Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraph the Fallenangel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:17 am
Hello, im hillary. -looks about- ..... yup thats pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:58 am
Howdy, I go by the name of Gaiko suprisingly enough! blaugh I'm 16, male and from England. My hobbies and intrests are chatting on Gaia, video games, drawing, martial arts and moaning about life/my long hair/being single/Nestle and etc. Peace out!  

Gaiko

Amarettii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:12 am
{'ello everyone ;3}

{My name is Diebond, or you could just call me by my real name, Reem. I love playing World of Warcraft, so drop me a line if you play biggrin , and I like cooking random things and making my own desserts XD. I like anime and manga.....and my favorite band is Radiohead ;3.}

{...and remember: Diebond loves you! heart }

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:13 pm
Hello all, my name is [pheonix heart]. I have many names, nick names and meanings, but those will stay a mystery untill you get to know me better =3

I enjoy alot of things. ^-^ I love manga, and anime. The only manga I would literaly give my teeth for would be the complete sailor moon series. BSSM=<3333

I love food, especialy mexican food. I don't like the mexican crap they serve here in the US, I mean real, mexican style food. =D Enchaladas=<33 I also love junk food. xD!

I enjoy intelligent convos as well as completely silly random ones!

Pretty much the only thing you could do to piss me off to the max would be to bash my religon. If you do so you're opening the gates to hades, and theres no turning back. =X

I love music. I like hard rock/heavy metal, rock, rock 'n' roll, country and some others. My favorite bands are :AC/DC, Arrow Smith,Rolling Stones,KISS,Trick Poney,Toby Keith, Keith Urban, Shedaisy and some others. <3

I love video games. Im a girl gamer. Not some preppy chick who does it cuse she wants attention, I am a true blue, semi intellient girl gamer. =D thats what cha get for having all brothers.

I don't believe in dressing in shortshorts(anything above the knee), tank tops, spegetti straps, short skirts ect. I do how ever wear guys board shorts. Why? Becuse I was born and raised in CA and love guys board shorts. They're modest and comfy=D I used to steal my brothers.

Theres more about me, but I figure this post is long enough as it is.

[pheonix heart]

Captain Johnny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:54 pm
Name: Johnny.
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 142 lbs
Hair: Black, long, usually in ponytail. (Wow, I'm a hippi...)
Eyes: Blue

Hmm... I own an online comic and pretty much focus all my attention on said comic, because that's how much of a life I truely have. I adore playing video games, especially horror games such as Fatal Frame and Resident Evil. I also read, draw, write, and spend my pathertic life online.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:11 pm
Hi.  

[ ThE JoE! ]

D.Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:14 pm
I could've sworn i posed in here somewehre but i can't find it.....But I'm Bunny and you can check my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:54 pm
Occupations:
Blackbelt
Crossdresser
ex- neglected boyfreind
Enviornmentalist
C.E.O. to be
Naruto fanatic  

Shintanai

[.Clit Commander.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:20 pm
My real name is Alana.
I'm 16.
I'm a vegetarian.
I'min the GSA at my school.
I like to read, play the guitar, go to shows/gigs, mosh, try to dance with friends, play video games, play jokes, goof off, different prints and patters, bright colors, drawing, candy, ect.
Favorite types of music are: Punk, Psychobilly, Metal, and Electronica/dance.
Favortie bands are:The Voids, c**t 45, Demente Are Go!, HorrorPops, Slayer, Anthrax, Le Tigre, Electrocute, Freezepop, Nirvana, and alot of others.
Favorite book is:A Clockwork Orange, or Simon Says.
Eh, thats it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:57 pm
Hey, I'm arrhythmia. I'm 17 and from Florida(bleh). I'm still semi-new to Gaia. I spend waaay too much time on the internet or listening to music and just spacing...in fact pretty much ALL my time is devoted to those two things sweatdrop I'm not real big on human contact. Or for that matter writing about myself...

oh yeah and thanks for inviting me... mrgreen  

Dizze DM

GurGur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:37 pm
Name: Katia
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: short and brown, spiky in back (changes)
Eyes: Blue-Grey-Green

PM me if you want to get to know me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:54 pm
Name: Ashley
Sex: Female
Hair: Short in front, very short in back. Brown, soon to be black. whee
Eyes: Blue-gray. Wear glasses/contacts
Hobbies: Reading, drawing and watching anime.
Fav. band(s): H.I.M., Puffy AmiYumi, simple green, and many others...

Hello. mrgreen

Hooseki

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

[+ Framboise +]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:09 pm

Hellew. =3

You can call me Hope, or Raspberry, or the whole damn username if you feel like it.

I'm a girl, a vegiterian, and I live in Canada.

I'm thirteen & like lots of stuff that I am not able to sum up for you right now. I know I do enjoy videogames, and I can draw. I like candy and being sarcastic.

Today, my favourite song is Drain the Blood, by the Distillers. I like alot of different music, from Rock & Punk to Heavy Metal, House, & Industrial.

Thanks for inviting me! heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:16 pm
Hihi. :33 I'm Ali and I'm 15 years old.

Idk, I can't be bothered doing the full intro.

But randomness~

I'm a GD'er.
I love candy.
I think loli fashion is cute.
I currently reside in Victoria, Australia.
NO.
I don't have an aussie accent.
Ew ew ew no.
Lawl.

And um I guess if you need to know anything else just ask?? [:

Picture in my profile btw. ^^;

OH and I love profile comments. They make me hyper. Soyahhcommentme? Hehe.

That's all. Thanks for the invite!

ali monster

Kastatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Hey, I'm Jenn... new here...

Hahaha.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games