Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8334 8335 8336 8337 8338 8339 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:26 pm
Oh! Mrs. O
Iconised Ghost
omg dana what is the name of thhe top you are wearing now? i have been looking for ages and cant find it on the market or tektek at all! surprised

dont give up on vista crying it tries so hard emo
It's the new MC, rock hard.

Aha! Thank you so much, i take back what i said in a previous thread, i DO want the new MC xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:28 pm
i LOVE vista, it does everything extremely well. its just games and programs that were windows ME or older just dont work very well. and besides, FF7 for PC has had many MANY problems since its release. all i have to do is boot up my windows xp laptop and play it off of there, and it took forever to get working on xp. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Well yeah, I agree with you on the day to day stuff, but it' just when you want to install anything, not just games. I can't use my printer because I'm using Vista, for chris'sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:32 pm
jfm567
i LOVE vista, it does everything extremely well. its just games and programs that were windows ME or older just dont work very well. and besides, FF7 for PC has had many MANY problems since its release. all i have to do is boot up my windows xp laptop and play it off of there, and it took forever to get working on xp. xD

I wish i had enough ram for vista to work a bit more happily. I see its potential, but it is kinda limited by my 512mb ram xd i need to set it freeeee  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm
Oh! Mrs. O
Well yeah, I agree with you on the day to day stuff, but it' just when you want to install anything, not just games. I can't use my printer because I'm using Vista, for chris'sake.

yes, vista has hardware issues, but most have been fixed in the service pack. and if you look on your printers website they probably have vista compatible drivers for it.

@ghost: i got the nice 2gb laptop, it runs extremely smooth and i love all the abilities it has.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 pm
jfm567
Oh! Mrs. O

yes, vista has hardware issues, but most have been fixed in the service pack. and if you look on your printers website they probably have vista compatible drivers for it.

@ghost: i got the nice 2gb laptop, it runs extremely smooth and i love all the abilities it has.

that sounds like heaven crying

Thats odd Mrs O, ive had no problems with my printers or any other hardware, even whhen i didnt have the service pack. Is your printer old?  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Oh! Mrs. O

Thats odd Mrs O, ive had no problems with my printers or any other hardware, even whhen i didnt have the service pack. Is your printer old?

a gb of ram is about 60 bucks on a good day, maybe youll run across some unexpected money..... but then again, you probably wouldnt buy RAM with it. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Oh! Mrs. O

a gb of ram is about 60 bucks on a good day, maybe youll run across some unexpected money..... but then again, you probably wouldnt buy RAM with it. xD

if i buy 1 gb ram over here it would cost me between NZ$60 and NZ$120, usually around NZ$80. Which is about US$55. But you're right, if i had spare money it wouldnt be going on RAM xd  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:24 pm
God I feel so horrible right now I want to cry.
I even sniffled pathetically.

And I'm sad because we're out of hot tea..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:30 pm
chianachan

Are you sick?  

angel_half82
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm
angel_half82
chianachan

Are you sick?

Not really.. it's just that time of the month >.<
I get god awful cramps.. They hurt so bad and not a ******** thing helps

crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm
chianachan
angel_half82
chianachan

Are you sick?

crying

*Runs away from feminine problem*  

angel_half82
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:51 pm
angel_half82

*Runs away from feminine problem*

You suck v.v

I need love.. but I dun have anyone to give it to me.. >.>
I guess I'll go get in bed.. my plushies and my pillow love me xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:35 pm
chianachan
angel_half82
chianachan

Are you sick?

crying

Muscle relaxants help but are some what hard to get hold of 3nodding *offers love instead*  

Iconised Ghost

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 pm
Wuv would work better  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8334 8335 8336 8337 8338 8339 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games