Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8309 8310 8311 8312 8313 8314 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
i swear to god though sometimes they do that "just to be safe". Ive sent stuff to be fixed and its come back as if it were brand new- its like i never used it stressed

I actually one time had to have something replaced. The motor that spins the disc on my first gamecube was fried so they had to send a replacement.

So they didnt wipe your data?

I sent my phone away once. It wouldnt turn off. I was like "Check the circuit stuff. Just that. Just run some power through, find the broken bit and fix it"

They came back and were like "Look! We fixed it! And we also updated the software! mrgreen "

neutral thanks guys...really appreciate it

Well, the Gamecube doesn't have a hard drive on it. It uses memory cards. xd

3nodding thats true. But wasnt it a wii that was broken..?

In Churrio's case, yes. In my case, no. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:44 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
i swear to god though sometimes they do that "just to be safe". Ive sent stuff to be fixed and its come back as if it were brand new- its like i never used it stressed

I actually one time had to have something replaced. The motor that spins the disc on my first gamecube was fried so they had to send a replacement.

I sent my phone away once. It wouldnt turn off. I was like "Check the circuit stuff. Just that. Just run some power through, find the broken bit and fix it"

They came back and were like "Look! We fixed it! And we also updated the software! mrgreen "

Sucks to be Churrio xd  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 pm
Bleh >.<
Stupid ******** skill assessment testing.. my knees hurt like hell, I have a headache, and my day was pretty much foul in every possible ******** life.

xd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:24 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost

Sucks to be Churrio xd

Basicly. xd

Chia: Awww, sorry about that. *huggles*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:26 am
has anyone been able to get pinball to work? is it functional yet? it just loads for ages for me and doesnt get anywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 am
Hey everyone!  

da-maniac

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 am
Iconised Ghost
has anyone been able to get pinball to work? is it functional yet? it just loads for ages for me and doesnt get anywhere

New game not loading? Huge surprize.... This just confirms my theory that the battle system will be so glitchy for the first few months. stare But I guess everything new has to have the kinks worked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 am
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

New game not loading? Huge surprize.... This just confirms my theory that the battle system will be so glitchy for the first few months. stare But I guess everything new has to have the kinks worked out.

sad thing is, towns is still the worst flash game they have! and its been out for a good while now.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:54 am
jfm567
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

sad thing is, towns is still the worst flash game they have! and its been out for a good while now.

That and it has degraded into a festival of cybering and fake RAEP.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 am
angel_half82
jfm567
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

imagine what it would be like if you could steal from people's houses. dear god the horror.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:10 am
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

imagine what it would be like if you could steal from people's houses. dear god the horror.

Fake jail time for all gaians!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 am
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

Hahaha that would be awesome xd

Chia is trying to be extra happy today! ^-^
We're going to the street fair today.. so that will be fun, and away from home lol

I might meet girls from my team there and stuffs..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:37 am
I have to spend time with my grandparents today.
Wo ho...
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:47 am
TheBlueWarrior
I have to spend time with my grandparents today.
Wo ho...
xd

That sucks xD
I had to do that yesterday... I'm actually going to pick up a friend, saving her from another day with her grandparents. Her mother's been on a cruise, so they've been staying with her like the last week or something.
I'm actually feeling a little anti social, and don't want to hang out with her xd *feels mean*

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:12 pm
I feel hacked off today evil Yesterday i was woken up by a guy sanding his deck. He did it ALL DAY. Then when i was trying to sleep last night the other neighbours were having a party with loud music gonk

All work and no sleep makes me an angry ghost scream  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8309 8310 8311 8312 8313 8314 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games