Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He only had been standing there for a good ten minutes before he saw Ari jogging at him. He was wondering why she was running to get over to him. She hadn't even been that late. But, hey, maybe the faster she ran the faster they can get their day together started.. So, he just let her run, chuckling as she finally had gotten over to him. Looking over at her as she said the traffic was horrid, he gave another chuckle. "It's alright Ari. You didn't have to run over here," he said to her, shaking his head and snickering as she held her side. He would certainly delay going into the Quidditch shop solely because he wanted her to take a deep breath and chill out for a few moments. "And I've been for hours!" He exaggerated this to mess with her of course before finally revealing that he was joking. "Actually I've only been here for about ten to fifteen minutes. So, really, you are fine."

As soon as she started to become less fatigued, he smiled at her widely. "So, how is your summer going along? And are you excited that you are getting a new broom?" he asked her, loving to here what the girl had to say. The girl wasn't an idiot; so he always enjoyed what the girl had to say. And truth be told, she was probably the person he enjoyed being around the most of everyone.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Having been around Iñigo for so long now, she was slowly picking up quite a few terms that he used often, and one of those was 'bella. The first time she heard it, Lexine guessed what it meant, and was surprised when she was right. Before, Iñigo calling her beautiful or pretty would've made her face turn bright red and she would deny it, but she was starting to get used to it...and maybe even beginning to believe it. "Thank you..." Lexine murmured, a pinkish blush spreading across her cheeks. Sure, she may have heard it a million times over in both languages, but it still made her heart flutter...

Lexine wasn't the least bit surprised that the first thing Iñigo joked about was her height. It was obvious she wasn't one of the tallest people out there, but she was finally reaching average height which was something she had always doubted would happen. Seemed that, unlike her peers, her growth spurt was coming late. Despite the roll of her eyes, Lexine still chuckled along with Iñigo, after all it was kind of amusing, their height difference.

When Iñigo suddenly grabbed her hands, Lexine was taken aback slightly, after all she wasn't that big on really any public displays of affection. However, what surprised her the most was that Iñigo was apologizing for the game and the feast. Sure, it was nice to hear he was sorry that she'd taken a bludger to the side, after all it was supposed to be his job to keep them away, however she couldn't place all blame just on him, after all Gypsy was there too... But the end of the year feast?
                                                "Iñigo, you didn't do anything at the feast. Hell, I was the one who wouldn't talk." She pointed out, giving him a funny look. "And you should've gone to the hospital wing as soon as you got off the pitch anyway, so..." She trailed off, moving her eyes from Iñigo into the crowds of people. "And, about the game," Lexine continued, bringing her attention back to Iñigo. "It's not entirely your fault... And you don't really have to apologize, after all it wasn't the first, and certainly won't be the last time I get hit." Lexine shrugged. "Plus, I was only bruised, nothing was broken. Could've been worse..." She trailed off again, chuckling slight and shrugging again.

Surprisingly enough, Lexine felt a little sad when Iñigo let go of her hands. She hurried to catch up with him, being that her short legs didn't carry her as far as Iñigo's did.
                                                "So...what're we gonna do?" She asked, looking up at Iñigo from the corner of her eye as they walked.

diagon alley x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

Ari smiled at Benjamin as he chuckled at her for running over to him. She still couldn't believe she was as late as she was. She mentally smacked herself for wasting her friend's time. She felt her stomach drop as Ben told her he'd been waiting for hours. "I'm so so so sorry." She apologized profusely until she noticed the hidden smirk. Of course he was pulling her leg and Ari being the most gullible person she knew fell for his teasing. She shoved him gently in the shoulder in retaliation for pulling her leg. "Brat." She smirked at him letting him know she truthfully wasn't bothered at all. She would just get even at a later time.

When she finally caught her breath the dark haired boy started asking her questions. She briefly reflected on what her summer had been like so far. All she had done was work at the bakery with her family again. "Meh, I've been working at the bakery with dad again. Oh, and one of my sisters got her letter for Hogwarts. What have you been up to?" She asked wondering if his summer had been full of any interesting stories.

Arianna grinned even wider when she started thinking about getting her new broom. "You know I'm excited!" She paused for a moment pressing her finger to her lips thinking. "I still haven't decided on what I want yet. I can't afford anything like what the professionals use. But I've read a few good reviews on the Comet 290. And of course there's always the Nimbus series to look at but I don't think I need the newest model there either. But it would be so nice to have an amazing broom that could handle well versus the school brooms that shudder if you fly too high." Arianna stopped herself suddenly realizing she was ranting again and poor Benjamin was stuck there listening to all her nonsense. "Sorry... So what do you think?"

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:27 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He gave her the widest of smiles he noticed the girl did not shove his compliment away, glad that she was actually accepting it for once in her life. It made him happy to say the least...well...unless she was just mentally denying it, which could be a possibility, but judging by the look on her face, she seemed delighted to hear it at least...but then he realized, she actually knew what he said, which made him even more ecstatic, because she was at least starting to understand some of his native language. That's really all he could ask for. That may have really been one of the reasons why he spoke in Spanish to begin with. Then again, it was deemed as one of the Romance languages, which if one knew, was very good to use when speaking to the girl one was in a relationship with.

As she rolled her eyes, he just gave her an ephemeral snicker, glad to see she didn't take it to offense. When he said that to her, she knew that it was all in jest and that his voice held no derision. But really, what he said was a blatant over exaggeration and really held no validity either, speaking that she might've been just under the average height of a woman. And just below, in terms of height, was essentially tantamount to average. But Iñigo just always enjoyed making fun of her and she most likely enjoyed making fun of him as well...It was fun...intimate at times...made for a great time with his girlfriend.

After taking her hands in his and apologizing, she claimed that he had not done anything that he needed to apologize for. She even told him that he should have went to the hospital wing for it, to which he shrugged his shoulders too. She then proceeded to tell him that it wasn't entirely his fault, to which he wanted to wave off, but he wouldn't argue with her. "I just want to make sure you knew that...that's all. Maybe I just tend to over think things," he claimed, chuckling along with her, and then even shrugging his shoulders as well. She obviously wasn't mad at him for it, but he just wanted to clear that one up.

As he let go of her hands and walked away, he looked behind him to find her rushing a bit to catch u with him. Not realizing he was walking as fast as he was, he slowed his pace a bit to let her catch up, her stride length not even coming remotely close to matching his. Soon enough though, she had indeed caught up with him and then inquired what they were to do...to which he looked back down at her, using his peripherals, so he could keep his eyes in front of him on the road. "Well...this is Diagon Alley. There is plenty to do around here. If you have any ideas, tell me. I do plan on treating you to dinner at one of the restaurants around here before we leave Diagon though. But in the meantime, it is a beautiful day out; so why not spend part of it together out here," he said to her, a smile on his face as they walked, looking down at her fully for a brief moment to say the last part of what he was telling her. He did walk closely by her, one, so they were in earshot of each other and two, if she wanted to take hold of his hand she could. He just wasn't sure if she wanted to do that or not.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 am

Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin tried his hardest not to burst out laughing as she took it seriously and watched as she slowly got the fact that he was joking and as he watched reaction, the biggest of smiles started to form on his face and it grew even bigger when she called him a brat. "Hey, hey, no name calling here. I wasn't the one that was late," he said to her, winking at her. "Ari, you might be one of the most gullible people I've ever met." He gave her another smile until soon enough the subject changed and the smile was replaced by the calm expression that he wore on his face in all situations.

As she reflected on her summer, he nodded as she went through what she had been doing. She had been doing the same thing as she did the last summer, and that was work with her father in a bakery. As she asked him what he has been up to lately, he instantly shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing too eventful. Did some various odd jobs for my neighbors to make some extra money that I can spend while we are here actually. Not enough for a broom quite yet, but it is starting to add up a bit," he said to her, just shrugging his shoulders again before he said anything extra. "At least one of us can cook. Like I've said before, I am utterly terrible. I would even go as far to say that I can hardly make toast." He smiled as he said this, knowing that this was an exaggeration. "Okay...maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration."

Finally she was catching her breath completely, and by that time, he noticed a grin that could make anyone happier. Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration as well. But it was a very wide smile to say the least. And what she said next he understood completely, relating it to Muggle Physics. "I'd imagine that the cornering would be best on a lighter broom. But there's got to be a good ratio between each side of the broom so there is equilibrium. Light, but can generate a lot of torque is what you are looking for. That's the best for a chaser," he said to her, then addressing the shudder. "Although, with a lighter broom, you might be sacrificing speed. Heavier brooms, although obviously bigger and bulkier, probably can handle bigger top speeds compared to their lighter brethren. So, I'd first ask to you which would you rather have, the ability to turn on a dime, but sacrificing slightly in top speed department, or getting to a higher speed, but sacrificing in the handling department? I myself would go with a broom that is average in both categories, but that's how I play. We both have different play styles." Now, he may have been ranting and may have just put that into terms that she might not have understood. He was sure she got the gist of it, for his last question was pretty easy to understand. As aforementioned, the girl was not stupid.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:38 am
User Image

Arianna caught her friends laughter at her expense she rolled her eyes at him. "I said I was sorry." She pouted slightly at his next statement. "No I'm not." Deep down Ari knew she was really a sucker. She fell for her sister Addie's pranks all the time. But Ari hated admitting that she was the gullible one.

Ari listened closely as Benjamin described his own summer to her. Sounds like they both had similar summers so far. Ari tried not to look too disappointed for her friend when he said he didn't have enough for a broom yet. "You can always use mine?" She offered. She laughed off his next comment about being able to cook. "I never admitted to being any good at cooking! I can bake quite well but I'm not the best cook." She admitted holding her hands up in a surrender motion. It was true she could bake a mean cake but cooking food was a whole different story. Most of the cooking in their family was done by one of her other sisters.

Ari listened closely to Benjamin's broom lecture. She knew he was one of the best resources for helping her choose a broom because he could do exactly what he was doing right now. He made her want to choose a broom for it's technique and design not just how it looked or how pretty it was. She nodded her head in understanding while she contemplated her options, "Truthfully, I think I'd want a broom with higher torque then. I tend to need the ability to duck out of other chaser's way more so than needing speed to get to the goal faster. If that makes sense." She thought back to all the times in practice she could've used a more agile broom and nodded believing her decision was right for her. She grinned at her friend. "Thanks. But which styles of brooms tend to be lighter?"

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin got slightly more serious when she noted that she told him she was sorry, but he had not a clue why she was so sorry. "Ari, I'm kidding. You weren't even really late. No need to apologize," he assured her, his smile now returning to him as she denied that she wasn't gullible, but the truth was, she was...but the best part was...so was he. "Well...I really can't talk because I'm probably just as gullible so pull all the jokes you want on me." He did wonder what the girl could come up with, knowing that she was a Gryffindor and some of the house was known to be a tad mischievous. He's never seen flashes of that side in Ariana, but it was something that if it was there, he would actually want to see.

When she said that she wasn't the best cook, but she could bake; so he figured that the girl could pick up on cooking pretty easily. But then again, some skills didn't pass over. "Well you should definitely bake me something then one day! I love that kind of stuff" he said, hoping she would agree to such a thing. He loved pastries so naturally he would inquire if she could make him one.

He let her ponder what he was saying for a bit, finally deciding that she would rather have agility than top speed to which he nodded. "I could see you wanting to be a little bit more agile of a broom. And I'm not too sure, but we'll see that when we get in there right?" he asked her, okay to go into the store whenever she was ready. He was just going to follow her lead with this one.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Ari quickly shook her head accepting Benjamin's apology and let the subject drop. She still felt a little guilty for not being here early but her friend seemed sure it was fine. When he admitted to be gullible too Ari's smile grew into more of a mischievous smirk. "You really shouldn't have told me that." She replied still grinning. She would get him back if it was the last thing she did.

Arianna felt the blood rush to her cheeks as he asked her to bake him something. He wanted to try her baking? Oh course making him a cake or something was really simple why not? "I suppose I do owe you for coming out here with me. What's your favorite flavor?" She could easily whip something together for him as a thank you and send it to him with her owl, Apollo. She just wondered if he would really like it or not.

Ari could hardly contain herself anymore she really just wanted to bolt into the store and start looking around. But somehow she remained patient enough to visit with her Ravenclaw companion. She listened to him as he agreed with what she thought would work better for her. Then he seemed to be waiting for her to go in whenever she was ready. Ari didn't need anymore of a hint. She excitedly grabbed Benjamin's hand and rushed to the shop door.

OOC: Meet you in the shop!

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Chic at Diagon Alley with ... Daniel
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ah, dammit, way to go, Lovette. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had to admit, she didn't quite know what she was doing wandering Diagon Alley alone today. Typically, she would've been with someone, but everyone was busy, much to her annoyance. Jer was off somewhere in London trying to get arrested, much to her chagrin. Normally, she'd be with him, but she sort of felt like she owed the guy some space. They spent all bloody school year attached at the hip, so he could have at least a bit of his Summer to himself, she figured. Not that she was abandoning him all day, of course, but, she was willing to give the guy a few hours to do his act before she demanded his attention. Toby was presumably with Ronna, at least, that's what she'd assumed when he'd said he had plans for the day. And Jess... well, that was the surprising one, really. Apparently, the blue-haired kid, Dorian something or another, was semi-permanently grounded, and her best friend was abusing her prefect status to try and get him out of the house for a few hours, in the interest of his sanity. A noble gesture, to be sure... Gypsy wished them both all the luck in the world with that. Still, that left her with nothing to do and no one to do it with, a predicament she didn't much care for. Even Echo was currently preoccupied; the whole reason she was in Diagon was because she'd Apparated the squirt there so he could 'officially' meet his girlfriend's stuffy stepfather, a task that Gypsy did not envy him over in the least. She hoped that things went well for the kid, because she liked Echo and Tanya together... but, if she found out that the old man had been rude or unkind to her brother, she was not above hexing him. And she could do it, too, she thought in amusement, skipping lightly at the thought. Being legally of age to perform magic was probably the best thing ever. She didn't get to use it much at home, what with her father's paranoia about his electronics, but it was still nice.

spaceThe Ravenclaw really should've been paying more attention to where she was going. But, lost in thought as she was, it was probably a miracle she avoided running into anyone for as long as she did. Apparently, though, her luck had run out, because the metamorphmagus barely glanced over her shoulder for half a second, but it was half a second too long; she promptly managed to crash into someone, much to her annoyance. "Oh, Merlin, I'm sorry, I-" Her apology was cut off abruptly when she realized just who she'd managed to collide with. The pink-haired girl blew out an annoyed huff of air at herself. Bloody brilliant. "Daniel! We have to stop meeting like this," she cracked, rolling her eyes at her own lack of grace. Of course, last time it'd been his fault they'd nearly knocked one another over, so she figured now they were even, if nothing else. She pursed her lips, eyeing him carefully. "Still, nice to see you out and about, after... well, you know," she said, smirking faintly and shrugging. The Slytherin had been ill for most of his last year in school, at least from what she'd heard. She never had gotten confirmation if he'd received any of the chocolates she'd sent him when she'd heard, but that was probably for the best; Jer would've wanted to know why she was sending her ex chocolate, after all. That could've been awkward. Still, even after he'd made it back to Hogwarts, she hadn't really seen hide nor hair of him. Probably because he'd been busy trying to catch up and study for exams, she figured. He certainly looked healthy enough now, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:28 pm
Chelsea Wakefield

Blood Status: Pure
Emotions: Anxious, Hurried

{OOC:}
[color=#21421E]
[color=#20BF9F]
[/color]

"Uwwaah!" Chelsea said as he was shoved through the doorway into the alley before he knew what happened. He stumbled a bit but caught himself with one of his hands before straightening up and looking through the now closing portal back to the tavern. "Th-thank you!" Chelsea managed to speak out, the end of his sentence petering out into little more than a whisper as the portal closed and he was face to face with a wall. He turned slowly, and heaved a sigh of relief when he realized no one was looking at him thinking he was odd having just talked to a wall. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he was almost ready to do all of his shopping. He took a moment to look around, he'd been here before, but they'd used the network to get here before. Chelsea thought for a moment, thinking about what he was going to buy first. "Wand. I should get my wand first." He muttered to himself, looking from where he was he quickly located Ollivander's. He scoped out the various routes to the shop he could see, and chose the one with the least amount of people, hurrying to get into the shop rather than staying in this bustling place. He was beginning to become anxious with this place, there were too many people for him to handle, was this what school would be like? Surely there would be more space though. He was still clutching his coin purse tightly to his chest as he finally made it through the crowd and to the shop. Heaving another sigh of relief, he opened the door and entered the shop.

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:07 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Graduate~Half-Blood

The reduced profit in the Incheon branch air freight isn't in line with the increased productivity in the last quarter, Daniel mused to himself as he wandered Diagon Alley. I should review the accounts, and see if there is an obvious reason. It's not a big discrepancy, but it could be something that needs attention...either to address whatever is hemorrhaging funds, or possibly to check for fingers in pockets they don't belong in...I should start with- He stumbled, but caught himself before fell. He blinked for a moment, knocked off balance and out of his train of thought. Looking down at pink hair, he realized Gypsy had bumped into him.

"Gypsy! Hi, good to see you too," he responded fairly automatically. "What have you been up to?" Glancing at the Ravenclaw's outfit, he noticed her shirt and blinked. "Oh, is Jer around? he asked. He knew the guy didn't like him, but Daniel figured that as long as Jer was good for Gypsy, he liked the other Slytherin fine. But he didn't want to interrupt a date, as even he could see how running into your ex with your current boyfriend could be awkward in that situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Chic at Diagon Alley with ... Daniel
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ah, dammit, way to go, Lovette. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy grinned widely at Daniel, nose crinkling in amusement as, predictably, he almost immediately asked about Jer. She might not have seen much of Daniel since they'd broken up, but she was sure her boyfriend had seen him plenty, since they were in the same house and all. Gypsy knew that Jer still didn't care overmuch for her ex, and she understood why, even if she thought he was being a bit overdramatic about it. She ruffled her hair in amusement. "Nah, he's off in London somewhere," she said with a snicker, not bothering to mention just what Jer was doing. It wasn't like she wanted him to get in trouble, after all. "I figured I'd give him a break from my wonderful presence; absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that." She rolled her eyes a bit at this, shrugging. "But, I've been up to... squat. Or, squat worth mentioning, anyway. I mean, obviously the usual, painting and attempting to cause a little chaos every now and again. Not much luck on the second one, but then, Summer's just gotten started, you know?" She frowned lightly at this, crossing her arms. "Of course, it would help if I wasn't going it alone, but everyone's busy. Anyway. What's been up with you?" The metamorphmagus realized she'd been rambling ever so slightly. She tended to do that when she was annoyed, and she was sort of annoyed that Daniel was the best prospect for company that she'd had all day. Not anything against him, but hell, he was hardly the most fun person she could think to spend time with. Oh, well. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:55 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Smiling, Lexine looked up at Iñigo. "Iñigo, you probably over think things just as much as I do in situations like this so...yeah, you definitely did. I was never angry with you about it, like I said, it happens." By now, Lexine knew that she was one of the main targets for the other team's Beaters, so she had to expect to be hit at times. Maybe someone had given him hell for it? Or maybe he'd been giving himself hell for it? Even though they were dating, Lexine tried to keep what happened on the pitch, on the pitch. He didn't intentionally miss the bludger after all.

While, usually, Lexine wasn't one for any public displays of affection whatsoever, she took Iñigo's hand in hers as they got closer to one another, entwining their fingers together. Not only did she not want to lose Iñigo in the crowd, but there was something about the small gesture that made her more comfortable in the crowded streets of Diagon Alley. She didn't look up at Iñigo or anything when she took his hand, she simply kept her eyes in front of her, making sure not to run into anyone. Biting the inside of her cheek, Lexine tried thinking of somewhere they could just sit around and talk, after all she wasn't all that into walking around continuously, it would just turn out to be a bit boring...then again, she couldn't really think of anywhere to go. Sure, there were plenty of places, but Lexine wasn't exactly that decisive... Looking up at Iñigo as he looked down at her, a soft smile on his lips, Lexine couldn't help but agree.
                                                "Sure. Let's just walk around for a while." She murmured, smiling herself.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He nodded as she told them that it happens, at times, not desiring to accept that, but he did anyway. As aforementioned, he would not argue with the girl, nor did he have any desire to do so at that very moment. He never was big on arguing at all, mostly because while he could be a nervous wreck and was subject to spurts of anger because of the past at times, he was generally a calm person and avoided conflict and this was one of those. "I know...thank you," he commented, smiling as he squeezed her hands gently before letting go and moving on from the subject.

As they walked along the trail of Diagon, the two had gotten closer...and closer, that is, until Lexine had grabbed his hand and laced her fingers between his. And upon her doing this, a huge smile was brought to his face as he kept his view forward, making sure to navigate the two of them through the crowd so they would not lose one another. He took a slight lead to do so. As he looked down again and listened to her answer, he smiled. "Sounds good," he said to her. After walking hand in hand for maybe thirty seconds, he broke the silence. "So...how is your summer coming along? What have you been up to? And wait, is Sybil going to be attending Hogwarts this year? I forget how old your little sister" He didn't look down as he said this, for the dense crowd didn't permit, but he spoke loud enough for her to hear him...that was for sure.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

As they walked, Lexine kept a subtle smile on her lips. At times she glanced around, watching the other people walking around Diagon Alley, even noting that she recognized a few faces in the crowd. A small silence had settled between them, although it wasn't long before Iñigo broke it. Upon being asked, Lexine actually had to think, after all she never did much on summer breaks, her highlight was usually spending time with him. "It's been fine, but I haven't really done much. I've already started reading a few of our new text books and reviewing some old stuff too, just to brush up on some things I may not have quite remembered. I know I really shouldn't be worrying so much about it, especially so early into the summer, but I'm nervous about OWLs, ya'know?" Lexine admitted. She'd always been a good student, getting high marks in most of her classes, but there was something about testing that just made Lexine anxious. "Apart from studying, I've been reading some old muggle books and drawing...normal things for me... I don't know, summer's never exactly exciting in the Vance house." She shrugged, sighing slightly. Sometimes she really did wish that her parents would take her and her siblings on trips, but it was really something that they never did.

Upon Iñigo asking about Sybil, Lexine had to admit, she was surprised. She really didn't expect Iñigo to remember her, after all Sybil didn't leave a good impression when they met, and they only really met twice. Granted she'd grown out of her 'rebellious phase' (if you could even call it that) rather quickly, so she was semi-normal, but still...she wasn't exactly nice to Iñigo. Although, maybe that was why he remembered her.
                                                "Sybil is going into Hogwarts this year..." Lexine confirmed. "My parents actually brought my entire family, they're off shopping for things for her school year. They're going to use mostly my old books and whatnot, but she still needs some new things for her first year, so..." Lexine sighed. Honestly, having her whole family actually be able to see her and Iñigo together, if not them just passing by them, was going to be weird. After all, it was the first time they'd been together around her family. Sybil was no doubt going to pick on her about it (although the reasons why were unclear, what was so funny about dating someone?), but that wasn't unusual and really, Lexine had gotten rather used to it (she did think that maybe Sybil should get over it, she was eleven now). Of course, her parents were going to dote on her afterwards about her and Iñigo which was going to be extremely annoying.

RedEagleEye007

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games