maybe giving this whole friendship thing another chance wasn't such a bad idea.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:00 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same,
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make,
And I will break it for you now,
Please learn from my mistakes

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: tired} {thinking: ...} {with: Gypsy and Jer} {at: Platform 9 and 3/4}

Jess got away from her remaining brothers after Toby split away as fast as she could, because nothing was more uncomfortable right now. She'd been counting down the days to the start of term since she finally returned home from Gypsy's. And that had mostly been because she'd run out of clothes (and clothes of her friend's to steal). To her disappointment, things had not magically become any better with time. There was still tears and yelling and she mostly just played silly games with Vio outside in the grass and under the trees where she could pretend to be ten again. She narrowed her eyes at Ronna and her brother, though she doubted they could see her, and smiled a little smugly. Her suspicions were finally confirmed. That was nice to know.

She strode up to Gypsy, who was complaining about something, and Jer, whom she was complaining to, and announced, "Toby and Ronna finally hooked up." Then she frowned. "Wait, who are we talking about? Did they make some douchebag a prefect?" She didn't want to have to deal with that. She had enough to worry about already. She looked upward at the glass ceiling of the station and the sunlight pouring through, and blinked before settling back down onto her feet, having momentarily rose up on her tippy toes for the height advantage. She was a little overtired. She hadn't slept well last night at all- in her dreams, the train crashed because she couldn't get the brakes to work.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling,
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi,
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella popped through the brick wall just in time to hear the conductor call for boarding one last time. Right on time, she thought with a grin. Alex had already disappeared, just as she figured she would, so Bella decided to wait for Dalton. If anyone was going to stick together, it was going to be those two.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform-yes already

"It's my uniform-I'm trying to pull off professional and intimidating," Ronna snorted at Toby's compliment as he reached her, looking as if he just got up. Considering his summer, she really didn't blame him if he looked worse for wear. "What? Is the skirt too shor..." She tugged at her skirt hem for a second before trailing off and shrugging. The fact of the matter was skirts were a lot more forgiving in growth spurts she found. And, she was pretty sure, if no one had called her out on skirt length before no one would anytime soon.

When Toby asked about for taking bets on how long it would take Gypsy to figure out about them she let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes before she was distracted with a quick kiss by him, before he was bumped into and they broke it off. "Oh, I figure Gypsy already assumed it happened but is too busy snogging Jer to mention it at the moment. And if she doesn't she will soon. Why, concerned?"

She raised a brow and stepped in closer to Toby and kissed him a bit longer as she reached for his prefect badge sticking out of his back pocket and slipped it out before stepping back from the much longer kiss than Toby had initiated. Twirling the prefect badge in her fingers she said, "Shouldn't you take better care of this? And you are aware we go straight to the prefects carriage, right? Not a lot of time to change into your uniform."

Smiling she pocketed Toby's badge for the moment and attempted to fix his hair that said he essentially just got up. "Oh and I have coffee in a thermos in my bag if you need some of that," She added absent mindedly trying to fix his hair when she heard the call for boarding and pulled her hand away, "Hell, you're stuck looking like that then." She held out his badge and said, "Come on then. At least one of us looks responsible."

User Image
                                                  {OoC: Exit to Hogwarts Express}
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games