Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

╔══════════════╗
Kalin and Thane ran through the barrier and made it onto the platform just as the last call for boarding was sounded making both boys groan and cheer at the same time. They groaned because this meant more running-joy-and cheered because they didn't miss the train. "I swear I am never going to listen to you again when you insist on homemade chocolate pancakes on the day we actually have to be somewhere on time!" Kalin scolded his friend while the Slythein kept pushing his cart towards the scarlet engine. "One, I asked you to do that as a joke, I didn't think you'd actually do it! Two, you know how long the bloody train ride is, don't you feel better knowing we have a full stomach and can save our money for chocolate and stuff from Hogmeade and not the trolley witch?" Thane wheedled his friend smirking as the Gryffindor puffed out his cheeks like he did when he was annoyed and avoided his eyes which he did when he was annoyed because he was right. All in all, not a bad start to the year.
╚══════════════╝

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Platform with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian gave Julius an apologetic sort of smile, hand going to the back of his head, ruffling his hair. "Yeah, sorry about that. I figure he'll leave Nightwish alone at the school... because he'll be too busy chasing all the cats." As if he understood the pair, Knight gave a happy little woof, wagging his tail inside his cage. Dori reached a hand in through the bars to scratch the dog behind the ears, wondering if he'd like someone scratching him like that when he was a wolf... provided he'd had his potion, obviously. Apparently without it he'd be a lot less cuddly, which wasn't a comforting thought to have. After the way he'd been attacked, he was adamant that he would never, ever go a full moon without it; he would absolutely hate to be responsible for what happened to him happening to someone else. Not that being a werewolf was awful, actually he sort of liked it, but the attack had been traumatic and he knew the only reason he enjoyed his current state was because of the potions Jason provided to keep him in his own head.

spaceHe withdrew his hand from the cage (noting that it was covered in a thin layer of dog slobber) when he heard the conductor call for everyone to board the train. The Hufflepff wiped his hand on his pants, glancing around the platform to see if he could spot Coffee; the girl had probably gotten even taller over the Summer, so she shouldn't have been hard to find. But, instead of his best friend, he found his gaze landing on the brunette girl from his house, the one who'd thought he was a... what was the word she'd used? Metamorphmagus? because of his blue hair. Jess, he remembered. She was standing with another girl, who had pink hair, so he figured that was why she'd asked; maybe her friend was one? He realized he was staring at the small group of older students, and flushed lightly, a scowl forming on his face. Why was he staring at her, anyway? He didn't know her; last year had been the first time they'd even spoken. He gave his head a light shake, glancing at his brother. "We should hurry, before we're stuck sharing a compartment with a bunch of first years!" he chirped, though of course he was joking. He didn't mind the first years; after all, he was at least as annoying as they were, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          ** Exit to Hogwarts Express **
                                                          Wheezy, quoted you cuz I figured you'd want to read/might want Jess to notice the weird fourth year staring at her ;D

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori grinned when Lyall said her outfit was pretty. She twirled in a sort of excited state. She was a very dramatic person, after all. "Thanks, Lyall!" she said. He was such a sweetheart, that one. Soon, another boy joined them. He had white-gray hair, and introduced himself as Dakota. He seemed to know Lyall too. "Hey there, Kota. My name is Tori Rae. You're not intruding, no worries,"

Now, Tori had four friends. Not a bad start, if she did say so herself. A whistle blew, and a man called for the students to board the train. It was finally time to go! "Oooh! The train is about to leave. We better hurry, no?" the girl said, gripping her cat carrier tightly as she prepared to weave through the crowd of students. "Maybe we can all sit together? That'd be pretty neat," she added as she turned and started heading towards the train.

{Exit to Hogwarts Express}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEAR▬▬▬

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: Sorry I'm so late! I was preparing for a tournament all day yesterday. D:}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:37 am
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall smiled as his new friend got all excited about her outfit. He looked over to see another person, this one addressing him specifically. "Hi Kota! Guys! This is Kota! He's my friend! Yay!" The boy jumped in place, then turned as the conductor spoke and announced that the train would soon leave. "Omygosh! We get to ride on the train! I've never been on a train, and now I get to ride with my very best friends! Oh! Today is wonderful!" He held Bubbles' carrier as he followed Tori Rae, the boy practically skipping as he moved. "Of course we can sit together! Oooh! And we can have snacks! My momma packed some!" He laughed as he continued, then he looked up at the train in close detail.

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

murruelecreuset

{Out of Character: ~Exit to the Hogwarts Express~}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Leonette smiled brightly as she gave a nod. “Yes, yes we can.” She said knowing that he would rather pretend it never happened. At least he was admitting he had imperfections although it probably killed him to do so. “Challenge accepted Mr. League.” She said certain she could make up for his horrible Christmas experiences. “I’m sure I can make your winter holiday a thousand times better, you’ll see.” She added giving David a hug. By now everyone had figured out they were dating so she didn’t care if she made it obvious.

Releasing her boyfriend and taking a step back she shook her head. “You know what’s in here don’t you?” Leonette asked holding up the box. She figured he did, well she would to shortly at least. “I’m sure the first years won’t be irritating. His name is Dakota last name Vann and oddly enough he’d got white hair so you can’t miss him.” she told him. Truthfully she liked seeing the first years and where they’d be sorted. It made being at Hogwarts special if she could stand being a teacher or working at the school she’d probably do it just for that reason.

“Well I’m happy for you regardless and I have complete faith in you.” Leonette replied. It was just her theory that he got the badge because of some life lesson but whether that was the head of house thought on it was beyond her. “I’m not all that sure something about calling her a princess that had to have things her way. I’m sure she said something to start that one but hopefully this year she doesn’t get into anything else with him.” She explained. “I’d actually prefer if he didn’t end up a part of that mess. Though, since I’ve only known him for a couple months even I can’t say where he’ll end up.”

Turning her attention to the conductor as he called out the last call for boarding Leonette looked back at David. “Well we better get on before it leaves without us. I guess since you’re a prefect you have places to be.” She told him wishing she had of been like her cousins who had been prefects with those they were dating. With that Leonette leaned over and gave David a kiss. Quickly pulling back she looked away, her cheeks flushed pink. “See you later.” She said racing off for the train.

(Exit Hogwarts Express)

Status: Happy yet shocked about gifts... (so want to look...)
With: David

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾)

Mira suddenly realized that she probably said something that Benjamin wouldn’t be all too happy about. What with his father working in the field that would make for a problematic conversation. “I didn’t mean it like that. My aunt and my cousin are both healers and I am a realist no one can avoid being sick or hurt.” She stated trying to make up a little for what she said. Truthfully she just didn’t want anyone to be sick with anything life threatening but she wasn’t about to admit that anyone especially Benjamin.

When Timothy handed her a note Mira felt at least a bit better.
“Okay.” she said returning his small smile with one of her own. Looking to Benjamin when he said it was another year she nodded. “Sure is…” That’s when the conductor called them to board. “I don’t know about you but it wouldn’t be another school year if we don’t get on that train.” She commented looking to both. “I’m going to assume we’re sitting together, unless you have someone else you two would rather sit with.” Mira added.

Heading onto the train Mira kind of hoped that she wouldn’t be sitting alone. On one hand she could be with Timothy and Benjamin which would be nice for a change. On the other she could sit by herself and read her book, or track down Wendy who was probably sitting alone knowing her.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express closed. The students all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families, The train engine slowly inched forward, before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:58 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

UnsortedFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Violante was annoyed. She didn't like being last, but here she was, little Vio, trailing behind the older children. The youngest one, the baby. Violante Faye Lillantine was a not a baby, and she was an only child, not the youngest. She wasn't about to let her cousins coddle and patronize her because they felt she had to be looked after, like a toddler. She stayed closest to Eleazar, who'd she always felt she had the most in common with, seeing as they were both silent as church mice compared to Toby and Jess. Besides, Eleazar had used to sit up with her when she had nightmares when she was very small. And he'd come back, after all, so maybe if he felt appreciated he wouldn't go again. Granted, when he'd come back she'd been sent out of the room after hugging him hello, so the adults could properly berate/interrogate him, but she'd heard the crack in Aunt Cora's voice, like a fracturing glass, and the desolate tone of Uncle Gare's, like he'd already lost something. Which, she supposed he had. His daughter.

She shot her cousin a curious look, but he mostly avoided it, and she couldn't read his face. Eleazar had always been a open book, but now whatever his emotions were- they were just out of her view, and it had nothing to do with height. He'd been different since Thea died, and he was even more different now. Maybe it was a teenager thing. Uncle Gare said teenagers could be very strange. She wasn't quite old enough to reach the stage where teenagers intimidated her, but she was old enough to be warily bemused by them and the seemingly very stupid things they did. Still, she hovered just behind Eleazar, who was pushing her trolley for her, with her trunk and owl cage piled on it. Toby and Jess were already in search of their friends. She turned slightly, feeling eyes on her. It was a dark haired boy with a sallow face and a pinched mouth, and he was a bit taller than she remembered, but she'd recognize her dear cousin Evander anywhere. She remembered playing with him once when she was a toddler. He'd broken one of her toys when she wouldn't give it to him. The boy was standing there with his mother and the girl she knew must be his sister, Antigone, also her cousin. Vio hadn't seen either of them in ages, but knew Antigone was the same age as her, and Evander a year older.

His mother, her aunt Desdemona, gave her a small smile that made her distinctly uncomfortable, which she hated feeling, so she smiled benignly right back. Eleazar followed her gaze. The woman's smile wilted like a rotting flower. Eleazar's eyes traveled down to his scuffed up sneakers, and she felt him tense up next to her. Evander, sneered, and mouthed something at them. Vio had no idea what it was, but it was probably vulgar. Antigone flushed and shifted away nervously from her brother. Vio lifted her chin and didn't look their way again but the crowd forced her and Eleazar close enough to them hear Evander mutter something to his sister along the lines of, 'there's our blood traitor cousin and the b*****d boy with the dead sister'. Violante knew she shouldn't have, but she glanced up at Eleazar. For a fleeting moment, he looked not furious or outraged but so deadly calm she wondered if he was about to take out his wand and blast the skinny little twelve year old that was Evander Lillantine across the platform and onto the tracks, but he didn't. His grip on the trolley handle was white-knuckled, though. "I want to push it," Vio pouted, and knew he was more than happy to let go. She took (or lost) control of the trolley and ran it right over Evander Lillantine's left foot. Eleazar made a noise that sounded an awful lot like a combination of a swear and a laugh, and grabbed the trolley, wrenching it away from her without so much as a second look at the second year who was making a noise like a dying cat.

OOC:
Username

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Kalin couldn't believe that he and Thane were actually getting to the station relatively on time this year. Maybe after their rush last year and subsequent fight the other boy decided to avoid all the hassle. It sounded like something the Scott would do. In fact he had been acting really weirdly around him, nicer almost, which was really strange. He wasn't made to be nice, he could barely be cordial before five pm. But now he was watching shows with him he told him were stupid, he helped him with his potions homework (while admittedly spending half the time degrading him and his work ethic), he even helped cook dinner once! It was something simple since Wyatt and Milo had gone out for the night but still, the very fact that he offered was mind boggling. He asked Milo about it but the older man had just giggled (actually giggled!) and said that it was for Thane to tell him. Honestly he had no idea what it was and was slightly worried. Although, if it kept him acting like this it couldn't be all bad, right?

Thane was five seconds away from throwing himself on the tracks and waiting for the train to run him over. Even after his talk with that barmy musician he still hadn't gathered the incentive to tell Kalin about his feelings. Dammit! He thought if he did the sorta datelike things with him that they would disappear leaving the usually tolerance that he already had. But nope. If anything the damned things actually grew. Ughhh he was screwed. Actually if he was he probably wouldn't be complaining. Maybe that was something he could look into while at school. Some of the Slytherin girls weren't...terrible. He was sure he could find someone to help release some stress with. He'd even go so far as a Ravenclaw! Just no Puffs or God forbid a Lion. No tact, neither of them. "C'mon lets go grab a compartment." he told the other boy with a jerk of his head. ********. Why did he have to grin? Dammit didn't he know he was adorable when he grinned. ********, he was getting a girlfriend.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

As Valentina and Alessandra got to the platform from their home in London without getting lost they were feeling proud of themselves. Valentina wonder is she will bump into Jasper and Alice as they spent a little time hanging together and meeting Alessandra. "Stupid mother waited 4 years to tell me that Arena family side was went to Hogwarts was mostly sorted into Ravenclaw." Valentina moaned to Alessandra "Come on squirt, get over it, where that boyfriend of yours, Jasper is his name?" Alessandra said to her younger sister. "Lessie, I told you at the start of Summer he's not my boyfriend. He is one of my closest friends." Valentina told her older sister. "Don't worry squirt your secret is safe with me. Mother gave me a message to tell you that Sunlight will meet you at Hogwarts with that jacket for your friend Jasper too and mother said sorry for keeping her so long. Anyways, I'm off to Cambridge soon I got some stuff at the manor to take off." Alessandra said to Valentina. "Cambridge? What about the animals? especially Quack? You gave your word that you look after them." Valentina wasn't in a good mood now "Don't worry sis, I'm there for a few hours father wants to make sure Florence the house elf is done before she goes to work for Vera." Alessandra explained to her youngest sister. "Ah, understandable. You can leave now Lessie have fun in Cambridge. When you disparate with eye bows not leave them behind. " Valentina said to her sister. "Squirt that was only because it was my first time. At least I wasn't like Vera remember she lost her pants? Have a good year at school, Paris is Christmas time. Write to us especially unlike last year" Alessandra said as she aparate away. "Bloody sisters, got to love them." Valentina said as she watched her she leave. "Now where is Alice and Jasper hiding its been like forever since I saw them" Valentina said as she was looking for her friends "They must be with those Ravenclaws I think its Lexine and Inigo are there names." She said to herself looking for them to see if they where with the Hufflepuffs.

User Image

Exit for Alessandra.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the sisters was just talking about Jasper. Other two thought you would with Alice and Jasper. Edited

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya walked out onto the platform halfway into her uniform. Instead of her skirt she was wearing her skinny jeans and instead of her blazer she was wearing her favorite TNBC jacket but otherwise she was relatively in dress code. She pushed her trolley through the gateway for trying not to look backwards to make sure her brother had made it through safely because of the promise he had wheedled out of her. He had managed to sit her down and ask that she give him space because he was now a teenage boy and that he didn't need his older sister looking over his shoulder yadda yadda. All she knew as that this was just the first step to her little Cookie pulling away from her. He was growing up and she had to accept that. Accept, not like. So instead of hanging around him and asking all manner of questions she was pushing ahead-literally-and looking for her friends so she could hang around them and bemoan her new fate. It wasn't fair! Why did have to grow up now? Why couldn't he have waited another ten years or so? It wasn't fair! Tanya gave a soft sigh and went on over to the train looking around the not yet crowded space for her friends.

Quote:

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: No oneThinking: Or at the very least fiveOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally! ❞

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ιѕѕυєѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕσυℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυяfα¢є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α¢¢ι∂єитαℓℓу σи ρυяρσѕє ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone had waved to her father and cousin on the way through the barrier, and was actually sort of glad they weren't following her through this year. Her first year, yes, she'd been nervous, and last year... well. But, this year, her Summer had been wonderfully, blissfully uneventful. Probably because her grandfather was rotting away in Azkaban, which filled her with an odd feeling of glee. That probably wasn't all that healthy, but, the guy had tried to kill her, after all. She shoved that thought aside, not really wanting him to be able to haunt her, especially not here. Hogwarts was home, she thought. Hogwarts was safe. And she was going back. She grinned ear to ear as she looked around at all the faces milling about, impressed that she actually thought she recognized a few of them, even if she didn't know the people. The blonde had her eyes peeled for Emily, a small box clutched tight in her hand. Last year, Emily had gotten her a present over the Summer holidays. Seph didn't know if she'd gotten her one again this year, but that hadn't stopped the thirteen-year-old from picking something out for the other girl. It wasn't much, just a pair of earrings, but, Seph had seen them on sale in a small shop while out with her cousin and known that she just had to. She was excited to see if the other girl liked them. She was also sort of looking forward to Emily's reaction to her hair, which was now cropped super short and curled. It was definitely a change from the long, straight blonde locks she'd previously sported. She had to wonder if Emily would even recognize her at first, she thought with a giggle.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρяєтєи∂ιиg тнαт ι'ℓℓ fαℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕєєи ιт αℓℓ вєfσяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢яαѕн αи∂ вυяи, ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓєαяи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт єи¢συяαgєѕ нєя

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:41 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with her Mother
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crap this is cool! ❞

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhen Evelyn had first told her daughter that she'd be taking a train to school, Ivy had to admit, she'd been somewhat disappointed. She'd expected something a bit more... magical. Like brooms, or that Floo Powder thing her grandparents apparently used all the time. Maybe a flying carpet (apparently those were illegal?). But, no, she was taking a train, which was sort of boring. Or, so Ivy had thought, at least until her mother had told her how to get to the train. 'Walk through the barrier between nine and ten,' Evelyn had said, and Ivy had looked at the woman like she was insane, because seriously, she was supposed to bump into a brick wall and somehow that'd take her to the train? But, Evelyn had illustrated the magical nature of the barrier, prompting a dropped jaw and utterance of a word that she wasn't technically allowed to say from her daughter. As Ivy pushed through after, she found herself hoping that her Mum hadn't been able to hear her. Based on the faint smile on the woman's face, Ivy was going to guess that no, she hadn't, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then, hazel eyes were roving the Platform in awe. "... Okay, so this is pretty cool," she admitted, somewhat begrudgingly. Not that she didn't think magic was cool, but she wasn't going to admit that out loud and look like some dork, after all. She glanced at her mum, making a shooing motion with her hands. "Okay, you! Scram! I'm not gonna make any cool friends with my Mum hanging over my shoulder!" she declared, prompting a faint huff and a roll of her mother's eyes. "You could ask politely, you know," Evelyn admonished, eliciting a groan from the redhead. "Fine! Mum, will you please scram so I can meet someone cool?" she asked, tone exasperated. Evelyn shook her head and chuckled a bit. "Alright, fine. It's not like you need me anyway," she said, sniffing a bit at this point. Her relationship with her daughter had been rocky at best since the divorce, but she did love the child. It was hard to let her go. Especially since she'd never really thought that she might have to do this. Evelyn enveloped the child in a hug and pressed a kiss to the top of her head, ignoring the groan and the crossed arms Ivy gave her in response. "Be good. No getting into trouble," she said, wagging a finger at the girl. Ivy rolled her eyes and muttered, "I'll try," which was about as good as it was going to get, Evelyn knew. She shook her head again, said goodbye, and left, leaving her daughter alone in the crowd on the platform. As soon as she was gone, Ivy's eyes were looking everywhere, trying to find someone who looked about her age. She wondered if she'd see that kid from the bookstore, the one with the dorky professor for a cousin. He'd seemed okay, dorky relations aside. As long as she didn't get stuck anywhere near that snotty brat she'd punched in the gut, she thought with a frown. He'd been a nuisance. And without her mother around... well, she had said she'd try to behave for a reason. Namely, it allowed wiggle room, in which she could not behave. Because she totally was not above hitting that guy again, possibly before they made it to the school, even.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

Open for interaction :3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:19 am
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

Veronica Kiss apparated onto the platform (or teleported as she liked to put it-since it sounded cooler) from Carl's apartment. Her owl Bessie didn't seem very fond of the new travel route but her things were all with her, including her broom, which she passed on to an attendant before she began to scan the crowd, her height and the extra inch and a half or two inches her heeled boots offered made it fairly easy to scan most of the crowd. The worse she could say for her summer was that awful ride on the Night Bus (she would take apparition any day over that as any of the odd sensation of doing that got over with quickly and she was at least in control of the dangers), the fact she had gotten in a fairly large argument with the harpy-or biological mother-where Ronna had pointed out rightfully that legally the woman had no rights since she gave those all up when Ronna was one to her father and that Carl was her legal guardian and no she wasn't planning on going to university and was going to go straight into the work force in policing (which was sort of true, considering her plans to go into witch watching) which resulted in the woman saying something along the lines of 'wasting your potential just like your father' and Ronna was happy to say the worse she had done was end up knocking a cup of coffee off the table as she stormed off and left, instead of actually using magic, and of course she ended up with the position of Head Girl.

It wasn't that she had seen the position as awful. It was a huge honor, but it meant all that much more on her plate to worry about on top of the NEWTs. Gypsy understood how to put responsibilities aside for a few moments to take a break (which Ronna would have argued was the other best candidate for the position-regardless of Gypsy's occasional eccentricities and rule breaking), Ronna didn't exactly grasp the same concept. Ronna had a dark suspicion that was part of the reason she was stuck with the position.

Stretching Ronna walked over to one of the nearby benches and sat down, figuring she'd wait a few minutes before bothering to get on the train where she had to actually be in charge of all the other prefects and get to see who end up as Headboy. She figured it wasn't Toby or Jer-considering she probably would have heard if that was the case-and she trusted (or hoped she could trust) Headmaster Steele to veto any idea of Kamenev ending up with Headboy so the most logical and obvious choice would be Xavier. Ronna closed her eyes for a moment, leaning her head back against the wall, wondering how much of the responsibility of head students she could shove at Xavier without feeling guilty... probably no more than the even split it would end up as anyways.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games