Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8329 8330 8331 8332 8333 8334 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 am
teheh silly Saku...

I hope it's cool..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:49 am
I need to grow a backbone and dump my boyfriend gonk thar i said it... well since alcohol isn't working i'm instead cooking out and jamming to music... no sense in being a debbie downer.. heart ya'll! watch this at least 3 times and get the song stuck in your head as badly as it is mine right now.. and sakura shhhhh he's our gm. i donno how to break it to him we'll figure it out... unfortunately prollie when he comes to visit next week... during my bday gonk gonk yay

anywho... blame pirate wolfie.. she's the reason this is saved in my youtubes... and the reason i can't quit singing it lol rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBpS9Fgh5yg  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:57 am
lol wtf at that song... xD

I have Oh! Monaliza stuck in my head.. by Polysics.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:04 am
Rydia-Beck
I need to grow a backbone and dump my boyfriend gonk thar i said it... well since alcohol isn't working i'm instead cooking out and jamming to music... no sense in being a debbie downer.. heart ya'll! watch this at least 3 times and get the song stuck in your head as badly as it is mine right now.. and sakura shhhhh he's our gm. i donno how to break it to him we'll figure it out... unfortunately prollie when he comes to visit next week... during my bday gonk gonk yay

anywho... blame pirate wolfie.. she's the reason this is saved in my youtubes... and the reason i can't quit singing it lol rofl

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBpS9Fgh5yg

Do you need me to kick some ones a**? Cuz I will. No one makes the Becka sad. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 am
Rydia-Beck

OH NOHZ! wait... ur gonna be available eh... whee

But yea... if it's the B/f i think you are talking about... uhmmm WoW drama? hahaha

Edit: better quality Becca's
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 am
SakuChwan
Rydia-Beck

OH NOHZ! wait... ur gonna be available eh... whee

But yea... if it's the B/f i think you are talking about... uhmmm WoW drama? hahaha
nah blue i need my arse kicked i've tried to settle down and come around buuut. and yeah saku its terr our gm.. yeah wow drama i'm in with the whole guild i'll still be talking to him.. problem is see i like the guy he's a nice guy. he's blown too much moolah on me. not as many as other gals cuz i wouldn't let him but hard to stop him. some ppl like to gift.. so i feel bad for that. and i feel bad that well he's wanting full monty settle down and live together like.. in a few months. i'm an ol biddy that wants to live with my gay guy my will and grace situation seems to be what i'm cool with for the long haul.. and .. bah. he's not for me. but i can't seem to tell him that cuz i'm .. uhh. a chicken s**t.. i keep trying and i keep choking yay! so anywho.. get this one stuck in your head too razz P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNndX9qua1o  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:19 am
Just as I was thinking about going back into WoW. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 am
the wow's is awesome i'm not stopping the wow's i'm not even gonna be a girl and quit his guild even after i finally get the guts to be real with him. he's got a good guild. nice guy just i'm not .. i'm not normal i don't wanna be with anyone. other than friends so there razz .. but yeah expansions coming up in october. and i got my ally to 70 yesterday woot that means ally lvl 70 and horde lvl 70 i'm covered i'm working up my 3rd 70. a horde blood elf hunter razz o here's another. my fave's coming up i keep finding other fave's while looking for the sailor song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUO2vvtp8AY  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:24 am
So becca... You're single.
I'm single.

You play WoW
I Play Wow

You [CENSORED]
I [CENSORED]

You are a bartender
I'm irish....

I'm thinking match made in heaven? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 am
Rydia-Beck
the wow's is awesome i'm not stopping the wow's i'm not even gonna be a girl and quit his guild even after i finally get the guts to be real with him. he's got a good guild. nice guy just i'm not .. i'm not normal i don't wanna be with anyone. other than friends so there razz .. but yeah expansions coming up in october. and i got my ally to 70 yesterday woot that means ally lvl 70 and horde lvl 70 i'm covered i'm working up my 3rd 70. a horde blood elf hunter razz o here's another. my fave's coming up i keep finding other fave's while looking for the sailor song
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUO2vvtp8AY

When I get back to it I'm thinking of working on my Undead Rouge some. I've neglected him too much.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:28 am
SakuChwan
I'm single.

You play WoW
I Play Wow

You [CENSORED]
I [CENSORED]

You are a bartender
I'm irish....

rofl rofl i'm irish too heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:30 am
Rydia-Beck
SakuChwan
I'm single.

You play WoW
I Play Wow

You [CENSORED]
I [CENSORED]

You are a bartender
I'm irish....

I think its time we left Becka and Saku alone for awhile. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 am
Rydia-Beck
SakuChwan
I'm single.

You play WoW
I Play Wow

You [CENSORED]
I [CENSORED]

You are a bartender
I'm irish....

XD oh the WoW drama that would be. Lillea left Terr! OMG WHAT? Yea and now she's dating Missery. Hey isn't that a chick??... 0.o!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 am
*shrugs*

Or we could all just have a orgy right here.. xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:34 am
lol i pleadzorz fif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDErgD9YNyc
yep i'm gonna just keep adding what i'm listening too. got room mate grilling me some burgers and work friend bringing me more vodka and redbull heart twisted  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8329 8330 8331 8332 8333 8334 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games