Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 am
User Image

Adie are you wearing goti's?
How did you manage to get those?

User Image
----§------------------------§----

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:59 am
ehehe.. yeah, i had it for a while now. didn't have the right things to pair it with... i think i exchanged it or won it from somewhere. XD i forgot xd

and lol, Yhana is khean reborn LOL! i finally got to namechange and gender change khean, he's sort of boring lol  

Adie05

Jaden Sincere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Haven't been by becausing I am preparing for school exams.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm
oh, good luck and god bless with your exams biggrin  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:26 pm
crying you were cosplaying me and I missed it? I want to see a tektek of that!

@lilith did they give you a court date? If so go and tell the judge that the passenger was drunk the driver was not, that'll let you off the hook and get the police officer in trouble  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm
User ImageFeed us
no it wasn't that serious we just got detained overnight since we were all first time offenders xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 pm
still i think that policeman was having a bad day or something, 'cause he should not have done that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:41 pm
User ImageFeed us
yeah i think so too, but i really did want to hit him with my cast sweatdrop but its a good thing i didn't cause if i did i would've faced a real court trial, right ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:46 pm
Hitting a police man is never a good thing, do not even think about doing so...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm
User ImageFeed us
yeah i know ^^,
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:16 pm
yeah, policemen have the tendency to be more aggressive when they are "under attack". lol

oh oh! i gots a story lol!
i was still new to driving and license and all that. i was only been driving for maybe 4 or 6 months and mj (my partner in crime also at work) and I were on our way home from the ports when I picked the wrong lane. I was going to go straight but i went to the middle lane and when it was my turn to go, the lanes to my right were turning left and i really had a hard time crossing the intersection. I heard a whistle from the trafic police and when i got off that mess, he got me to pull over. he said i was obstructing blahblahblah. and asked for my license. back then my "license" was still a piece of paper coz the LTO doesn't have a card available for me yet. when i gave it to him, lol, he said it was expired! LOL for a few months already! LOL and i had no idea!
luckily he let me off with a warning and a little preach. He saw that my license is based in the province lol! he told me to go straight home and don't drive til i get my card. LOL! we were like, yes sir, thank you, thank you thank you, ... rofl
now i have my card. LOL ugly pic tho hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm
User ImageFeed us
the police in the Philippines are a lot nicer than the cops here lol when we were pulled over we were explaining all over the place but he didn't listen sweatdrop i want to go there again ^^, but i can't hee hee
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 pm
well hehhe not always lilith.
its not a good thing to say but police here are mostly corrupt. i mean, sure they'd let you go off sometimes but sometimes you get pulled over (esp during before their meal breaks) and they'd say you did this and that violation but really you didn't do anything wrong. usually they'd say you were swerving. >_>
but in actuality, it just means, hey, it's almost lunch time, we need some moolah for lunch. just bribe them P50 or something and they'd let you off. These people, I don't like. We got pulled over by that kind of scheme and i was with my sis back then and well, i'm still new at it. swerving, a very confusing word. lol. he made us pay P500 for it. When my dad heard about it, he told us what it really meant.
so now, when I know i haven't done anything wrong. I tell it to them and i don't give up my card. and arguing with a corrupt police is very aggravating esp when you're already having a bad day. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm
*pokes* I want to see this amazing cosplay of me  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 pm
oh ahahah okies~  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games