Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Uɴᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ Aᴅʀᴇɴᴀʟɪɴᴇ JᴜɴᴋɪᴇSɪɴɢʟᴇ, Bᴜᴛ Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ

Cyd scratched at her neck, then looked at the blonde. "I bet. It sounds like fun to help the little buggers." She thought of herself trying to herd the little tykes around, and realized she'd probably drop them off with someone else and run for it. At mention of world travels, a smile light the woman's face. "Of course! I have to find the next big adventure, after all. I've been a few places, but not near enough! How 'bout you? Would you ever go somewhere strange and thrilling?" She was excited now, plans and thoughts filling her head. Maybe Annabeth wanted to travel too! That would be crazy fun! She turned her focus back to the blonde, her thoughts still racing. "New Seeker for Ireland? That's bloody brill! Wish her a congrats for me too!" Cool! Now she'd be known by someone famous. Not Milo famous, but actually famous! Sweeeeet! "I'm not really shopping for much in particular. I had lunch a bit ago, and I was honestly wandering around, until I bumped into you." Well... honesty couldn't hurt.

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:}

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•
ᗩﬡﬡᗩᕊᙓ♈ᖺxxxℱᙓᒪᓰᑕᓮᗩxxxᔕﬡᗝᗯ
•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•

═════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Alum///Hufflepuff Governor///27 Years Old
═════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Annabeth smiled. "It's not for everyone." She said chuckling. And she was ever so glad that she had remembered that Cydney was the one who wanted to adventure. When her friend asked her if she wanted too, Annabeth tapped her chin but soon nodded excitedly. "As long as there aren't any students in need of assistance, and since it's school time now, I have plenty of time. That sounds like so much fun!" She said happily. Maybe she should see the world while she could. Since it would be awhile before she needed to help other muggleborns. When Cydney asked her to congratulate Shayna as well for her, she nodded. "Sure! Sounds good to me, I'm sure she will love the encouragement of others congratulations!" She listened when the brunette shrugged and said she wasn't really shopping for anything. Just wandering. "Well, it's always good to just wander too. You never know when you might find yourself seeing something interesting!"

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my feeling dressy attire
And it feels good to be with people like Cydney Wakefield
Although my mind keeps wandering to OMG I haven't seen her in forever!

═══════════════════════════

Miss GryffindorK

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Uɴᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ Aᴅʀᴇɴᴀʟɪɴᴇ JᴜɴᴋɪᴇSɪɴɢʟᴇ, Bᴜᴛ Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ

Cyd nodded, thinking she might throw someone if one of the kids acted up. She grew up with too many siblings to be patient with someone being a brat. She didn't figure she'd keep the job very long. She nodded, then grinned. "Travel is fun. I've heard Germany is pretty this time of year. I want to go to Norway at some point. And France, Poland, Spain, Italy, America, Canada, Brazil... Sorry. I've got a whole map full of where I want to go!" She grinned, feeling a bit odd about telling someone her life goals. At mention of the girl and her Quidditch goals, Cyd nodded, smirking. She had wanted to go professional when she was a pre-teen, but she decided against it when she got the snot clobbered out of her in her sixth year. "Yes. Give her all sorts of encouragement. It takes a lot to follow your dreams sometimes." She nodded, thinking. "I usually just wander. As you said, I might find something, or someone, interesting. You never quite know."

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:}

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Unruly at Diagon Alley with her Mother
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh. My. God. This is amazing. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIf Ivy noticed her mother's discomfort at having to ask for assistance gaining entrance to Diagon Alley, she didn't comment on it. Mostly because she figured that it was her mother's own fault that she was uncomfortable. She was the one who'd wanted to pretend she was something she wasn't... or that her family was. Or whatever. And anyway, she was far too busy being utterly fascinated by what was going on around her. Honestly, she didn't know why her mum hadn't just asked her grandparents to bring her; it apparently would've been easier. But she figured it was one more of those "I don't need them to parent my magical child, I can do it just fine on my own" things. Which was annoying, but whatever. The point was, she was in Diagon Alley. She was here to get her school supplies. For Hogwarts, the magical school she was going to. Because she was a witch. Even though it'd been three years since her mother had made the big reveal, it still hadn't really seemed real until just now. Probably because her mother had no magic of her own, and therefore hadn't really been able to illustrate anything, and had refused help from outside sources. Stupid. But, it didn't matter anymore, because here they were. Ivy's eyes were trying to look everywhere at once, taking in every sight. It was almost overwhelming. Almost. She wasn't the sort to be overwhelmed. Still... it was pretty freakin' amazing, if she did say so herself. "I want my wand, she declared insistently. Her mother shook her head, much to her annoyance. "No. Robes. Books. Potions ingredients-" "Potions ingredients?!" Ivy interrupted, her voice almost shrieking in bewilderment. Evelyn stopped, taking a deep breath. "Yes. Potions ingredients. In any case, we're getting your wand last," she said sternly, prompting an annoyed sort of groan from her child. "But muuuuuuuuum..." "No buts, Ivy. Wand last," she declared, rolling her eyes faintly. At elast they were getting along today... as well as they ever did, anyway.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Diagon Alley
                                                                Who am I with? A house elf and some girl
                                                                What am I doing? Walking
                                                                What am I thinking? I don't need a baby sitter...

Hamilton walked down the alley. He was extremely annoyed. His mother and father had sent him to Diagon Alley with a house elf of all things. The idea was ridiculous! They couldn't send him with someone else, they had to send him with absolute rabble. As it stood, the house elf was nervously trying to avoid being seen by anyone. Hamilton preferred it that way. He had the money necessary to pay for everything, and the elf was just there to ensure he 'didn't get into trouble'. Like he would. Hamilton wasn't paying much attention to where he was going and didn't notice the girl he bumped into until he did it. He gave the girl a cool look before continuing to walk. Honestly, she shouldn't have been walking where he was.

OOC: Umm, I hope you don't mind if I post

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceIvy scowled when she was bumped into. The shopping center was crowded, but thus far no one had bumped into her. It seemed like everyone was pretty well used to avoiding doing just that. Except this guy, some kid who looked about her age. She glared at the back of his head as he walked away. The redhead hadn't missed the look he'd given her, and her temper spiked. What a prat! Before her mother could notice, she took off after the kid, a finger jabbing into his shoulder. "Hey! You know, the correct response when you run into a person is to apologize, not stare at them like they're gum on the bottom of your shoe," she said. Evelyn caught up with her daughter just in time to hear it, and sighed. "Ivy, I'm sure he didn't mean to," she said, tone growing weary. Ivy's eyes snapped to her mother's, and she grew red in the face. Not blushing, oh, no. She was pissed. "Yeah, right! He bumped me, then shot me an ugly look and walked off. He's a snot." Her gaze turned back to the kid, and she crossed her arms. "Apologize for hitting me, you ruddy snot!" she snapped. Evelyn frowned. "Ivy! Language!" she hissed, a hand coming down on her daughter's shoulder. The woman then noticed the House-Elf lingering near the child, and her mouth drew into a tight line. The more she noticed about this situation, the less she liked it. If the boy was anything like she feared, then people like him and his family were exactly why she'd given up on the magical world after she'd become an adult, and why she'd not tried to raise her daughter in it. It was just her bad luck that Ivy had turned out magical. Now her daughter was going to have to live with the stigma of having a Squib for a mother and a Muggle for a father. Not that the boy needed to know that about Ivy; as long as she didn't say anything, he wouldn't know.

You're fine! Although, fair warning, I dunno if you read Ivy's profile, but I read Hamilton's... She might try to sock him in the jaw 8,D

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image

Where am I? Diagon Alley
                                                                What am I doing? Walking

Hamilton tilted his head as he heard someone call to him. It was no surprise that it was the girl he bumped into. Why she was being loud he couldn't guess at. However, he paused long enough to give the girl a raised eyebrow. "What do I have to apologize for? It wasn't like you were hurt or anything. Unless you happen to think that every time someone touches you it warrants an apology." He rolled his eyes after his statement and turned to walk away. Seriously, she could have harmed him. There was no telling where she had been, and if he got sick from some disease, he was going to learn the worst hex he could to deal with her.

OOC: Umm, I hope you don't mind if I post

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceIvy narrowed her eyes at the guy as he started to walk away. She followed after him, moving to stand in front of him to stop his progress. The redhead stepped closer and jabbed him in the chest with her finger again. "It doesn't matter if it hurt, it was rude. Not to mention you gave me a very ugly look, which was even more rude. You're the one hat ran into me, so really I should've given you an ugly look, but I didn't. Would it really have been such a big inconvenience to apologize? No, it's two stupid words, but you couldn't even manage that, because you're a snot!" she insisted. Evelyn caught up to the pair again, frowning at her daughter. "Ivy! If the boy wants to be rude, let him be rude, stop trying to start a fight in the middle of the street!" she said in exasperation. Her daughter's logic would never make sense to her; she just couldn't let it go, she had to keep on, even though this entire thing was nothing but a waste of their time. Ivy ignored her mother, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. "Say you're sorry," she said through clenched teeth. She bet he wouldn't. "Any decent person knows they're supposed to apologize when they run into another person. So apologize." She tapped her foot insistently, glaring at him all the while. It was two. Stupid. Words. And he couldn't even manage to say it? What a jerk. But he was going to learn to apologize, if she had to teach him. With her fists. Evelyn stood behind her daughter, humming nervously. She hoped the boy would be smart and apologize, because it would mean that she didn't have to drag her daughter away kicking and screaming before she did something foolish. And it would mean that perhaps they'd be able to salvage the day. She wasn't holding her breath, though. He didn't look inclined to admit he'd been in the wrong... which, Evelyn did agree with her daughter on that. It'd been rude, and while she would've just dropped it, she knew her daughter wasn't the sort to let something like that go. It was admirable at times... right now, not so much.

... Yeah this is gonna end badly omg X,D

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image

Where am I? Diagon Alley
                                                                What am I doing? Walking

Hamilton crossed his arms and snorted. Really? Did this girl expect for him to apologize? Rolling his eyes, he resisted the urge to do some major damage and instead shoved his glasses up further on his nose. "Yes, it would be an inconvenience. I'm in a hurry. Now, get out of the way before you do have problems." He didn't want to be out in public any longer than he wanted to be. Which at the moment, she was preventing him from getting his school supplies. "Now, before I become later than I am already. I can't get my school supplies with you just standing in front of me blocking my path."

OOC: You can deck him if you want. He's a real brat. XD

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceIvy's temper snapped. In a hurry? In a hurry?! That was his miserable excuse? She ground her teeth, turning even more red in the fact, fist clenching up. Evelyn placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, pulling her back, but Ivy jerked her shoulder away. "Two! Words! I'm! Sorry! In case you're too dense to notice, it would've taken a lot less bloody effort than the idiocy you're spouting now!" she shouted. His threat finally registered, and her expression grew somewhat sadistic. Problems? Hmph, he didn't know the meaning of the word. Before her mother could stop her, the redhead's fist shot out to connect with his gut. She didn't pull the punch, it went straight through her target; her instructor had always told her to aim six inches behind whatever it was she wanted to hit, to ensure that she didn't subconsciously pull back too soon. Technically that advice was for breaking boards, but Ivy figured it applied here, too. "Don't. Threaten. Me!" she bit out. Her mother's horrified gasp fell on deaf ears; the girl grinned from ear to ear, a malicious, evil looking smile. "You ruddy little twit, shoulda just said sorry, then you wouldn'ta gotten punched in the stomach, huh?" she asked, tone almost musical.

spaceThis time, when Evelyn grabbed her daughter's upper arm, the child didn't fight back, just accepted it. "I'm so, so sorry, young man," Evelyn said, tone wearing thin. She tugged her daughter's arm. "Ivy, we will discuss this when we get home... you're lucky we're not leaving now," she hissed, prompting a faint roll of her daughter's eyes. "He should've just said sorry," she said again, her tone flippant this time. She was still staring at the boy, expression almost jovial. Evelyn tugged her daughter away, and the pair could be heard bickering as they walked off, their body language agitated. The word 'grounded' was uttered several times, prompting an annoyed screech from the child as they entered the bookstore.

Sorry to've cut it off so soon, but, Evelyn wouldn't exactly let her daughter keep going off on the kid after she'd hit him.
                                                          If you want them to run into each other again later in the day, we can do that, though X,3

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo waited on the streets next to Gringotts, not really desiring to go in there, but it was where he told his girlfriend Lexine to meet him, mainly because it was one of the most recognizable of places. And it was easily navigated to as well. It would only be a matter of time before she found him.

Over the first three or four weeks of summer had seen him grow even more, his height reaching around five feet, ten eleven inches. He had slimmed because of the random growth, but he had his father buy gym equipment to maybe start bulking up in muscle. Obviously it hasn't worked thus far, but that's what he felt like doing with his free time at home. Really, from the working out he lost some fat that was replaced with more cut, which is actually not what he wanted, but it happened.

And now, he stood there, not unrecognizable, but losing most of any chubbiness he had, which he hoped Lexine was okay with. The last thing he wanted was for her to stop liking him for whatever reason. He loved what they had in the relationship, going out for about nine months by then. In fact, in a few months, would see the first year in their relationship completed and to him, his attraction to her has not changed from when they first started to see each other, in fact, it had gotten even greater.

So, pondering all of this...and living the occasional flash of his visions, in which he learned how to control fairly well over the past year. Now that he had control of them, his next venture was to teach himself to force the foresight, maybe being able to see a vision whenever he pleased. That was what he wanted to do the most, and he figured he would have to work to get to that point.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He had finally gotten to Diagon Alley, not really knowing what to do while he waited Ariana to get there. He stood by the Quidditch Store. He decided to meet here based solely on the fact that he knew she wanted to get a broom, to which he promised that he would help her pick one out. He also wanted to start looking at brooms, but he was not sure if he wanted to get one of those yet because he wasn't a starter on his house team. Sure, he had a chance to start if he won out the position this year, but he didn't want to buy a broom and sit the bench. Sure, he could use it in practice, but he was sure it was better to practice with a terrible school broom, because when he got a new one, it would be much more smoother. Plus, his family didn't necessarily have the money to throw out to buy one just yet. His parents worked hard and were middle class, but they had to pay bills, such as electricity, car bill, and a few other things because his mother was a muggle. Muggles had a surprisingly high amount of bills to pay if they wanted nice things.

He stood there, standing against the wall of the shop, wondering where she was at. It was almost time for them to meet. Of course, he didn't expect her to be earlier, or even punctual, but he was just a little nervous about the day they were about to have together. He wanted it to go well actually, mainly because she was a really cool...cute girl to him. He didn't completely realize this just yet, but she was one of the nicer girls that he has met over his brief, but great time at Hogwarts.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:09 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked peacefully down Diagon Alley; for once she actually felt relatively normal, something that was new to her. She had underwent a few quick changes over the short amount of time that Lexine had out of school. She had grown a few centimeters (granted, not much, but it was an achievement for her), her hair had reached mid-back length, and, what had to be one of her most favourite changes, her drop in weight. It wasn't that she wasn't happy with her weight before and it wasn't an extreme drop, it was just that she still had that weird baby fat that doesn't go away for a long time, and it finally did. It was strange to see her body actually beginning to look like a girl's body, and she actually enjoyed it. It was also nice to see that you could actually see her muscles defined on her body, Quidditch drills were obviously having an effect on her body that she hadn't noticed before. It was nice actually feeling good in her own skin for once, especially because she hadn't really liked herself before then... Of course, she wasn't flaunting it, she was just enjoying the change, hell, she was fifteen and finally didn't look like she was five years old.

She was excited to see Iñigo, after all they hadn't really ended the end of the school year on a good note. While they'd talked, she still felt bad for not really talking at the end of the year feast. Nine months...nine whole months she'd been with Iñigo. It was strange, but a good kind of strange, after all she really liked Iñigo, and it was just a great feeling to be with him. They were meeting at Gringotts, which she didn't quite understand but...well, whatever, Lexine just wanted to spend time with him. She was trying to promise herself that she'd be less awkward around him, but doubted that was a possibility, she was just an awkward person period.

When Lexine made it to Gringotts, she picked Iñigo out quickly and made it over to him by weaving herself through the people; Diagon Alley was always busy. Upon making it over, she immediately noticed that, once again, Iñigo had grown, so she guessed that it was a good thing that she had had grown a bit as well, the height difference would've been weird had she not. She also noticed that that Iñigo had thinned out as well, it seemed that they were both maturing over the same time.

"Hi there, Iñigo," A smile crossed her face as she hurried over and wrapped her arms around him. While she usually wasn't the touchy type, she felt a hug was needed considering the last time they'd seen one another. Letting go of him and backing up slightly, a smile still soft on her lips, Lexine looked him over before catching Iñigo's eye. "Seems like we've both gone through quite a few changes over the last few weeks, eh?" She pointed out. As per usual, Lexine rocked back and forth on her heels, but was finally able to leave her bracelets alone and in-tact. She'd already broken two over the last three or four weeks, she really didn't want to go about breaking another.

diagon alley x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:47 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He stood there for about five minutes, scraping his feet against the ground. He even started to look down at the ground, instead of the crowd, for he was starting to believe she would be late or something. Little did he knew that his watch was actually ten minutes fast, according to a clock on one of the buildings, which he was sure was right. Turns out the girl was actually five minutes early; to which he actually gave a sigh relief. At this point, he only was able to pick her out from a distance and could only see the top of her head over the crowd. Most of the crowd were fully grown adults around gringotts; to which he questioned himself why he chose this place. Of course there were going to be adults here. Only adults can really get their money. Children probably had to get permission from their parents in written consent or something. He had no idea how that one worked.

As the girl had gotten closer to him, he started to notice that the girl had gotten taller almost instantly, thankfully. The size difference, although not insurmountable, would've been a little strange. He wouldn't have a problem with it, but hey, one never knows what happens. And as the girl got closer...and closer, he was starting to notice that she herself looked like she had lost any of the fat that she had. Well, he had never noticed it before, but judging by the way the girl looked now, it was easy to notice when looking back at their last year. She looked...even more beautiful than she was before.

Finally his girlfriend had made her way up to him...to which he gave her the biggest of smiles that could hardly be described. He hadn't seen her in a few weeks, which he hated every minute of. He had OWLs this year; so he was actually studying some of the time. But, he had to make sure he made time for her despite the constant studying. He had no problem doing that either. As she hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her there for the briefest of seconds. "Estas bella," he said to her, letting her go and smiling at her, wondering if she knew what he was saying, but wasn't too concerned. She would ask if she didn't...or maybe not. That was the fun part.

"And yes, you seemed to grow along with me. I won't have to strain my neck to look down at you," he joked. "I'm kidding." He laughed for the briefest moment so she knew that he was joking. Iñigo always tread lightly when poking fun at the girl, knowing that she wasn't always the most confident, but he did notice a particular confidence in her walk that made him happy.

He then took her hands in his for a moment. "Hey, I wanted to apologize for letting you get hit with that bludger and the whole sorting feast thing. The game I had made a mistake and that won't happen again. And the whole End feast thing, turns out, I had a fractured arm tagged with a one-hundred two degree fever. Luckily, my father called for a healer to come in and fix me. But I'm not making an excuse for it, I'm just telling you that's why I was so d*** miserable," he said to her sincerely as he possibly could, a small smile on his face as he held her hands for the briefest of times. He knew she was never big on public displays of affection, but then again, nor was he. This was actually a first for him.

He then let go of her hands and motioned for her to follow. He really had no idea where they were going...but one thing he did have was money; so as they walked, if one of them wanted to stop and do something, he would be able to throw around a bit of money. And believe it or not, it wasn't given to him by his father, rather, he worked with a family friend in landscaping and got paid a good amount of money for it, for they served with a few local elites. Four days a week with a semi-decent pay equals a good amount of money after a few weeks.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

Arianna shook her head in disbelief. She was late again. The bus that her family had taken to get here had been late and there was so much traffic in London it was just obnoxious. Ari added traffic to the list of problems she wouldn't have as soon as she became a real witch. The young Gryffindor gave her father and sister a hurried farewell and took off searching for Benjamin.

She did her best to be polite while she rushed through the crowd of witches and wizards then she noticed him leaning casually against one of the brick buildings. Ari jogged over to the boy waving. "Sorry I'm late." She huffed out slightly short of breath. She shot him a quick smile while holding the stich in her side from exerting so much energy. "Traffic was horrid." She looked up at her Ravenclaw friend realizing he had grown a bit more over their summer break. She noticed the change in his appearance as well. She shook her head ridding herself of any weird thoughts. This is Benjamin who was one of her closest friends. "Have you been here long?" She asked finally having caught her breath and she straightened up letting go of her side.

She glanced at the store they had promised to meet at. Ari grinned excitedly at the idea of buying a broom. She never had one of her own before. Of course she has these vague memories of playing on a toy broom with her sisters when she was younger but she didn't know if they were real or just dreams. She couldn't wait to get started.

RedEagleEye007

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games