Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8308 8309 8310 8311 8312 8313 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 am
Good morning! ^^

@Churrlo- o___O That's awful! gonk
My xbox still runs great.. but it's starting to get a little noisy.. >.> I'm worried.. It's the first model they made xD *the one with the pot leaves*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am
You know, my Wii is making noises too but its still running just fine. If your running Smash Bros. it could just be having a problem reading the disc because there was something different about the smash bros. disc.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:38 am
Saku just had to pay 600$ to get new brakes on his car... Saku thinks the majority of his Wii games are going on Ebay.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am
SakuChwan
Saku just had to pay 600$ to get new brakes on his car... Saku thinks the majority of his Wii games are going on Ebay.

omg we had the worst car luck!

first, angel's stupid jeep was all messed up, and that cost like, $200.

then MY car went all wonky and started spraying oil all over the damn place!

luckily, it only cost $4.50 to fix my car since my stepdad used his mechanic skillz to figure it out! xd bad oil filters suck...

a big part of me wishes we could all go back to horses for transportation. SO much cheaper to maintain and run than a car! ((and i know since i own two cars and three horses and the cars cost WAY more than my horses do!))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:47 am
Lyss had a bad day.

Has to go to MB now.

Will vent later.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:50 am
Let me think...
To fix the power steering will be 200, replacing the stolen radio will be about the same, replacing the ac will be about 300, having my electronics repaired is unknown right now (that includes my power windows, dash lights)
Its what happens when you buy an older car. I've probably put 2k into it just repairing stuff.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 pm
yea, and any mechanic you don't know personally is going to try and screw you.

I went in to get my front breaks replaced and they told me that i couldn't drive it out of the shop if i didn't replace the back ones as well. ("the shop" just happens to be a cadillac dealership i went to because i didn't want to get screwed over... yea...) And then they told me some axel displacemebober is cracked and it's going to cost another 300$+ to replace it. So i told them... ******** it just fix my breaks and i'm out of here. I'm still waiting on a ride back over so i can pick up my car but... *whimper* my moniez!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 pm
well, we actually do know a mechanic. He doesn't charge labor if my family feeds him and his wife dinner. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:10 pm
TheBlueWarrior
churrlo
OMGWTF D:< My Wii broke gonk When you put in discs it shouldn't sound like a lawn mower... gonk

When did you buy it?

Less than a year ago gonk Around October >.> I have to send it in to get fixed now scream

And yesh chiana gonk It's horrible crying My Wii! And those ******** at Nintendo can't even guarantee that all my save data for games will remain intact and there's no way to download save data onto an SD card gonk DAMN YOU NINTENDO D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:39 pm
churrlo
TheBlueWarrior
churrlo
OMGWTF D:< My Wii broke gonk When you put in discs it shouldn't sound like a lawn mower... gonk

When did you buy it?

Less than a year ago gonk Around October >.> I have to send it in to get fixed now scream

And yesh chiana gonk It's horrible crying My Wii! And those ******** at Nintendo can't even guarantee that all my save data for games will remain intact and there's no way to download save data onto an SD card gonk DAMN YOU NINTENDO D:<

Well if its an easy problem to fix then your data should be fine. The trouble is if they have to replace the entire system or not.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:45 pm
i swear to god though sometimes they do that "just to be safe". Ive sent stuff to be fixed and its come back as if it were brand new- its like i never used it stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm
Iconised Ghost
i swear to god though sometimes they do that "just to be safe". Ive sent stuff to be fixed and its come back as if it were brand new- its like i never used it stressed

I actually one time had to have something replaced. The motor that spins the disc on my first gamecube was fried so they had to send a replacement.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

I actually one time had to have something replaced. The motor that spins the disc on my first gamecube was fried so they had to send a replacement.

So they didnt wipe your data?

I sent my phone away once. It wouldnt turn off. I was like "Check the circuit stuff. Just that. Just run some power through, find the broken bit and fix it"

They came back and were like "Look! We fixed it! And we also updated the software! mrgreen "

neutral thanks guys...really appreciate it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

I sent my phone away once. It wouldnt turn off. I was like "Check the circuit stuff. Just that. Just run some power through, find the broken bit and fix it"

They came back and were like "Look! We fixed it! And we also updated the software! mrgreen "

Well, the Gamecube doesn't have a hard drive on it. It uses memory cards. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

Well, the Gamecube doesn't have a hard drive on it. It uses memory cards. xd

3nodding thats true. But wasnt it a wii that was broken..?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8308 8309 8310 8311 8312 8313 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games