Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8299 8300 8301 8302 8303 8304 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:58 pm
TheBlueWarrior
FangzV
(@Blue) Well I feel loved and welcomed back.

Anyway, to make this post have a purpose other than a probably failing guilt-trip, I dug up that personality test there was a link to a page or two back and it's inaccurate. It said I'm a work-a-holic. >.<

D:
I didn't notice your post.

Don't fall for the guilt trip she didn't even say hi back when I acknowledged her. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:59 pm
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior
FangzV
(@Blue) Well I feel loved and welcomed back.

Anyway, to make this post have a purpose other than a probably failing guilt-trip, I dug up that personality test there was a link to a page or two back and it's inaccurate. It said I'm a work-a-holic. >.<

D:
I didn't notice your post.

Don't fall for the guilt trip she didn't even say hi back when I acknowledged her. rofl

Aha! I see through her deception! xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:14 pm
Hai guuuuys!

I'm going to go watch Sweeney Todd.. AGAIN! xd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:24 pm
RAWR.

LYSS WANT SWEENEY. D:

What up peeps?

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:30 pm
My mom won't let my put Sweeney Todd on our Netfilx, she hates Tim Burton with an unholy passion. emo

Hell, she wouldn't let me see Nightmare Before Christmas until my youngest brother rented it behind her back. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm
[Tsukasa567]
My mom won't let my put Sweeney Todd on our Netfilx, she hates Tim Burton with an unholy passion. emo

Hell, she wouldn't let me see Nightmare Before Christmas until my youngest brother rented it behind her back. xd

That.. is sad xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 pm
chianachan
[Tsukasa567]

That.. is sad xd

sweeney on dvd O.o?! *glomp smexs* must watch!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm
[Tsukasa567]

D: What does she have against Burton-san? That makes me a saaaaad panda.

Sweeney Todd was beautiful, just beautiful. *sigh*

Off topic from that, I feel marginally cooler with this hat angel gave me. =D

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:00 pm
Lyss needs to get monies to do things.

Stupid job starting on April 19th. D<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:02 pm
aprilness
[Tsukasa567]

D: What does she have against Burton-san? That makes me a saaaaad panda.

Sweeney Todd was beautiful, just beautiful. *sigh*

Off topic from that, I feel marginally cooler with this hat angel gave me. =D
It's because "he's a freak"

Oddly enough, she doesn't like Depp either, except for in Pirates.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Well that's not TOO surprising that she hates Depp except for Pirates. He HAS worked in quite a few of Burton's "freak movies." >.>

But still, she shouldn't force her taste in movies on you. I suppose if you're underage I could see her not letting you see the gorefest that was Sweeney, but Nightmare Before Christmas? That was a childhood classic for me. :[

Speaking of Tim Burton, has anyone else heard the rumor that he's directing a live action Alice In Wonderland?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm
Razenof
chianachan
[Tsukasa567]

That.. is sad xd

sweeney on dvd O.o?! *glomp smexs* must watch!

Yes, we must watch it together and snuggle! xd
Movies nights with cuddling are my favorite thing ever >w<

LOL DA is FILLED with Mudkips!!!!
Everyone's icon's been changed to a mudkip icon lmao...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm
aprilness
Well that's not TOO surprising that she hates Depp except for Pirates. He HAS worked in quite a few of Burton's "freak movies." >.>

But still, she shouldn't force her taste in movies on you. I suppose if you're underage I could see her not letting you see the gorefest that was Sweeney, but Nightmare Before Christmas? That was a childhood classic for me. :[

Speaking of Tim Burton, has anyone else heard the rumor that he's directing a live action Alice In Wonderland?
Haha, what's funny is that I can go see Sweeney or could have when it was in theaters. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:14 pm
I don't get the hype with Tim Burton or Nightmare Before Christmas honestly and I really don't like Johnny Depp at all. I just don't think he's that great.

and I think that Tim Burton should never and I mean never have been allowed to touch a musical such as "Sweeney Todd". Its a disgrace.

[just so you know, I don't approve of many modern movie-musicals and am quite critical of local and especially high school productions.]

in other news, my birthday is April 19th :] I'ma be old. 18. D:

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm
aprilness

It's truuuure!~ heart

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8299 8300 8301 8302 8303 8304 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games