Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:55 am
johnny then goes back to cabin 5 minutes later"dantes a little bad at this they are probaly done"johnny said with a laugh"who are you"johnny says lookin at virgil  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:59 am
Dante continued to press himself against her and then smield softly. He didn't want to speak for words couldn't commit to how he felt about her. He forgot about the training and all else. Sparda was ready to strike Virgil down. "I only have one son."  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:02 pm
"i am dantes brother" virgil said to johny in the same spine tingling voice. virgil never liked to meet new people so he said that small phrase and then barely payed any attention that johnn was even there  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:02 pm
johnny looked at sparda's flare stare he gave virgil " virgil" he said surprised "i have been waiting to see who you are"he said bravely  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:04 pm
Raven momentarily felt Johnny's presence but then forgot all about it. She had known that this moment would come since the first time she saw Dante. His blood called to her, and so did his heart. Raven knew what could come of their being together, but she didn't care just then. And she had the amulet anyway, so nothing really mattered. Raven arched her back a little when Dante pressed against her the second time, and then she pulled him down to her so she could playfully bite his neck and ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:05 pm
johnny stared at virgil with great patience and tranqueility he then looked at sparda and stepped back "hi mr.sparda sir"he said in fear of sparda, as he began to rub his shoulder  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:05 pm
"ohh dearest father sparda apparently u dont remember me, you have two sons remember....... two twin sons.....me....... and dante........" said virgil in a sort of angry voice because his father had just denied him as a son.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:08 pm
"why are u scared johnny??"said dante now in a much calmer voice "never meet a pure devil before?"  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:09 pm
"you cant remember your own son"johnny said with his jaw on the floor as he picked it back up,johnny then stuck out  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Dante let her bite him for he enjoyed the sting of it. He let her flip him over so that he was on the bed and she was on him. He then heard a voice a very familiar voice outside He ingnored it but He felt his blood tingle. He pulled her closer. He grinned the whole time. Sparda placed his the palm of his hand against Virgil pushing him meters away from the cabin and himself He won't attack Dante If I lead them away from here "Johnny do not be useless!" He charged at Virgil. "You are not a full blood I am you are like Dante merely half!" Sparda remebered his two sons... They were his childrens. "I chose to forget you."

(Can you stop rping as Dante or Sparda it's annoying)  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:16 pm
"FATHER...... U HAVE NEVER ACCEPTED ME AS A SON OR EVEN AS A DEVIL......... I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE UP TO EVRYTHING U HAVE WANTED US TO BE..........." said virgil in a voice of extreme anger and pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:16 pm
johnny then began to laugh and his dark side took control of him"virgil looks like a strong person i should help him intsead of dante"johnny thought"hes to busy doing something else instead of fighting some demon he is"he said as one of his eyes had a flame on it he then rushed toward virgil and sparda and leaped next to virgil he looked at sparda and at virgil and he took out his demonic sycthe and pointed it at sparda he then changed into his demon form and waited for virgil to make the first move  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:18 pm
Raven liked it that Dante enjoyed being bitten. She loved straddling him even more. Raven leaned closer to Dante and kissed the top of his stomach, then his chest, then she bit the front of his neck and kissed the side. Then she moved to kiss his ear and then eventually his lips again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:18 pm
vrigil with his quickness was able to dodge the all mighty sparda and burst into the cabin glowing blue with rage..... "you basterd i thought i killed u along time ago" said dante.  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:22 pm
johnny then took away the sycthe from sparda and made the sycthe dissappear he looked at both and screamed"this isnt about a fight its about acceptance"he said pointing to virgil"hes your son sparda face it lik eit or not he is your son"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games