Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 am
I have a pic of me smoking somewhere, although I look like a tard in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 am
I'm not picky, I'll smoke anything. It just happens that those are the ones I'll pick up. Either that, or Camel Turkish Silvers.  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 am
@Arc - That right there is a pretty pimp picture. I ain't gonna lie.

@GRM - Post anyway.. I look like a tard all the time and I still post pictures when I can.

I enjoy all kinds of lung candy personally. Except smokers choice or Cheyenne ( those little wannabe cigar/cigarette things ) Though if I have a decent amount of money on me, I'll grab myself a pack of Lucky Strikes ( no filter of course ) though if I don't have much money, I'll just grab myself a pack of Pall Mall ( Once again, No Filter if the store stocks them ) Yeah, I like non-filtered cigarettes >_> More pleasing to me. Occasionally when I visit my friend who works at a nearby store, she'll give me a pack of Camen No Filter or something like that for free. I always try to repay her by helping her out around the store though, restocking the beer coolers/pop/milk, cleaning, and all that fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image

There I am, looking like a retard! I can only smoke "light" cigarettes. The bag beside me was a bag of native cigarettes, which I found out recently are illegal to buy! The power went out that night and we were all having fun sitting on our front lawn.  

God-Raped-Me

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 pm
I WANT A BAG OF CIGARETTES LIKE THAT ;____;

THAT IS AWESOME.

and you don't look like a tard at all!

- EDIT -

Also:

User Image

Took a picture because I'm lazy and boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:03 pm
I can't get them anymore, my mommy in law was getting them for me and now she can't. I had a bag last me 3 months. $10 a month for smoking was awesome!

Man, I had long hair.  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm
I agree with Alky..you don't look like a tard biggrin
And yay another Alky pic! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 pm
so you don't like the strong flavor then, huh? I prefer it myself. And I still don't get the purpose of "mentols"  

Arcanas

Hunter

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 am
Not sure if it's the strong flavour I dislike or if it's all the s**t that is put into cigarettes. I've noticed the more flavour the more toxins. Mayhaps my body dislikes the toxins.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 am
I'll paint you mornings of gold,
I'll spin you Valentine evenings...

Tsk, tsk, you silly people and smoking. whee My mother smokes Malboro Medium Lights and my aunt smokes the Reds. I have a friend who smokes the menthols cigarettes, last time I was hanging with her.

Though we're strangers till now,
We're choosing a path between the stars.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm
GTR asked me to stop after this pack because he doesn't want me spending the money on it. With Christmas coming I can understand and will.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 pm
last I checked, there was a disclaimer on the packs now stating that the designation of "light" or "medium" is only referring to flavor, the amount of toxin remains the same ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Well when I compared the toxins to the different flavours there are less in the lighter flavours. Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

On a side note I have gone an entire day without a smoke! I'm not craving but I'm bored. It won't be too bad soon because I get to start dinner!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:29 pm
I'm curious how you measured the amount of toxins...  

Arcanas

Hunter

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:12 pm
We have them on the side of the package. You don't?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games