Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:31 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"I guess you guys don't need my help" He began looking around and saw no more wererabbits. He leaned against the bloody, stone, pillar. Waiting for them to finish their kills

Craven jumped infront of Richter in her human form. "You got one, good job. So did you have fun?" She smirked as Jack walked to her side in his human form.

"I made a rock fall on a bunny. Kinda easy but yeah its the first time i battled in months. So what should we do next?"

"Craven I have to go." Jack said then disapeared. "I dont know go cause more havoc, I guess." Craven shrugged looking around the cave.

"How deep does this cave go anyway?" Richter said as he began looking around the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:29 pm
johnny finally went to the town and was at the cabin he then began to knock the door and waited for a response  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm
Craven looked further into the cave. "A lot of the wererabbits retrieted further into the cave, and we havent even seen the head of the warren yet." She said heading further into the cave. She looked over her shoulder at Richter. "Hey you comin' or what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:25 pm
vampire_guardian116
johnny finally went to the town and was at the cabin he then began to knock the door and waited for a response

Raven felt Johnny arrive and then heard him knocking shortly there after. What are you doing? I said 8 am.....Raven said in a very angry mind voice. No way were she and Dante going to get anywhere with Johnny around. There is a cabin for you about 20 minutes into the woods. I'll call you at 8 am when I'm ready to begin, go get some rest....Raven told Johnny and then turned her mind back to things inside the cabin.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:40 am
RileyThe Psycho
Craven looked further into the cave. "A lot of the wererabbits retrieted further into the cave, and we havent even seen the head of the warren yet." She said heading further into the cave. She looked over her shoulder at Richter. "Hey you comin' or what?"

Richter saw that it was getting dark outside. "Sure but I can't see any deeper into the cave. Can you?" He said as he walked closly behind Craven  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:12 am
Dante pounced on her pinning her against the bed. "Hello love". Dante ignored the knocking on the door. He presses his lips against Raven and smiled slightly. He thought of the troubles to come but then forgot about it. He wanted to be with Raven now.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:54 am
"Well hello there stranger. I almost forgot what you looked like," Raven said after she kissed Dante. Then she put all her human worries to one side and let her vampire habits take over. Raven looked Dante in the eyes and saw everything she needed to know. Then she moved her legs to wrap them around Dante. "Are you ready to play now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:58 am
"there probaly busy"johnny said to himself as he headed to the forest"boy nature's beautiful"johnny whispered as he stared into the forest  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:12 am
Dante smirks. "Yes, I'm ready." he presses against her. Outside Sparda was sitting on a stump his arms were crossed and he seemed annoyed. "Dante's brother isn't going to wait."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:22 am
"hello father......." said virgil to sparda through the shadows with a deep spine chilling tone  

Virgil_Arion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:24 am
"Good," Raven said with a grin. She then moved her hands so one was on the back of Dante's neck and the other was near his lower back. Raven pulled Dante down to her and kissed him deeper than she had ever previsouly. She lost all connection with anything outside the room, she didn't care what Johnny was up to, and she didn't care that Sparda was outside. All that mattered right then was Dante.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:26 am
Dante returns the kiss deeper then ever. He wasa loving it and loving her. His left hand was keeping him up over her and his other hand was slowly moving on her feeling her.  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:29 am
"Virgil....... its good to see ur still alive considering that u were trapted in hell all these years"said sparda to virgil but didnt even glance at him "yes father i am still very much alive it took me countless years to escape"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:51 am
(Virgil's hair is spiked up!)

Sparda glares at virgil. "You seem to haven't changed at all!" He stands. "You wanted to use my power for your own greedy purposes and Thus you were infuluenced by darkness." He smiles." At least one member of my groins decided to fight for peace and mankind!" Sparda Unsheathes the force edge. "I regret ever granting you that blade, You Shame the Yamato!" Dante not realizing what was occuring outside continued to fool around with Dante but He had shivered slighty knowing what will soon take place.

(Oh, And I rp as Sparda!)  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:52 am
Raven loved the way Dante responded to her and she loved him all the more for it. She felt Dante's hand moving over her body, never in the same place for very long, almost like he was trying to commit every inch of her body to memory, and couldn't help but twisting a little in excitement. Raven trailed on hand up and down Dante's back while the other played with his hair. She still had her legs wrapped around him and squeezed him playfully.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games