Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8310 8311 8312 8313 8314 8315 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:12 pm
Iconised Ghost
I feel hacked off today evil Yesterday i was woken up by a guy sanding his deck. He did it ALL DAY. Then when i was trying to sleep last night the other neighbours were having a party with loud music gonk

All work and no sleep makes me an angry ghost scream

walk up to the house with a shotgun and fire blankly into the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:13 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
I feel hacked off today evil Yesterday i was woken up by a guy sanding his deck. He did it ALL DAY. Then when i was trying to sleep last night the other neighbours were having a party with loud music gonk

The sander is an ok guy. He just needs a bigger ******** sander. The party-ers deserve everything they get burning_eyes  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:16 pm
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

The sander is an ok guy. He just needs a bigger ******** sander. The party-ers deserve everything they get burning_eyes

yea, the sanding was probably more of a white noise than music.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:26 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

yea, the sanding was probably more of a white noise than music.

Yeah. You can ignore it after a while. It was just after working until something stupid like 2am for the whole week, i was like "ahhh, bed! Nice sleep..." and then the music started evil i would have called noise control but i couldnt identify which particular house it was  

Iconised Ghost

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:21 pm
Maybe they just need a taste of my special blend. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:59 pm
TheBlueWarrior

they definately did xd extra strength  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:39 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior

they definately did xd extra strength

ghost i like your hair!

also, when we lived on base, our upstairs neighbors were NOTORIOUS party people!

of course, it never bothered us because angel can sleep through bombings ((no, really)) and i always stay up until like, 4am. sweatdrop BUT, one day, after one particularly obnoxious party, i woke up and went out to put more bird seed in our feeder. well, ALL OVER the backyard ((which was our responsibility to keep clean and tidy since we were the 1st floor)) there were CONDOMS.

just oodles and oodles of USED condoms all over the damn place! i'd say at least a dozen! and beer bottles/cans as far as the eye could see!

needless to say, i was PISSED. i was NOT going to clean THAT up. so i called the housing authority and told them i needed someone to come out RIGHT THEN and they came and saw the mess and at first tried to blame me but i was like "NO WAY! ask our other neighbors!" so they asked, and ended up having "a little chat" w/our upstairs neighbors.

it was fun to watch them pick up all that nasty trash all day. xd serves them right!

it was also fun to torture them on the nights they actually went to bed early by pretending to have INSANE sex w/angel! we'd bounce around on the bed and scream stupid things like "RIDE ME, BIG DADDY!" and bang our fist on the walls and stuff until they'd freak out and start screaming @ us. xd it was hella awesome.

i hated those idiots. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 pm
thank you, the hair was a gift blaugh it makes me look like something out of a bad kung foo movie mrgreen

LOL at your old neighbours! At least where I live the people were probably a couple of houses away so any mess they make is not our responsibility at all. Revenge is super sweet rofl  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:30 am
Iconised Ghost
thank you, the hair was a gift blaugh it makes me look like something out of a bad kung foo movie mrgreen

LOL at your old neighbours! At least where I live the people were probably a couple of houses away so any mess they make is not our responsibility at all. Revenge is super sweet rofl

funniest thing ever was hearing them arguing about her getting preggers again.

see, when you have a baby in the army, they put you on MANDATORY birth control before you even leave the hospital. well, i guess he was happily boning her w/out a condom and she decided to go off the pill w/out telling him.

why?

in her words: WELL I'M CATHOLIC SO OF COURSE I CAN'T BE ON BIRTH CONTROL! YOU KNOW THAT, KEVIN!!!

rofl

angel and i were both in hysterics over that one. rofl i think that probably makes us terrible people, but too bad. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

see, when you have a baby in the army, they put you on MANDATORY birth control before you even leave the hospital. well, i guess he was happily boning her w/out a condom and she decided to go off the pill w/out telling him.

why?

in her words: WELL I'M CATHOLIC SO OF COURSE I CAN'T BE ON BIRTH CONTROL! YOU KNOW THAT, KEVIN!!!

rofl

angel and i were both in hysterics over that one. rofl i think that probably makes us terrible people, but too bad. cool

I have to admit that i laughed when i read that mrgreen so i guess we are all terrible people. But it just sounds so freaking hillarious rofl

If she's catholic and in the army, would they still be able to make her take birth control?  

Iconised Ghost

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

why?

rofl

Oh god...
If your Catholic, shouldn't you, I don't know, be waiting to get Married before having sex?! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:44 am
TheBlueWarrior
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

why?

rofl

Oh god...
If your Catholic, shouldn't you, I don't know, be waiting to get Married before having sex?! xd

Yes they should i think xd but maybe they were married, i dunno. I've had various bad experiences with catholics so Im going to keep my mouth relatively shut for fear of insulting people xd  

Iconised Ghost

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 pm
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

why?

rofl

Oh god...

Yes they should i think xd but maybe they were married, i dunno. I've had various bad experiences with catholics so Im going to keep my mouth relatively shut for fear of insulting people xd

*slides you over a cup* I think this should help. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:40 pm
Wow gonk I'm gone for one day and look at what I miss xd Catholics and boning?! O: *is catholic...ish*  

churrlo

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Yeah make sure you use a condom before you ride the boner coaster. 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8310 8311 8312 8313 8314 8315 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games