Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:48 am
Erius
Xanatos Forever
Hehehehe...you'll never know ninja ...*singsong* I'll never tell, I'll never tell...hehehe, maybe I'm not real, just a figment of imagination...maybe I'm already dead and you know it...hehehehe, maybe I'm just going insane. They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, ha ha, ho ho, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... domokun

What you say?
Now I gotta listen to that for a while again, thank you...

OMFG THATS SCARY.

I'd still take that over my mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 am
Ok so I know I shouldn't like the guy and yet... I can't help it. You know when my heart is broken into a million pieces I'll have no one but myself to blame... DAMMIT!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:04 am
It's not always your fault Sanzo. To quote the Last Unicorn "I love whom I love"

On a completely unrelated note...my lappy is busted. It won't turn on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:57 pm
I always end up with bad breakups... and other than the first one it always seems to be me that's the bad guy. sad They get upset. I get upset because they're upset, which doesn't help because I was already upset to begin with, so I am even more upset. Then they don't believe me, which makes me all the more upset. Boy am I a little heartbreaker.  

blue_green

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?
You all at least have stories to share with each other. I however, am of the latter category, so I don't even know what I'm missing.
...21 and I've never had a girlfriend. God, I'm pathetic. Course, I never really tried to get one, but... eh. Whatever. Ah good ol' Apathy. Settles in just when you feel like the world is getting heavier.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:30 pm
Well...
I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend..
People don't seem to like me, but I suppose the fact ath I don't put myself out there and I don't relly look for one could have something to do with it.

I can't say that I Hate it.. but I don't always like it.
Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend, wish I was in love.. but eh..
it'll happen when it happens..  

Xx-The-Vampire-Pixie-xX

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:41 pm
Uh... I'm not single, and haven't been for a year and some months, so I'll just find my way out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:57 pm
It's an angst zone, Ran, not a bitter lovers' club. That's what it was before it got renovated xp . If you have something you need to b***h about angstily, go right ahead. This is the one thread where it's okay to be emo ... stare still hate that word, though...  

Xanatos Forever

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:15 pm
Never poked in here before...kinda scared now...eep.

But really, I hate when I try like hell to make my relationship work, and others give me a hard time because they don't like the guy I'm with, they don't like my view on relationships (I am very open minded apparently, and that was the polite phrase), or they don't like my reasons for not wanting to be with a certain guy. It's like I can ever win.

EDIT: Before anyone thinks to ask, yes all my relationships ARE legal. I am currently in one that is..untraditional...but I am happy. Enough said. My past ones have been more normal. And I wasn't happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:17 am
Xanatos Forever
It's an angst zone, Ran, not a bitter lovers' club. That's what it was before it got renovated xp . If you have something you need to b***h about angstily, go right ahead. This is the one thread where it's okay to be emo ... stare still hate that word, though...
Frankly, I don't even know what the word angst means. razz  

blue_green

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:00 am
angst |a ng (k)st; ä ng (k)st| noun a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general : adolescent angst. • informal a feeling of persistent worry about something trivial : my hair causes me angst. ORIGIN 1920s: from German, ‘fear, anxiety.’  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:17 am
Thaliat Everwood
Never poked in here before...kinda scared now...eep.

But really, I hate when I try like hell to make my relationship work, and others give me a hard time because they don't like the guy I'm with, they don't like my view on relationships (I am very open minded apparently, and that was the polite phrase), or they don't like my reasons for not wanting to be with a certain guy. It's like I can ever win.

EDIT: Before anyone thinks to ask, yes all my relationships ARE legal. I am currently in one that is..untraditional...but I am happy. Enough said. My past ones have been more normal. And I wasn't happy.

Ooooo. My brothers friend thinks that my brother can do better than his current girlfriend. Then all of her friends are trying to break them up.  

Large Inmate

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:24 pm
I hate that stuff...I mean if he's happy with her and she doesn't mistreat him, let them be! Granted, if it is abusive or either is unhappy, that may be a different story. But if your brother is really happy with this girl and she is happy with him, I hope they'll stand up to the pressure from his and her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:48 pm
I know.
People are weird, they are happy together.
Although it may have to do with that I'm your best friend I know what's best or the guy who sends him letters of hate, wants to see Amanda miserable/have her all for himself.
razz  

Large Inmate

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:10 am
So after shelling out the 400 bones for my bunnies to be spayed, Mimzy isn't eating or pooping. I'm scared she's going to die. I'm calling the vet first thing in the morning.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games